Ten Best Things Accomplished in Trump's 100 Days

2) Hillary Not Being President: There’s a lot to be said for avoiding the misrule of a corrupt, incompetent, malevolent monster like Hillary who considers everyone to her right to be her enemy. Having Hillary as President now would be one step removed from being ruled by an enemy state. Maybe that’s why despite all the complaints about Trump from the Left, polling shows Hillary would lose again if she went head-to-head with Trump.

1) Judge Gorsuch: Instead of Merrick Garland or who even knows, Supreme Court Justice Loretta Lynch with Hillary in the White House, Trump appointed Neil Gorsuch. Gorsuch is an originalist judge with a long track record who is highly regarded by conservative groups that review judges. When you consider that both Ted Cruz and Charles Grassley have said they expect another SCOTUS retirement this summer, the Supreme Court may be about to get an upgrade thanks to Trump.

I agree but would reverse the standings and make #1 The Hildabeast not being President. everything else is icing on the cake.

#1. Millions of liberal heads exploded!
:blowup::blowup::blowup:
But us Dems have jobs jobs jobs good paying ones You dem bashers only have the blabbertmouthed dumps words

Your job is welfare office doorman fool.
Don't want to get into finances with you blues You wouldn't believe it anyway

You don't have any money lib, you give all your money to the government to be redistributed to the poor, right? You do drink your own Koolaid don't you?

President Trump has done more for America in the short time he's been POTUS than any other President since at least Reagan and possibly back to FDR.
That's the same BS he's been flinging The man is a disgrace and even more so as a president It's almost like he wants a pat on the back every time he moves his bowels

You are just a hate filled unhinged fruitcake. No one cares what you think.
I won't deny I dislike him strongly BUT I did before the con man became president
so eddy if he does something actually good,will you be here saying so or does your dislike for the guy nullify anything he does?...
IF he gets tax reform and cuts through I'll kiss his ass in Macy's window on Xmas morning ,,,,IF he promises to take a shower first

Outside of Trade and h1b reform trump has sucked....But I'll give him those.
He went back on dropping NAFTA and calling China currency manipulators he's pissed on our biggest trading partners Mexico and Canada But you'll give him trade? Why?
so eddy....were you this upset when Obama went back on some of his promises or when he modified his stance on things?.....or does your bias for the guy make you overlook his "flaws"?.....
Obama had flaws but not for want of trying to do good for those in need

He went back on dropping NAFTA and calling China currency manipulators he's pissed on our biggest trading partners Mexico and Canada But you'll give him trade? Why?
so eddy....were you this upset when Obama went back on some of his promises or when he modified his stance on things?.....or does your bias for the guy make you overlook his "flaws"?.....

Yup, but the only problem was that most of those folks in need were illegals.

But us Dems have jobs jobs jobs good paying ones You dem bashers only have the blabbertmouthed dumps words

You don't have any money lib, you give all your money to the government to be redistributed to the poor, right? You do drink your own Koolaid don't you?
Blues I was a republican all my life Think my tax bill is high 5 figures not counting RET I pay BUT I'm not that stupid to want my children growing up in a f-ed up republican world

President Trump has done more for America in the short time he's been POTUS than any other President since at least Reagan and possibly back to FDR.
That's the same BS he's been flinging The man is a disgrace and even more so as a president It's almost like he wants a pat on the back every time he moves his bowels

You are just a hate filled unhinged fruitcake. No one cares what you think.
I won't deny I dislike him strongly BUT I did before the con man became president
so eddy if he does something actually good,will you be here saying so or does your dislike for the guy nullify anything he does?...
IF he gets tax reform and cuts through I'll kiss his ass in Macy's window on Xmas morning ,,,,IF he promises to take a shower first
ok ill except that.....

i delivered mail to a few people in need who got fucked by some of his policies and they were already hurting....

Blues I was a republican all my life Think my tax bill is high 5 figures not counting RET I pay BUT I'm not that stupid to want my children growing up in a f-ed up republican world

My tax bill is high 5 figures...just the Federal. I don't pay state income tax :badgrin:. Yeah, because Democrats have done so well by blacks, the poor, indebting kids to poverty with student loans. You have your head on backwards.

