Taylor Swift Lives Rent Free In The MAGA Movement.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.
Funny how all the spamming of Taylor Swift threads is all done by lefties.

You cant be that naive

She’s a democrat activist

I know it even if you dont
Just do your best around the ones you know. Push the message that democrats are anti rights fascists. That want men to steal from women and want to take their right to self defense away. If everyone did that. Bye bye Taylor.

Only conservatives would push back against someone advocating citizens register to vote.
xm0xojbw52gc1.jpeg

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.
Uneducated morons on the left always listen to pop singers when deciding who to vote for... the cult follow .

Forum List

Back