Tenth Anniversary

There are over 100,000 professional pilots in our nation, many of them prior military. My experience is that most of them understand not only how our government works, but why this "conspiracy" could not be sustained. Americans in high levels of government plotting to murder other Americans would be leaked by someone since it is too big a conspiracy to contain for long.

Dude you need to take a political science class.The government keeps secrets from the citizens of our country as a matter of routine.we dont know half of what goes in washington and around the world.the government has a long history of keeping secrets from the population.for instance,back in the early 50's, the CIA was running a secret covert operation in indonisa that involved THOUSANDS of military/CIA men.THAT was kept a secret from americans for over 40 years till some independent experts went to the national archives in washington in the 90's and found the docummation on it.thats just ONE example.These people in high power only pick the most evil corrupt people they know will keep it a secret.also do you REALLY think someone is going to talk and spill the beans when they know they will end up dying as a mysterious dead body when they are going to be well paid?:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Look at all the people who died in mysterious deaths who came forward and gave a version of events about the kennedy assassination who all died in strange mysterious deaths after that.other witnesses that were there that day kept quiet over the decades because of all those people dying in mysterious deaths.these pilots have said they knew the official story was B.S because THEY could not do all these impossible maneuvers the government ALLEDGES these pilots did.the traffic controller when she saw on the rader the maneuvers the airliner was doing,she thought for sure it was a military fighter doing that because she knew no jet airliner can pull off those impossible moves.lol. then we have the government destroying and removing evidence and NOBODY gets fired or loses their job.only a MORON would not put two and two together these people got off easy street and rewarded for their incompetence instead of being reprimended for committing a crime like that.go to a crime scene and remove evidence.you know as well as I do the next call you will make will be from a prison cell,get with the program dude.

The official story of flight 77 tells us that it was traveling at 530 MPH as it made a 330-degree turn before slamming into the pentagon. Every airline pilot we have spoken with has stated that at that speed, the plane would have pulled approximately 5 G’s and torn itself apart. Physics, photos and common sense again ignored by PM.

The editors of PM (including James Meigs who will not return our phone calls), by ignoring or avoiding the key pieces of evidence, have exposed themselves as participants in the continued cover-up of the events of 911. If they truly were the journalists they purport themselves to be, they would have included the key pieces of evidence and dealt with them honestly and openly. Even a small army of experts cannot provide acceptable answers if they are not asked the right questions, nor provided vital pieces of information.

As long as these issues continue to be avoided by the mainstream media, they will continue to kindle and rekindle the growing controversies surrounding 911. These screaming questions will not go away, and neither will those asking them. Our numbers are growing internationally and are increasing faster than the powers that be care to admit. Time is not on their side and it is their move.

Last edited:
Building 7 was not hit by an airplane, it only had superficial damage caused by falling debris from the twin towers.

WTC7 Damage

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

OK, I've seen all this before and so have over one thousand Architechs and Engineers at AE911 Truth. The damage seen in these videos IS superficial damage, at most only a couple of the multitude of load bearing columns were damaged. The exterior walls of steel frame buildings are called "curtain walls" because the only purpose is to enclose the structure like a curtain, so regardless of the fact that these glass curtain walls were damaged to the height of the eighteenth floor, the building had only minor structural damage. There have been documented fires in steel frame office towers before, many which were more "involved" and which burned for much longer times yet never ended in the total collapse of the building.

I've also seen the "debunkers" trying desperately to explain away the obvious - this is the first documented occurence of a steel frame building totally collapsing at free fall speeds into it's own footprint other than by controlled demolition.

Engineers call it an impossibility.

Over 1000 Engineers and Architects? Wow, so many... That must be close to .01% of them. :cuckoo:

Here comes disinfo agent Gomer Pyle Ollie to sling shit in defeat like the paid troll he is:lol:.

No, it's a demand for a real investigation. No one was ever put under oath in connection with the greatest national security failure in our history, and you want to pretend that I'm in the tin foil hat crowd. Makes me think you're afraid of what might be found out.

Well, at least I got you thinking. New experiences are wonderful no? Your in the conspiracy section, thanks mods.

I find that conspiracy theory nuts need to feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves, because they never were or are in real life SFC Ollie. We really need to pity them.

I find that conspiracy theory nuts need to feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves, because they never were or are in real life SFC Ollie. We really need to pity them.

