Ten Best Things Accomplished in Trump's 100 Days

Yes I know and as he said he's done more for America in his first 100 days than all other presidents Guy should have his own comedy show

Bull shit. If you knew that you wouldn't be saying he stupid shit you said. There's time to build the wall, time to get rid of Obamacare, time for tax reform, and time for immigration reform. You are just a liar. You didn't know that and you don't know shit.
I KNOW JACK SHITT and dump is a pisa shitt
BTW Pred did you hear the dump say he thought the presidency would be easier ?? Is he a complete AH or just half assed?

Neither. He's a great man and the best POTUS in my lifetime.

He is the worst president I ever seen in my life time. Look at his approval ratings. And the massive massive crowds that HATE that SOB here and overseas ---------- Did you look at your windows and over seas that are AGAINST this dude? Have you ever seen or experienced that before Pred? But never in my lifetime.
If he keeps displaying/continue his arrogancy -------- he might be the most hated president in our history.
If we go to war------ millions will die bc of your president.

Your opinion doesn't mean anything. Approval ratings are like the polls that said Hillary would win, they are fake and meant to serve an agenda.

The crouds aren't massive at all, they are relatively small and are bought and paid for. There were demonstrations against him before the election and yet he won. The demonstrations are all fake and mean nothing.

Yes, I have seen it before. It comes from the left who can hate more than any other group of people. I saw it during Bush's presidency. It's meaningless m, you are all only preaching to the choir. No one thinks it's anything at all except the left who never voted for him anyway.

Trump has done a fantastic job and if the elections were held today he would win both the EC and the popular vote.

Only lefties hate him and only lefties deny the truth. And the more your people riot, burn, destroy, block roads, cancel parades and lie out of your asses, the smaller and smaller your numbers become.

Forum List

Back