Ten Best Things Accomplished in Trump's 100 Days

President Trump has done more for America in the short time he's been POTUS than any other President since at least Reagan and possibly back to FDR.
That's the same BS he's been flinging The man is a disgrace and even more so as a president It's almost like he wants a pat on the back every time he moves his bowels

You are just a hate filled unhinged fruitcake. No one cares what you think.
I won't deny I dislike him strongly BUT I did before the con man became president

President Trump has done more for America in the short time he's been POTUS than any other President since at least Reagan and possibly back to FDR.
That's the same BS he's been flinging The man is a disgrace and even more so as a president It's almost like he wants a pat on the back every time he moves his bowels
Lets see Pred no HC,,no tax reform or cuts no immigration bill......just a supreme court judge that he had nothing to do with Your crooked congress could have selected you Face it pred you elected A BLABBERMOUTH

Are you so stupid that you don't know that he is POTUS for 4 years and not just 100 days? Are you that stupid?

I won't deny I dislike him strongly BUT I did before the con man became president
See pred now when he shits in a hat he has to wear it ,,not give it to some one else

Lets see Pred no HC,,no tax reform or cuts no immigration bill......just a supreme court judge that he had nothing to do with Your crooked congress could have selected you Face it pred you elected A BLABBERMOUTH

Are you so stupid that you don't know that he is POTUS for 4 years and not just 100 days? Are you that stupid?
Yes I know and as he said he's done more for America in his first 100 days than all other presidents Guy should have his own comedy show

BTW pred we're all hoping it's going to be a lot less than 4 years

Yes I know and as he said he's done more for America in his first 100 days than all other presidents Guy should have his own comedy show

Bull shit. If you knew that you wouldn't be saying he stupid shit you said. There's time to build the wall, time to get rid of Obamacare, time for tax reform, and time for immigration reform. You are just a liar. You didn't know that and you don't know shit.

Bull shit. If you knew that you wouldn't be saying he stupid shit you said. There's time to build the wall, time to get rid of Obamacare, time for tax reform, and time for immigration reform. You are just a liar. You didn't know that and you don't know shit.
I KNOW JACK SHITT and dump is a pisa shitt

BTW Pred did you hear the dump say he thought the presidency would be easier ?? Is he a complete AH or just half assed?

Lol, you just proved you didn't. As I said, you are just a liar.

BTW Pred did you hear the dump say he thought the presidency would be easier ?? Is he a complete AH or just half assed?

Neither. He's a great man and the best POTUS in my lifetime.

pred you and bri should get together with sassy What a threesome you'd make throw in Blues and you could be the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

Outside of Trade and h1b reform trump has sucked....But I'll give him those.
He went back on dropping NAFTA and calling China currency manipulators he's pissed on our biggest trading partners Mexico and Canada But you'll give him trade? Why?

pred you and bri should get together with sassy What a threesome you'd make throw in Blues and you could be the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

Don't have time, there are left wing lies to debunk, and they never ever stop.

#1. Millions of liberal heads exploded!
:blowup::blowup::blowup:
But us Dems have jobs jobs jobs good paying ones You dem bashers only have the blabbertmouthed dumps words

Your job is welfare office doorman fool.
Don't want to get into finances with you blues You wouldn't believe it anyway

I can vouch for that, blues. Trusted sources confirmed to me long ago that he really is Bruce Wayne-ish in that regard.

He just has no Alfred to help him along.:laugh:

so eddy if he does something actually good,will you be here saying so or does your dislike for the guy nullify anything he does?...

Outside of Trade and h1b reform trump has sucked....But I'll give him those.
He went back on dropping NAFTA and calling China currency manipulators he's pissed on our biggest trading partners Mexico and Canada But you'll give him trade? Why?
so eddy....were you this upset when Obama went back on some of his promises or when he modified his stance on things?.....or does your bias for the guy make you overlook his "flaws"?.....

Forum List

Back