Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?

Frantic, NOT!!!!!! Time has been irrelevant for decades.

Tell us more how it’s good to force people to undergo medical procedures, government take children away for not going along with their child’s mental illness, politically motivated selective prosecutions, control of free speech, class warfare….

People have been forced to have vaccinations all of my life. How is that different.

I thought you believed in parent's rights.

The rest of your laundry list of bitch whining isn't really happening except in your little mind.

No she isn't awful. She's definitely in on the pop culture that passes for entertainment these days. She is actually more wholesome than a lot of them. She's just not a great singer. Not awful. But definitely not great.

As I said before, she wasn't selected for her singing, but for revolutionizing the music business, and musicians' fight to control the rights to their art. Her work has been masterful

Taylor Swift is nothing like Dolly Parton .... God no! NEVER!
They have a lot of similarities that can't be denied.
Of course that was not my point.
When it comes to humans who are genuine, who truly care about other people and do good things for other people because they want to, no one tops Dolly. There are, sadly, only a handful of celebrities who live their lives in a similar way. Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp, Nightbirdie (RIP) and Taylor Swift. These are the kind of people we should all aspire to be like.

People have been forced to have vaccinations all of my life. How is that different.

I thought you believed in parent's rights.

The rest of your laundry list of bitch whining isn't really happening except in your little mind.

As I said before, she wasn't selected for her singing, but for revolutionizing the music business, and musicians' fight to control the rights to their art. Her work has been masterful
Link to people being fired for not getting a substance injected 1950-2019.

Link or lie!

MAGA couldn't care less. It's the libs trying to make this something. Creating a false reality, which they are used to doing.

MAGA couldn't care less. It's the libs trying to make this something. Creating a false reality, which they are used to doing.
There’s nothing false about the people she convinced to register. Republicans have a problem with young women and Swift certainly isn’t going to help.

When it comes to humans who are genuine, who truly care about other people and do good things for other people because they want to, no one tops Dolly. There are, sadly, only a handful of celebrities who live their lives in a similar way. Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp, Nightbirdie (RIP) and Taylor Swift. These are the kind of people we should all aspire to be like.
Name two.

No shock they’re your role models.

Forum List

Back