Taylor Swift wins CMA Entertainer of the Year

My friend who works at the arena here said the same thing. She only got it because they felt bad for her and the tweens love her. She isn't a country singer.

Both Country and Rock are no longer representing their actual genres. More so, Pop has invaded both and it's more Pop Rock and Pop Country.

Sorry ... but knowing you're a kid makes that rather humorous. So ... what rock and country have you listened to?

you guys still alittle touchy from your tiff earlier?
and when I was robbie's age I listened to mostly 70's rock.

Your favorite movies are Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead. Please don't insult anyone's musical tastes.

Meh ... it wasn't an insult ... yet. It was a legit question and point. Until I was 20 I thought rock and roll was Nirvana ... okay?

As for my favorite movies, what does favorite anything have to do with knowing the origins of something. My favorite TV show is Mr. Ed ... My favorite author is HP Lovecraft. My current favorite band (still living) is Gorillaz, favorite comedians ... Penn and Teller ... my tastes are everywhere, all over the map ... but I have actually seen, read, etc. most things before settling on a favorite, can you say that? My favorite city is Tucson ... I've lived in ten cities, spent enough time in almost a hundred to actually get to know them, before choosing my favorite, have you? Seriously, if you must turn everything into a debate about my posts, fine, but start a new thread next time, okay?

My friend who works at the arena here said the same thing. She only got it because they felt bad for her and the tweens love her. She isn't a country singer.

Of course she is not a country singer, she needs to turn into a drunken bean bag for a violent husband before she can sing true, blue country.

Your favorite movies are Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead. Please don't insult anyone's musical tastes.

Meh ... it wasn't an insult ... yet. It was a legit question and point. Until I was 20 I thought rock and roll was Nirvana ... okay?

As for my favorite movies, what does favorite anything have to do with knowing the origins of something. My favorite TV show is Mr. Ed ... My favorite author is HP Lovecraft. My current favorite band (still living) is Gorillaz, favorite comedians ... Penn and Teller ... my tastes are everywhere, all over the map ... but I have actually seen, read, etc. most things before settling on a favorite, can you say that? My favorite city is Tucson ... I've lived in ten cities, spent enough time in almost a hundred to actually get to know them, before choosing my favorite, have you? Seriously, if you must turn everything into a debate about my posts, fine, but start a new thread next time, okay?

I believe it would be you that changed the subject of this thread from what it was originally about. You're good at that.

and you live in Seattle KK? :lol:
I remember where I was when Kurt died. When I was in junior high instead having taylor swift we had nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Blind Melon whom I love but heroin ruins everything. I was lucky that pop crap had died off for a few years.

I believe it would be you that changed the subject of this thread from what it was originally about. You're good at that.

Meh ... why hasn't he answered? Are you now his mouth piece? Why not let him simply answer or not, you didn't have to interject your shit for the hell of it, did you?

and you live in Seattle KK? :lol:
I remember where I was when Kurt died. When I was in junior high instead having taylor swift we had nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Blind Melon whom I love but heroin ruins everything. I was lucky that pop crap had died off for a few years.

I grew up here ... doesn't mean it's my favorite city anymore, it's changed a lot since I was young. But yeah, Nirvana ... Kurt couldn't sing worth shit but his songs were very poetic. I can understand why what's considered music changes, the only "singers" I don't like are the stupid "American False God" winners, they demean what being a musician is all about ... but meh, I digress. Pearl Jam was decent, a bit on the whiny side for me though. Blind Melon had some okay songs, remember Crash Test Dummies? LOL

I remember them! mmmmmmmm mmmmmm
I was a big STP fan and Sublime, still love Sublime.

Both Country and Rock are no longer representing their actual genres. More so, Pop has invaded both and it's more Pop Rock and Pop Country.
go to the yahoo home page and check out the expressions on Taylor and Hootie's face.

All the little boys love Taylor Swift. Not my taste in music but I say let them have their dream girl.

I like country music. But then I do like the newer material, I have no doubt I would be rounded on by traditionalists, but they're entitled to do so of course. I mean, it's music, it's meant to be enjoyed, if you don't like it then don't listen. Of course you could always stick knitting needles in your eardrums as well but I wouldn't suggest it.

I never knew Willy Nelson wrote "Crazy", I just thought he was. But what a great song as it's sung by Patsy Cline.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back