Tenth Anniversary

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
It's been tens years and we've all come to accept as fact the story of Muslim extremists pulling off the worst terrorist plot in history. These same "master minds" now can't even blow up their own underwear. Makes one wonder how they were able to be so "succesful" on 9-11.

If it smells like I'm talking conspiracy here, let me assure you, I AM!

Save you tin foil hat comments, I didn't come to this position easily. I have wound up here because it is the only way to explain the facts.

Oh, you think you know the facts? OK, let's start with this one. I stumbled upon it about a year and a half ago and have been researching it ever since. Question: How many office towers collapsed into their own footprint on 9-11? Answer: THREE!
More than 6 hours after the twin towers had collapsed, Building 7, a conventionally built steel frame forty seven story office tower collapsed completely in seconds into it's own footprint.

Building 7 was not hit by an airplane, it only had superficial damage caused by falling debris from the twin towers. There was a moderate office fire of mysterious origin which firemen stopped fighting because somehow it was known that Building 7 would collapse.

This is the first time in the history of steel frame structures that one has completely collapsed into it's own footprint, except by controlled demolition. Even office towers which were completely involved in flames have not collapsed, only Building 7 which only had moderate fires on limited floors.

There is an orgnization called AE911 Truth, it is made up of over one thousand Registered Architechs and Engineers who have disputed the official story and are asking for a real investigation with subpoena power.

I won't try to convince those who refuse to see, I can't make you open your eyes. But if you have the courage of you conviction I suggest you Google 'Building 7' and watch the video of Building 7 collapsing. There are several views, take a look and see if you think this looks like the result of accident or careful planning.

After having researched this extensivley I can say without doubt that Building 7 was no accident, and by extension the Twin Towers destruction was not the result of a "Lucky Strike" by Al Queda.

Building 7 was not hit by an airplane, it only had superficial damage caused by falling debris from the twin towers.

WTC7 Damage

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

It's been tens years and we've all come to accept as fact the story of Muslim extremists pulling off the worst terrorist plot in history. These same "master minds" now can't even blow up their own underwear. Makes one wonder how they were able to be so "succesful" on 9-11.

If it smells like I'm talking conspiracy here, let me assure you, I AM!

Save you tin foil hat comments, I didn't come to this position easily. I have wound up here because it is the only way to explain the facts.

Oh, you think you know the facts? OK, let's start with this one. I stumbled upon it about a year and a half ago and have been researching it ever since. Question: How many office towers collapsed into their own footprint on 9-11? Answer: THREE!
More than 6 hours after the twin towers had collapsed, Building 7, a conventionally built steel frame forty seven story office tower collapsed completely in seconds into it's own footprint.

Building 7 was not hit by an airplane, it only had superficial damage caused by falling debris from the twin towers. There was a moderate office fire of mysterious origin which firemen stopped fighting because somehow it was known that Building 7 would collapse.

This is the first time in the history of steel frame structures that one has completely collapsed into it's own footprint, except by controlled demolition. Even office towers which were completely involved in flames have not collapsed, only Building 7 which only had moderate fires on limited floors.

There is an orgnization called AE911 Truth, it is made up of over one thousand Registered Architechs and Engineers who have disputed the official story and are asking for a real investigation with subpoena power.

I won't try to convince those who refuse to see, I can't make you open your eyes. But if you have the courage of you conviction I suggest you Google 'Building 7' and watch the video of Building 7 collapsing. There are several views, take a look and see if you think this looks like the result of accident or careful planning.

After having researched this extensivley I can say without doubt that Building 7 was no accident, and by extension the Twin Towers destruction was not the result of a "Lucky Strike" by Al Queda.

Have you met EOTS?

He will agree with everything you say. No matter how few "facts" you have. And I'm sure he will share with you ten fold the number of "facts" you have.

Your continued idiocy is a blight on America.

That building had been burning all day long. And it did not just have "superficial damage", it had a huge hole on the one side from debris coming for the main two towers. Obviously it sustained major structural damage.

What is the conspriacy theory anyway? The evil US government wanted to blow up an empty building 7?

That building had been burning all day long. And it did not just have "superficial damage", it had a huge hole on the one side from debris coming for the main two towers. Obviously it sustained major structural damage.

What is the conspriacy theory anyway? The evil US government wanted to blow up an empty building 7?

So you have not done as I suggested and bothered to look at the many views of Building 7 collapsing. You also have obviously not bothered to check out the AE911 Truth website, what could over one thousand registered Architechs and Engineers possibly know about the difference between superficial damage and major structural damage.

Who was involved in the conspiracy? Very good question. Were people in our government involved? Most likely. How will we ever know? By having a real investigation in which the investigators have subpoena power (the power to compel people under oath to answer questions), which was never done during the original 911 hearings.

Building 7 was not hit by an airplane, it only had superficial damage caused by falling debris from the twin towers.

WTC7 Damage

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

OK, I've seen all this before and so have over one thousand Architechs and Engineers at AE911 Truth. The damage seen in these videos IS superficial damage, at most only a couple of the multitude of load bearing columns were damaged. The exterior walls of steel frame buildings are called "curtain walls" because the only purpose is to enclose the structure like a curtain, so regardless of the fact that these glass curtain walls were damaged to the height of the eighteenth floor, the building had only minor structural damage. There have been documented fires in steel frame office towers before, many which were more "involved" and which burned for much longer times yet never ended in the total collapse of the building.

