Is Latitia James coming after Trump Tower? Not exactly. Cuz Don doesn't own it.

I'm pretty sure that he owns Mar-A-Lago.

"Trump also "granted a conservation easement to the National Trust for Historic Preservation." Engoron wrote that the agreement placed limits on further alterations to the property, including being able to subdivide the land for "any purpose," among them building single-family homes."

So Mar A Lago is out. Got anything else?

"Trump also "granted a conservation easement to the National Trust for Historic Preservation." Engoron wrote that the agreement placed limits on further alterations to the property, including being able to subdivide the land for "any purpose," among them building single-family homes."

So Mar A Lago is out. Got anything else?
His bank accounts?

Hahaha…yeah, only you purple hair unconventionals know everything about Trump…For you severe TDS’ers, we get it, your days are occupied by Trump and the Trump Organization.

berg80
Hutch Starskey
Uff…

1711228955251.png

nobody ever claimed it was worth that, but in 2011 that was the low value of the range determined by palm beach county assessor for tax purpose... 13 years ago. Today's value is $33.4 million, but the same assessor.
So it appreciated about 2.5 mil a year.......your point?

So what exactly does He own that makes Him worth $3-10 billion as He claims?

Not at all. I don't figure financial info is anyone else's business--and apparently you agree as you weren't forthcoming with any of your personal financial info. You get a gold star for hypocrisy.
I’m not running for president. Your St Trumpy is and the people have a right to know what He’s up to.

I’m not running for president. Your St Trumpy is and the people have a right to know what He’s up to.
A potus is under no obligation to tell you anything about their finances. The IRS is the public's dept. to make sure he is in compliance. The potus has no fewer rights than you do. They are American citizens subject to the same constitutional rights and obligations as you are. You must be a typical democrat that believes "Laws for thee but not for me." Run along junior, you need to educate yourself.

Forum List

Back