Taking requests on my Birthday?

Feb 28, 2009
I will perform (?) pert near whatever song you ask, (as limitations require -- do I have and/or know the song) and will host a link to the mp3 file here, in this thread, tonight only.

No promises on quality, no promises on intonation, I am not a singer and sing terribly but I will just do a fast and dirty version of whatever you ask.

Here's one just finished, done for a friend who is suffering through fibro:

http://eipnetworks.com/today.mp3

May I do one for you?

Last edited:
that was great..thank you very much....yes i love bob wills...i am a fan of the old music...

that was great and didnt scare the cats!

Happy birthday MM.

BTW, my son videoed me singing "Unchained Melody" while I was slightly intoxicated and in my nightgown. His wife said to look for it on YouTube and America's funniest home videos. I was using a big black plastic vegetable serving spoon as a mic. She also intends to submit it to American Idol.

Sigh.

C'mon folks..... I know I said ANY song but really....

Nirvana and Edgar Winter?

See edited OP.

Last edited:
Ready For Love by Bad Company.
Don't know that one or have it either. Gonna take me a minute or two to acquire it, learn it, then maul it.

But I will!
No.....

You have one free credit on this rain check. There is no way I could even approach that one, even just fooling around!

My apologies. Paul Rodgers is one of the best rock singers of the 70s. How about something like Johnny B. Goode? No need to play the intro.

Don't know that one or have it either. Gonna take me a minute or two to acquire it, learn it, then maul it.

But I will!
No.....

You have one free credit on this rain check. There is no way I could even approach that one, even just fooling around!

My apologies. Paul Rodgers is one of the best rock singers of the 70s. How about something like Johnny B. Goode? No need to play the intro.
Ugggh...

Horrendous: http://eipnetworks.com/goode.mp3

Forum List

Back