I've also seen the "debunkers" trying desperately to explain away the obvious - this is the first documented occurence of a steel frame building totally collapsing at free fall speeds into it's own footprint other than by controlled demolition.

Engineers call it an impossibility.

If its a conspiracy, put it in the conspiracy section nutcase. Placing it here doesn't add credibility to your lack of understanding in physics and the rest of science.

Mods? Cleanup on aisle three please.

Last edited:
No, it's a demand for a real investigation. No one was ever put under oath in connection with the greatest national security failure in our history, and you want to pretend that I'm in the tin foil hat crowd. Makes me think you're afraid of what might be found out.

For God's sake lefties, this ain't a grassy knoll conspiracy. We saw them crash the planes. The tin-foil hats on the left want to believe that terrorists within the Clinton administration conspired with crazy jihadists to blow up the World Trade Center and the Pentagon with pre set charges and split second timing. It's a crazy conspiracy.

So you have not done as I suggested and bothered to look at the many views of Building 7 collapsing. You also have obviously not bothered to check out the AE911 Truth website, what could over one thousand registered Architechs and Engineers possibly know about the difference between superficial damage and major structural damage.

Who was involved in the conspiracy? Very good question. Were people in our government involved? Most likely. How will we ever know? By having a real investigation in which the investigators have subpoena power (the power to compel people under oath to answer questions), which was never done during the original 911 hearings.

the official conspiracy theory apologists NEVER look at links you refer them to,when they do,they selectively read PARTS of it instead of the whole thing.Not only that, they never watch any videos you post and address the points brought up in the videos or read any books you refer to them that debunk the official line since it does not go along with their version of events.they only see what they want to see cause the truth scares them,

Last edited:
No, it's a demand for a real investigation. No one was ever put under oath in connection with the greatest national security failure in our history, and you want to pretend that I'm in the tin foil hat crowd. Makes me think you're afraid of what might be found out.

the official conspiracy theory apologists are the tin foil hatters.they have the logic that it does not mattter what demolition experts say,or a thousand architect and engineer experts,or first responders,firemen experienced in explosives,or scientists or experienced pilots say,the tin foil crowd ONLY cares about what their corrupt government institutions and corporate controlled media tell them.NOT those experts.Doesnt their logic kill you?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
many unanswered questins remain.

Yes and there is only one way to answer them, a new investigation, this time with those questioned being put under oath.

its an autrocity itself that the Bush administration members were not put under oath by independent experts and given a lie detector test but instead Bush and cheney were given the priveledge to be in the room together behind CLOSED doors when asked questions.

the trolls ignore that little fact that thats not a REAL investigation.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

Last edited:
If its a conspiracy, put it in the conspiracy section nutcase. Placing it here doesn't add credibility to your lack of understanding in physics and the rest of science.

Mods? Cleanup on aisle three please.

thanks for proving your ignorance.you OCTA'S are the ones who dont have a clue about physics and science.you octa's slept through junior high science classes.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
the official conspiracy theory apologists are the tin foil hatters.they have the logic that it does nto mattter what demolition experts say,or thousand architect and engineer experts,or first responders,firemen experienced in explosives,or scientists say or experienced pilots say,the tin foil crowd ONLY cares about what their corrupt government institutions and corporate controlled media tell them.NOT those experts.doesnt their logic kill you?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do the "experienced pilots" say?

the official conspiracy theory apologists are the tin foil hatters.they have the logic that it does nto mattter what demolition experts say,or thousand architect and engineer experts,or first responders,firemen experienced in explosives,or scientists say or experienced pilots say,the tin foil crowd ONLY cares about what their corrupt government institutions and corporate controlled media tell them.NOT those experts.doesnt their logic kill you?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the majority of these people here are high creditial pilots and NONE of them say that was an airliner that crashed into the pentagon.Pilots For Truth List Of Members

for one thing they say the hole in the pentagon is far too small to be that of an airliner,the wreckage is fake as well, the engine they showed is way too small to be that of an airliner.Does not take a genius to see they are telling the truth,wheres the damage of the wings,wheres the huge craters of damage to the ground that you see when an airliner crashes,wheres the luggage? wheres the seats? the damage done and wreackage is not consistant with an airliner crash.

the trolls cant answer ANY of these questions. the official version of the government is that it EVAPORATED before it hit the ground.:lol: that explanation may work for a movie but it doesnt work in the real world as these experinced pilots will tell you.:lol: Im not pilot but someone would have to be on drugs to swallow that explanation ESPECIALLY since these pilots say their explantion is B.S

of course the OCTA'S will swallow it hook,line and sinker since the truth scares them.:lol:

Last edited:

here is more on that as well.

Overwhelming Evidence Pentagon Aircraft Data Is Not From American Airlines Jet

here is more on that as well.

Overwhelming Evidence Pentagon Aircraft Data Is Not From American Airlines Jet

There are over 100,000 professional pilots in our nation, many of them prior military. My experience is that most of them understand not only how our government works, but why this "conspiracy" could not be sustained. Americans in high levels of government plotting to murder other Americans would be leaked by someone since it is too big a conspiracy to contain for long.

Forum List

Back