911: Who Knew...

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
With less than a month left before the tenth anniversary of our last "new Pearl Harbor" Richard Clarke, the former security expert who impressed presidents from Reagan to Clinton to both Bushs with his insights on global terrorism, has "called into question the veracity of the government narrative that concluded who knew what and when."

Based on documents obtained under a Freedom of Information Act and an interview with a former counterterrorism official, a little known military intelligence unit "was ordered by senior government officials to stop tracking Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda's movements prior to 9/11."

Tonight (Thursday 11 August 2011) Richard Clarke is expected to name a few names.

"And now, in a stunning new interview scheduled to air on a local PBS affiliate in Colorado tonight, former counterterrorism czar Richard Clarke, for the first time, levels explosive allegations against three former top CIA officials - George Tenet, Cofer Black and Richard Blee - accusing them of knowingly withholding intelligence from the Bush and Clinton White House, the FBI, Immigration and the State and Defense Departments about two of the 9/11 hijackers who had entered the United States more than a year before the attacks.

"Clarke also accused the former CIA officials of engaging in a cover-up failing to disclose to Congress and the 9/11 Commission key details about the two hijackers."

Former Counterterrorism Czar Accuses Tenet, Other CIA Officials of Cover-Up | Truthout

With less than a month left before the tenth anniversary of our last "new Pearl Harbor" Richard Clarke, the former security expert who impressed presidents from Reagan to Clinton to both Bushs with his insights on global terrorism, has "called into question the veracity of the government narrative that concluded who knew what and when."

Based on documents obtained under a Freedom of Information Act and an interview with a former counterterrorism official, a little known military intelligence unit "was ordered by senior government officials to stop tracking Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda's movements prior to 9/11."

Tonight (Thursday 11 August 2011) Richard Clarke is expected to name a few names.

"And now, in a stunning new interview scheduled to air on a local PBS affiliate in Colorado tonight, former counterterrorism czar Richard Clarke, for the first time, levels explosive allegations against three former top CIA officials - George Tenet, Cofer Black and Richard Blee - accusing them of knowingly withholding intelligence from the Bush and Clinton White House, the FBI, Immigration and the State and Defense Departments about two of the 9/11 hijackers who had entered the United States more than a year before the attacks.

"Clarke also accused the former CIA officials of engaging in a cover-up failing to disclose to Congress and the 9/11 Commission key details about the two hijackers."

Former Counterterrorism Czar Accuses Tenet, Other CIA Officials of Cover-Up | Truthout

I bet he wont mention how Clinton while president,had no interest in going after Bin Laden and that it was all over the news that a general came on live and and that they had Bin Laden located and could extradict and arrest him but Clinton told them to back off and leave him alone.He wont mention that detail or Bush how ignored warnings from other countries for 9 months or that FBI agents were threatened with arrest by their superiours if they tried to track down terrorists or that Bin Laden was a CIA assett.I guarantee,he will leave out those little details.

I'm confused. Why would George Tenet, Cofer Black and Richard Blee withhold intelligence about the hijackers from Bush and Cheney when, according to the TruthersTM, Bush and Cheney planned the attacks in the first place?

Bush would have had to have known about the 2 hijackers, as he was the one who hired them. Or was that Cheney? You know, the TruthersTM are never really clear on who made the HR decisions in the conspiracy.

I bet he wont mention how Clinton while president,had no interest in going after Bin Laden and that it was all over the news that a general came on live and and that they had Bin Laden located and could extradict and arrest him but Clinton told them to back off and leave him alone.He wont mention that detail or Bush how ignored warnings from other countries for 9 months or that FBI agents were threatened with arrest by their superiours if they tried to track down terrorists or that Bin Laden was a CIA assett.I guarantee,he will leave out those little details.
It will be more than enough if the names George Tenet, Cofer Black and Richard Blee are linked with Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar in the minds of millions of Americans on 9/11/11.

Along with three other terrorists, al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar flew American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon killing 189 people. Clarke is alleging both al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar were in this country for over a year before the 911 attacks, and the CIA deliberately withheld that information from the FBI and the Bushies.

Not only did no one in the CIA tell Clarke of the two terrorists arrival, the normal flow of intelligence that Clarke received every working day was deleted of any mention of their comings and goings.

"But Clarke says even as early as July 2001 - two months before the terrorist attacks - when Tenet and Blee called an urgent meeting with President Bush at the White House, they had an opportunity to disclose the fact that al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar were somewhere in the US, but failed to disclose what they knew.

"The CIA waited until late August to inform lower-level FBI agents that al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar were in the US and were likely planning an attack inside the US. Yet, the CIA continued to conceal the intelligence from senior FBI and Bush administration officials a week prior to the attacks.

"Clarke said there's a 'very obvious answer' as to why the CIA continued, as early as September 4, 2001, in a meeting attended by Clarke and other senior Bush administration officials, to withhold intelligence about the two hijackers: to protect the agency from scrutiny."

Clarke is very clear on what would have happened if, even at that late date, he had become aware of al-Hazmi's and al-Mihdhar's threat to this country:

"'I know how all this stuff works I've been working it for 30 years,' Clarke said. "'You can't snowball me on this stuff.'

"'If they announce on September 4 in the Principals meeting that these guys are in the United States and they told the FBI a few weeks ago I'm going to say "wait, time out. How long have you known this? Why haven't you reported it at the daily threat meetings? Why isn't it in the daily threat matrix?"

