Taylor Swift Lives Rent Free In The MAGA Movement.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.
this is the 3rd thread today from the left talking about swift and not a one from a rightwinger,,

sounds like its the left that she lives in the minds of,,

Neo Nazis apparently like her, and she likes them:

IMG_5490.jpeg

Already a thread
Also, simply not true. I don’t care much for her politics. But that’s true of lots of actors, singers and so forth. I have enjoyed a couple of her songs. And she’s entitled to her opinions. Except when I see stupid threads like this, I rarely even think about her.

She seems nice enough. I wish her well.

You are the assholes making the fuss about her. No one cares what another elite thinks but you morons.

Who?

Forum List

Back