Taylor Swift Lives Rent Free In The MAGA Movement.

I don't listen to Taylor but I resent your emphasis on not enjoying it.
Are you so insecure that distancing yourself in this way is nessesary?

Yeah, you are cool, you listen to jazz and blues.

God bless.

I have my own taste in music. Mainly Jazz and Blues. I am NOT insecure, most what I like to listen to is more like Bria Skonberg (her "So Is The Day" is so damn good) as well as Louie Armstrong and other artists. I also enjoy The Rolling Stones, The Who among others.

Most of today's music is noise without purpose. Give me "Evening In Tunisia" or "Begin the Beguine" anytime.

I have my own taste in music. Mainly Jazz and Blues. I am NOT insecure, most what I like to listen to is more like Bria Skonberg (her "So Is The Day" is so damn good) as well as Louie Armstrong and other artists. I also enjoy The Rolling Stones, The Who among others.

Most of today's music is noise without purpose. Give me "Evening In Tunisia" or "Begin the Beguine" anytime.
No one cares.

But do go on as you seem to think it defines you.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.
Nobody gives a shit what Taylor Swift has to say about politics.

People don't pay to hear her political opinions. They pay to see her perform, so shut up and dance clown.

Taylor Swift Lives Rent Free In The MAGA Movement.

Rent free-----?
See inside Taylor Swift’s $80M houses, mansions and lofts across the US
See inside Taylor Swift’s $80M houses, mansions and lofts across the US

Some people are misguided, others a bit confused and then there are the gullible.
gul·li·ble
easily deceived or tricked, and too willing to believe everything that other people say:
adjective
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
"an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"
:)-

1706762291209.png

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.

She scares them because she's popular and influential. They need boogeymen to feed into the fear machine. And since Bud Light boycotts and lamenting about Green M&M aren't landing like they used to, they need a new moral panic.

This absurdity of this one may exceed their panty shitting about 'Anti-fa' and Mr. Potato Head.

Taylor has said nothing about the 2024 election. So all of the right wing commentary, all of the lamenting about her, all of the conspiracies, its a crystal clear window into the insane fear and wild invention of the MAGA mind.

Forum List

Back