"'We would have begun an investigation that day into CIA malfeasance and misfeasance that's why we're not informed."

"Clarke added that even if the CIA had disclosed what it knew about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar as late as September 4, 2001, he believes the FBI could have captured the men and dismantled their plans to attack the Pentagon.

"'We would have conducted a massive sweep,' Clarke said. "'We would have conducted publicly. We would have found those assholes. There's no doubt in my mind. Even with only a week left.'"

Remember the week after 911?
The one without any football?

Eventually, Americans will demand an independent investigation into those attacks, and all of us will be focused on the results of those hearings in exactly the same way we were focused on the attacks during that week without football.

I'm confused. Why would George Tenet, Cofer Black and Richard Blee withhold intelligence about the hijackers from Bush and Cheney when, according to the TruthersTM, Bush and Cheney planned the attacks in the first place?

Bush would have had to have known about the 2 hijackers, as he was the one who hired them. Or was that Cheney? You know, the TruthersTM are never really clear on who made the HR decisions in the conspiracy.
You're way past confused.

"Clarke also accused the former CIA officials of engaging in a cover-up failing to disclose to Congress and the 9/11 Commission key details about the two hijackers.

"Tenet, Black and Blee have 'been able to get through a joint House investigation committee and get through the 9/11 Commission and this has never come out,' Clarke said in the interview, an advance copy of which was provided to Truthout. 'They got away with it.'"

So far.

conspiracy-2.gif

So just exactly what did the FBI supposedly know other than they were in the country somewhere?

And what did they supposedly hide from congress?

More empty accusations is what it sounds like.

Billy did it.
Did what?
Wait I'll think of something.........

"Clarke asserts in the 13-minute interview that Tenet, the former CIA director; Black, who headed the agency's Counterterrorist Center; and Blee, a top aide to Tenet who led the CIA's Bin Laden Issues Station, also known as Alec Station, whose true identity was revealed for the first time two years ago, are responsible for the government's failure to capture Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar, who hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 with three other terrorists and flew the jetliner directly into the Pentagon killing 189 people...

"Clarke suggests that if the CIA had shared intelligence about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar with him, the FBI, and others, then perhaps the attack on the Pentagon could have been thwarted...

"... Clarke said his position as National Coordinator for Security and Information meant he should have received a briefing from CIA about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, explaining 'unless somebody intervened to stop the normal automatic distribution I would automatically get it.'

"For me to this day, it is inexplicable why when I had every other detail about everything related to terrorism that the director didn't tell me, that the director of the counterterrorism center didn't tell me, that the other 48 people inside CIA that knew about it never mentioned it to me or anyone in my staff in a period of over 12 months ...

"We therefore conclude that there was a high-level decision inside CIA ordering people not to share that information," Clarke said...

"Clarke added that even if the CIA had disclosed what it knew about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar as late as September 4, 2001, he believes the FBI could have captured the men and dismantled their plans to attack the Pentagon.

"'We would have conducted a massive sweep,' Clarke said. 'We would have conducted publicly. We would have found those assholes. There's no doubt in my mind. Even with only a week left.'"

Billy didn't do anything.
Dick and Dubya did.

Last edited:
If is neither the real Mother nor the real question Clarke is asking.

Tenant and Black weren't required to tell Clarke anything about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar.
Clarke would have received that information automatically through routine distribution channels.

The real Mother is why Tenet and Cofer intervened to interrupt the regular flow of raw intelligence regarding the two terrorists.

"Clarke asserts in the 13-minute interview that Tenet, the former CIA director; Black, who headed the agency's Counterterrorist Center; and Blee, a top aide to Tenet who led the CIA's Bin Laden Issues Station, also known as Alec Station, whose true identity was revealed for the first time two years ago, are responsible for the government's failure to capture Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar, who hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 with three other terrorists and flew the jetliner directly into the Pentagon killing 189 people...

"Clarke suggests that if the CIA had shared intelligence about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar with him, the FBI, and others, then perhaps the attack on the Pentagon could have been thwarted...

"... Clarke said his position as National Coordinator for Security and Information meant he should have received a briefing from CIA about al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar, explaining 'unless somebody intervened to stop the normal automatic distribution I would automatically get it.'

"For me to this day, it is inexplicable why when I had every other detail about everything related to terrorism that the director didn't tell me, that the director of the counterterrorism center didn't tell me, that the other 48 people inside CIA that knew about it never mentioned it to me or anyone in my staff in a period of over 12 months ...

"We therefore conclude that there was a high-level decision inside CIA ordering people not to share that information," Clarke said...

"'We would have conducted a massive sweep,' Clarke said. 'We would have conducted publicly. We would have found those assholes. There's no doubt in my mind. Even with only a week left.'"

Dick and Dubya did.
ahhh....gonna need a little corroboration on that.....or do you guys just accept this shit like the word of god?

Dick and Dubya did.
ahhh....gonna need a little corroboration on that.....or do you guys just accept this shit like the word of god?
We're still waiting for "corroboration" on how two planes collapsed three steel-framed skyscrapers.

Or do you guys just accept the word of draft dodging shit like Dick and Dubya?

Dick and Dubya did.
We're still waiting for "corroboration" on how two planes collapsed three steel-framed skyscrapers.

of course they do.they worship the Bush administration and the corporate controlled media.:lol:

Dick and Dubya did.

conspiracy-2.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back