Fakeroony!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
When a Democrat tries to woo the firearms voter he/she/it really oughta learn a thing or two about firearm safety before making a total ass of him/her/it self!

Montana Gun Group Rips Democrat Quist Over ‘Egregious Gun Safety Violations’ in Campaign Ad

"Democratic congressional candidate Rob Quist's recent attempt to identify with Montana gun owners may have backfired. Quist, running in the special election race for Montana's lone seat in the House of Representatives, made several gun safety faux pas while loading and shooting his family's rifle in a new campaign advertisement.
The Montana candidate promised to protect his potential constituents' right to bear arms in the new video, shooting at what appeared to be an opposition ad displaying his picture.
Quist's show of solidarity with gun owners, however, contained "some pretty egregious gun safety violations," according to the head of a Montana gun group
"Mr. Quist is obviously not very familiar with firearms," Montana Shooting Sports Association (MSSA) President Gary Marbut said, according to KGVO.com, the site of a local radio station.
"He does commit some pretty egregious gun safety violations that would not be committed by any 13 year-old kid who had graduated from a Hunter's Safety course," Marbut continued. "This tells me that the firearms video is just staged to impress people, but that's not really who he is."

But, then, what Democrat actually IS what he/she/it says he/she/it is? OK, except for Nutty Old Uncle Bernie who forgot that Democrats are required to lie.

The democrook party represents the global collectivists.

It is not a party that gives a fruit fly's fuck about ANY freedom, least of all the freedom to posses tools that can aid in resistance to the marxist agenda.

I hate fucking republicrats, but I utterly loathe democrooks and the sociopaths they elect.

Forum List

Back