It's a political agenda. The leftie tinfoil hats don't even realize that they are trying to indict Bubba Clinton instead of George Bush.

Dude you need to take a political science class.The government keeps secrets from the citizens of our country as a matter of routine.we dont know half of what goes in washington and around the world.the government has a long history of keeping secrets from the population.for instance,back in the early 50's, the CIA was running a secret covert operation in indonisa that involved THOUSANDS of military/CIA men.THAT was kept a secret from americans for over 40 years till some independent experts went to the national archives in washington in the 90's and found the docummation on it.thats just ONE example.These people in high power only pick the most evil corrupt people they know will keep it a secret.also do you REALLY think someone is going to talk and spill the beans when they know they will end up dying as a mysterious dead body when they are going to be well paid?:lol::lol::cuckoo

Wow, dude. You've achieved a level of fantasy I thought impossible outside of a special facility. For starters, you have no idea what my educational background is or what I did for the government, for how long or what I do now, so when you take great leaps of imagination about what I "need to take", it's quite amusing. You know, like listening to a 9 year old talk about being an astronaut or a 13 year old girl talk about getting married, having children and living happily ever after just like in the fairy tales.

Sorry, pal, but I'm not buying it and no one I know in my profession who is of sound mind and body isn't buying the evil government secret conspiracy either.

The really funny part is they thought this drivel deserved the mainstream section and not conspiracy theory fodder.

Dude you need to take a political science class.The government keeps secrets from the citizens of our country as a matter of routine.we dont know half of what goes in washington and around the world.the government has a long history of keeping secrets from the population.for instance,back in the early 50's, the CIA was running a secret covert operation in indonisa that involved THOUSANDS of military/CIA men.THAT was kept a secret from americans for over 40 years till some independent experts went to the national archives in washington in the 90's and found the docummation on it.thats just ONE example.These people in high power only pick the most evil corrupt people they know will keep it a secret.also do you REALLY think someone is going to talk and spill the beans when they know they will end up dying as a mysterious dead body when they are going to be well paid?:lol::lol::cuckoo

Wow, dude. You've achieved a level of fantasy I thought impossible outside of a special facility. For starters, you have no idea what my educational background is or what I did for the government, for how long or what I do now, so when you take great leaps of imagination about what I "need to take", it's quite amusing. You know, like listening to a 9 year old talk about being an astronaut or a 13 year old girl talk about getting married, having children and living happily ever after just like in the fairy tales.

Sorry, pal, but I'm not buying it and no one I know in my profession who is of sound mind and body isn't buying the evil government secret conspiracy either.

translation-im in denial and afraid and thats why i could care less what those experts say or the facts and wont look at any evidence or address it and just want to believe in the conspiracy THEORY of the governments that Bin Laden and 19 muslins were behind it all even though they have not proved a shread of evidence to prove that.

Okay gotcha.

Last edited:

I've tried pity, ridicule is more fun..............

True, but it's not only unsportsmanlike to make fun if the mentally ill, it's a bit unChristian.

only the mentally ill would listen to what conspiracy nut Gomer Pyle Ollie says.:lol::lol::lol::lol: and here I was thinking you were open minded since at least unlike fellow trolls Gomer,Irrationalist and Candycunt-aka Obamerica, you have been objective on the kennedy assassination.the fact you dodged all the facts and evidence I posted proved me wrong. thats how a lot of you official conspiracy theory apologists are though so its no surprise.willing to be objective on JFK,but 9/11 hits too close to home for you,you close your eyes and ears and wont look at the facts or evidence.nice.

Last edited:
Building 7 was not hit by an airplane, it only had superficial damage caused by falling debris from the twin towers.

WTC7 Damage

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

NIST determined that damage played no significant role in the collapse of wtc 7 are you claiming the NIST report is incorrect it its determination of the cause of the collapse ?

True, but it's not only unsportsmanlike to make fun if the mentally ill, it's a bit unChristian.

so what are saying is you are mentally ill and that's why you cant address the facts of wtc 7...so we should not make fun of you ?

but you do not accept the findings of NIST either Ollie... you have your own alternative theory...a collage of early fema reports and popular mechanics

10 Long Years

And not one bit of court submittable physical evidence to prove that there was anything other than the hijackers at play that day...................

I would laugh but it's almost tragic......................

Forum List

Back