My tax bill is high 5 figures...just the Federal. I don't pay state income tax :badgrin:. Yeah, because Democrats have done so well by blacks, the poor, indebting kids to poverty with student loans. You have your head on backwards.
Speaking of those loans blue ,,maybe you can remember when dems wanted to lower interest rates over repub objections?? Repubs are liars

Speaking of those loans blue ,,maybe you can remember when dems wanted to lower interest rates over repub objections?? Repubs are liars

Speaking of those loans blue ,,maybe you can remember when dems wanted to lower interest rates

I thought taking loan business away from banks and giving it to the government lowered loan rates?

How is college loan repayment working out, now that Obama put taxpayers on the hook?

Get real, higher education is a Democratic party CASH COW they fucked over students to line their own pockets. No bank would loan some mush brain kid $100k for college without Dem's providing a federal guarantee of repayment upon default. This has allowed the cost of a degree to spiral out of control, slaving out students to 20 years of student loan payments.

Speaking of those loans blue ,,maybe you can remember when dems wanted to lower interest rates

I thought taking loan business away from banks and giving it to the government lowered loan rates?

How is college loan repayment working out, now that Obama put taxpayers on the hook?

ASSHOLE Democrats don't want to lower the cost of a degree because its a Democratic party cash cow. They are sniffing around trying to stiff taxpayers with the bill via student loan forgiveness schemes. Someone will have to pay for the Democrats greed sooner or later.

Get real, higher education is a Democratic party CASH COW they fucked over students to line their own pockets. No bank would loan some mush brain kid $100k for college without Dem's providing a federal guarantee of repayment upon default. This has allowed the cost of a degree to spiral out of control, slaving out students to 20 years of student loan payments.
Ever hear of Trump University??

And I have no need to call you an AH blues You give yourself away

:itsok:

And I have no need to call you an AH blues You give yourself away

Your irrational hatred of some anonymous internet poster is noted lib, I live rent free in your head. :laugh:

Are you so stupid that you don't know that he is POTUS for 4 years and not just 100 days? Are you that stupid?
Yes I know and as he said he's done more for America in his first 100 days than all other presidents Guy should have his own comedy show

Bull shit. If you knew that you wouldn't be saying he stupid shit you said. There's time to build the wall, time to get rid of Obamacare, time for tax reform, and time for immigration reform. You are just a liar. You didn't know that and you don't know shit.
I KNOW JACK SHITT and dump is a pisa shitt
BTW Pred did you hear the dump say he thought the presidency would be easier ?? Is he a complete AH or just half assed?

Neither. He's a great man and the best POTUS in my lifetime.

He is the worst president I ever seen in my life time. Look at his approval ratings. And the massive massive crowds that HATE that SOB here and overseas ---------- Did you look at your windows and over seas that are AGAINST this dude? Have you ever seen or experienced that before Pred? But never in my lifetime.
If he keeps displaying/continue his arrogancy -------- he might be the most hated president in our history.
If we go to war------ millions will die bc of your president.

If you’re a conservative who judges Donald Trump on his performance in his first 100 days in office, you should be fairly happy. That doesn’t mean Trump has been perfect or that he should keep tweeting about everything that pops into his head, but he’s had a solid start to his presidency.

10) An Economic Confidence Boost: Trump is not responsible for every good thing that happens in our economy, just as he’s not responsible for every bad thing that happens. That being said, it’s hard to miss the fact that the American economy seems to be taking off in response to his election. Consumer confidence is at the highest level in 17 years. Over half a million jobs have been created in his first 3 months in office. Furthermore, the stock market rally since Trump has been elected has been the 2nd biggest since John F. Kennedy was in office. The fact that everyone realizes Trump has forgotten more about business than Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton combined ever knew is helping to get our economy going back in the right direction.

9) Imposing A Five Year Ban On Lobbying The Government By Former White House Officials And A Lifetime Ban On Lobbying For Foreign Governments By Former White House Officials: Our government is utterly and completely corrupt. We have members of Congress and White House staffers doing favors for businesses and picking up huge checks from those same companies as soon as they get out of office. When you see Barack Obama giving $400,000 speeches to the same Wall Street fat cats he railed against incessantly as President, your first thought should be, “I wonder what he did for them that merited the $400,000 payback?” Trump’s reforms ARE NOT going to fix all these problems, but they are a step in the right direction.

