Tenth Anniversary

It is up to you to disprove it. I'll wait right here for you to do so.
Noooooooo, you have to prove it...........Nothing's been proven so, I have nothing to disprove.

First of all, you give us one article from the BBC that was published two weeks after the attacks, when rumor's of all kinds were running rampant......And then OF COURSE, you throw up BS from the troofer loon sites, which is ALWAYS proven to be BS.

Now, where are these hijackers?

You machine seems to be stuck on the spin cycle.

You are debunking my statements. Once you debunk someone than it is up to you to PROVE them wrong or you are like a fart in the wind.

Actually YOU need more solid evidence, or you'll be stuck in a conspiracy thread forever. :lol:

Noooooooo, you have to prove it...........Nothing's been proven so, I have nothing to disprove.

First of all, you give us one article from the BBC that was published two weeks after the attacks, when rumor's of all kinds were running rampant......And then OF COURSE, you throw up BS from the troofer loon sites, which is ALWAYS proven to be BS.

Now, where are these hijackers?

You are debunking my statements. Once you debunk someone than it is up to you to PROVE them wrong or you are like a fart in the wind.

Actually YOU need more solid evidence, or you'll be stuck in a conspiracy thread forever. :lol:
No shit, he actually thinks he's put up evidence worthy of debunking.

the official conspiracy theory apologists are the tin foil hatters.they have the logic that it does nto mattter what demolition experts say,or thousand architect and engineer experts,or first responders,firemen experienced in explosives,or scientists say or experienced pilots say,the tin foil crowd ONLY cares about what their corrupt government institutions and corporate controlled media tell them.NOT those experts.doesnt their logic kill you?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do the "experienced pilots" say?

the majority of these people here are high creditial pilots and NONE of them say that was an airliner that crashed into the pentagon.Pilots For Truth List Of Members

for one thing they say the hole in the pentagon is far too small to be that of an airliner,the wreckage is fake as well, the engine they showed is way too small to be that of an airliner.Does not take a genius to see they are telling the truth,wheres the damage of the wings,wheres the huge craters of damage to the ground that you see when an airliner crashes,wheres the luggage? wheres the seats? the damage done and wreackage is not consistant with an airliner crash.

the trolls cant answer ANY of these questions. the official version of the government is that it EVAPORATED before it hit the ground.:lol: that explanation may work for a movie but it doesnt work in the real world as these experinced pilots will tell you.:lol: Im not pilot but someone would have to be on drugs to swallow that explanation ESPECIALLY since these pilots say their explantion is B.S

of course the OCTA'S will swallow it hook,line and sinker since the truth scares them.:lol:

Wow! Your stupid goes all the way to the bone.

If a guy comes into a conspiracy theory thread and he is a non believer than what could his motivation be?

1. To cause shit
2. To cause derision
3. To get paid as a shill

I am taking the answer that is not listed. "All Of The Above".

I have NEVER seen you once debate anyone with intellect. If you have than copy/paste that for us here.

If your boyfriends want to challenge my statement than they can copy/paste that for us here too.

I know you won't because you can't.

Shill
Shill

If a guy comes into a conspiracy theory thread and he is a non believer than what could his motivation be?

1. To cause shit
2. To cause derision

I have NEVER seen you once debate anyone with intellect. If you have than copy/paste that for us here.

If your boyfriends want to challenge my statement than they can copy/paste that for us here too.

Shill
Shill
LMAO!

What, do you think this is our first rodeo with this loony conspiracy BS on this board?

We've fully debunked all this crap many times in the past....You've added nothing that hasn't already been thoroughly debunked up here.......It's the same tired crap with you people, over and over again.

I just come on these stupid threads to remind you people that you're all a bunch of friggin' asshats, nothing more.

And, it's quite disgusting that you cartoon characters would use the anniversary of the attack to further shit on the memories of those who died that day.........You people are disgusting, period...........Let 'em rest in peace, and knock off the bullshit.

1. To cause shit
2. To cause derision

Shill
Shill
LMAO!

What, do you think this is our first rodeo with this loony conspiracy BS on this board?

We've fully debunked all this crap many times in the past....You've added nothing that hasn't already been thoroughly debunked up here.......It's the same tired crap with you people, over and over again.

I just come on these stupid threads to remind you people that you're all a bunch of friggin' asshats, nothing more.

And, it's quite disgusting that you cartoon characters would use the anniversary of the attack to further shit on the memories of those who died that day.........You people are disgusting, period...........Let 'em rest in peace, and knock off the bullshit.

Proved me right. "All Of The Above"

1. To cause shit
2. To cause derision

Shill
Shill
LMAO!

Christ, you can't even prove your own damn conspiracy bullshit, right.

LMAO!

Tell ya what. You stated that you have debunked all of this many times.

Show me ONE post where you have with anything other than the 9/11 commission report.

Copy/paste it right here ----> <------

Show me ONE post where you have with anything other than the 9/11 commission report.

Don't have too....Just go to all the conpiracy threads and you'll see all the examples you need.

Don't have too....Just go to all the conpiracy threads and you'll see all the examples you need.

Dodge!

Keep that up and you'll make employee of the month. So, you try to debunk all conspiracy's? Sounds like a shill to me.

Unlike you I have a life and am logging off for the night.

Goodnight straw man.

lol.. how pathetic of you

Gee, does "screw loose change" destroy your claims that badly?

:lol::lol::lol:

screwloose change is an abortion...it is often in direct conflict with the offical story and for ever claim they supposedly debwunk in the film 5 other major points will go unadressed...looosechange was a film made by very young and inexperienced men and is not all that relevant in the big picture any more

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

It was one of the socks on your side that brought up loose change. So you are claiming what? That Loose change is wrong? Hell, we know that; it's what we've been trying to teach you for years. You are wrong...........

Gee, does "screw loose change" destroy your claims that badly?

screwloose change is an abortion...it is often in direct conflict with the offical story and for ever claim they supposedly debwunk in the film 5 other major points will go unadressed...looosechange was a film made by very young and inexperienced men and is not all that relevant in the big picture any more

It was one of the socks on your side that brought up loose change. So you are claiming what? That Loose change is wrong? Hell, we know that; it's what we've been trying to teach you for years. You are wrong...........

You've been trying to teach us of something you have never seen?:cuckoo:

You've been trying to teach us of something you have never seen?:cuckoo:

Thanks for admitting that you want us to watch videos that you post but that you do not watch what we post. Just so you won't look so stupid in the future. Screw Loose change, has all of Loose change in it with corrections to the false information and lies told in loose change. that's why it is nearly 3 hours long.

I have no clue what Eots is rambling about.

it was one of the socks on your side that brought up loose change. So you are claiming what? That loose change is wrong? Hell, we know that; it's what we've been trying to teach you for years. You are wrong...........

you've been trying to teach us of something you have never seen?:cuckoo:

thanks for admitting that you want us to watch videos that you post but that you do not watch what we post. Just so you won't look so stupid in the future. Screw loose change, has all of loose change in it with corrections to the false information and lies told in loose change. That's why it is nearly 3 hours long.

I have no clue what eots is rambling about.

screw loose change simply states misinformation, often in contradiction with nist ..that is just a fact

gee, does "screw loose change" destroy your claims that badly?

patriots question 9/11 - responsible criticism of the 9/11 commission report

it was one of the socks on your side that brought up loose change. So you are claiming what? That loose change is wrong? Hell, we know that; it's what we've been trying to teach you for years. You are wrong...........

loosechange...has some inaccuracys

patriots question 9/11 - responsible criticism of the 9/11 commission report

loosechange...has some inaccuracys

Some?

Forum List

Back