Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

she has done more for the economy than any republican

Well, this is about a magazine trying to cash in someone's popularity, not their actual amount of value as a person.

Honestly if we found out Pfizer paid time to make her person of the year I wouldn't be the least bit shocked after reading this.

But I'd like to see these specific ways she has done more good for democracy and the economy than Republicans with actual links to facts.

Taylor Swift, pfizer, and covid have in common is the end of the Trump candidacy.

MAGA may just be stupid enough to try to demonize her when she has shown no inclination to go after Trump.

Cross that line, and her following will turn his candidacy into a melted marshmellow pudding.

1703902312277.png

Some talk in the Taylor Swift immediate circle of giving discounts on tickets to concerts on the presentation of voter registration cards by women.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
They claim to give it to the most influential. That the great Rush Limbaugh never got it tells you Time was jealous of him.

Just saw this thread headline again.

I still don’t care anything about whoever is named “person of the year” by some lib shit rag.

I also don’t care about Taylor Swift, one way or the other, except that I like a couple of her songs. She seems like a nice enough woman. Her politics are of no concern to me.

Forum List

Back