8) Trump’s Pro-Life Surge: A lot of conservatives were skeptical of what seemed to be a convenient pro-life shift for Trump, but so far, he seems to be living up to the hype. He repealed the Obama mandate that forced states to fund Planned Parenthood and he reinstated the Mexico City Policy, which keeps American tax dollars from going to International NGOs that promote abortion. With those moves, Trump saved the lives of millions of children.

7) Trump Signing An Executive Order Directing The Justice Department To Cut Funding To Sanctuary Cities: The idea of living under the “Rule of Law” is incompatible with certain American cities allowing illegal aliens to break the law with impunity. A liberal judge is stopping his order from being carried out at the moment, but it seems likely that Trump will win in the Supreme Court. It’s good to see Trump taking steps to keep American citizens from being raped, robbed and murdered by illegal aliens who shouldn’t be in this country in the first place.

6) Trump Signing An Executive Order Withdrawing From the Transpacific Partnership Trade Deal: Even as a free trader, I have been ADAMANTLY opposed to the TPP because it was a terrible threat to our nation’s sovereignty. As our current Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, said while he was in the Senate, "I think for President Obama, I do believe the driving force behind this is a belief that this is some sort of a one unified governmental structure. It creates judicial bodies. The language of it confirms what I’ve been saying...It’s really breathtaking and it’s an erosion of sovereignty...particularly an erosion of congressional power.” That’s why it was so important that Trump killed the TPP. In a world where unelected American bureaucrats have too much control over our lives, the last thing we need to do is give unelected foreign bureaucrats a say in how we run our country.

5) Deft Foreign Policy Moves: Not only did Trump wring trade concessions out of the Chinese, he convinced them to give us at least some help with North Korea. Almost no one seemed to think that was possible before Trump pulled it off. Furthermore, Trump’s decision to missile strike a Syrian Air Base after a chemical weapons attack and drop the Mother of All Bombs on ISIS sent a strong message. Our friends know the United States is back and now our enemies understand that Trump is unpredictable, lethal and will not hesitate to end them.

4) Approving The Keystone And Dakota Access Pipelines: If you care about what Americans are paying for gas, you have got to be happy about Trump moving forward on the Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines. As an extra added bonus, this work will temporarily create as many as 28,000 new jobs. The era of America being held hostage by environmental luddites who oppose all economic progress seems to be over.

3) A Drop-Off In Illegal Immigration: Trump has added more ICE agents, ended the illegal immigrant advocacy program at the DOJ and most importantly, has made it clear that there’s no longer a welcome mat for illegal aliens in the United States. As a result, the number of illegals crossing into the United States has dropped 72%. The fewer illegal immigrants in America, the better and Trump’s off to a good start.

2) Hillary Not Being President: There’s a lot to be said for avoiding the misrule of a corrupt, incompetent, malevolent monster like Hillary who considers everyone to her right to be her enemy. Having Hillary as President now would be one step removed from being ruled by an enemy state. Maybe that’s why despite all the complaints about Trump from the Left, polling shows Hillary would lose again if she went head-to-head with Trump.

1) Judge Gorsuch: Instead of Merrick Garland or who even knows, Supreme Court Justice Loretta Lynch with Hillary in the White House, Trump appointed Neil Gorsuch. Gorsuch is an originalist judge with a long track record who is highly regarded by conservative groups that review judges. When you consider that both Ted Cruz and Charles Grassley have said they expect another SCOTUS retirement this summer, the Supreme Court may be about to get an upgrade thanks to Trump.

From #1 to #10 -------- ALL of those are questionable depending what sides you are or how you measure or believe it
Like economy ------ economy was already booming months before the election.
Bombing Syria only helps ISIS didn't accomplish anything.
Defunding sanctuary------- maybe we should also stop the $360 billions we donated to federal govt.
Illegals was and always been never welcome.
Etc Etc Etc Etc.

Forum List

Back