*2020 Stolen*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Not in America.
2. So you think that 2020 was fine?
3. If ever an election was stolen Biden's steal of 2020 was it.
4. And will it happen again, will they be able to muster up what was it 83 million votes?
5. I can't imagine they could cheat their way into office for this VEG.
6. Trumps got this.
7. Just look at the numbers who voted for Biden, counts are about 30 percent of how many vote for Trump, only way that this election in 2024 Biden wins is he will have to steal twice as much.
8. I don't think he will pull that off.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Not in America.
4. And will it happen again, will they be able to muster up what was it 83 million votes?
6. Trumps got this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Trumps reaction onto your post - your Donald himself can't even believe as to how gullible and naive you guys are.

Tru Re.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Not in America.
6. Trumps got this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The 2020 election was NOT stolen.

What a crock of $hit.

The Orange Baboon-God... channeling the ghost of Josef Goebbels... sold his gullible sheeple The Big Lie.

And these Rubes actually fell for it.

Tragic.

Sorry bout that,

1. Not in America.
6. Trumps got this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2020 Stolen

It's "Stollen"

Get it straight.

1. The election was not stolen.
2. The sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies are STILL crying.
3. You lost.
4. MAGA tears are delicious.
5. Gatewaypundit feeds you people exactly what you want to believe.

What a crock of $hit.

The Orange Baboon-God... channeling the ghost of Josef Goebbels... sold his gullible sheeple The Big Lie.

And these Rubes actually fell for it.

Tragic.
I don’t think it was stolen, but there were many illegal changes to voting procedures. Legally, under the constitution, changes had to come from the state legislatures, NOT judges and governors. Take away those changes and I think Biden would have lost the election.

Sorry bout that,

1. Review those liberals who ventured to vote today, they are much told us that there isn't and never was all those millions, they took off the MASK.
2. We see you losers for what you've done.
3. 2020 was stolen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don’t think it was stolen, but there were many illegal changes to voting procedures. Legally, under the constitution, changes had to come from the state legislatures, NOT judges and governors. Take away those changes and I think Biden would have lost the election.
But COVID........

All Things Negative during COVID.......NOT trumps fault.
All Things Positive during COVID......Give trump credit.

We could make a list of:

Negative Happenings, thus NOT trumps fault.

1). Job Losses
2). Business Closings
3). Supply Chain affected
4). People Dying
5). Please add.......

Positive Happenings
1). OPEC+ thus lowering OPEC Oil Production because demand was lower. I'm Kidding, this was a trump disaster.
2). Trump was a total disaster during COVID.
3). There are NO positives during COVID for trump.

Hey twit, it's "STOLLEN"
get it right.
Sorry bout that,

1. You're losing and will always lose, you heard it here first.
2. Count how many voted for Trump, count how many voted for Biden.
3. Its going to explain everything to the mental states of mind in the liberal party.
4. You get no help here, spell Nazi, just go away loser.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It was 100% stolen fool. Science, data, analytics all strongly point to it being stolen and that's before we even get to the actual Dem RIGGING and examples of Dem CHEATING that we know of. The Federal government's own expert on election fraud said out of the 7 indicators of election fraud, he found evidence of all 7. Only 3 were needed to strongly suggest fraud.

After we crush Democrats in 2024 there's going to be hell to pay in retribution!

It was 100% stolen fool. Science, data, analytics all strongly point to it being stolen and that's before we even get to the actual Dem RIGGING and examples of Dem CHEATING that we know of. The Federal government's own expert on election fraud said out of the 7 indicators of election fraud, he found evidence of all 7. Only 3 were needed to strongly suggest fraud.

After we crush Democrats in 2024 there's going to be hell to pay in retribution!

Yeah, that is just what the nation needs, petty fights between parties.

Yeah, that is just what the nation needs, petty fights between parties.
It's not a fight, it's a war and the Democratic party will be destroyed. Democrats have crossed the line. Stolen elections. Blatant cheating and rigging of elections that's bad. But when Dem policies KILL more Americans than wars do that's MF'ing crossing the line. Dems show no remorse whatsoever. Earlier today on this very forum Democrats stated that a certain number of murders and rapes of Americans were acceptable to them. WTF?

It's not a fight, it's a war and the Democratic party will be destroyed. Democrats have crossed the line. Stolen elections. Blatant cheating and rigging of elections that's bad. But when Dem policies KILL more Americans than wars do that's MF'ing crossing the line. Dems show no remorse whatsoever. Earlier today on this very forum Democrats stated that a certain number of murders and rapes of Americans were acceptable to them. WTF?
How did North Carolina end up?
What were the results in NC?

And you disagree with what they said? Are you willing to disarm our population to stop the murders (or drastically reduce the number)?

Sorry bout that,

1. Not in America.
6. Trumps got this.
7. Just look at the numbers who voted for Biden, counts are about 30 percent of how many vote for Trump, only way that this election in 2024 Biden wins is he will have to steal twice as much.
8. I don't think he will pull that off.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The survey found Democrats 83 percent trust American democracy, and 58 percent of independents. Only 46 percent of Republicans said they trusted the American election system overall. Republicans were five times as likely as Democrats to say that the 2022 midterms reflected significant fraud.

It was stolen 100%. Dishonest democrats love that it was stolen.

However, God allowed it to be stolen. It was not the time period he wanted Trump in office. God was saving Trump to be president for a time era that will be for the fulfillment of a Biblical and Israeli purpose.

Forum List

Back