Taylor Swift could end the Israeli/Palestinian conflict with one Instagram post!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well, according to this racist pseudo-celebrity moron.
Taylor could focus her white power, like a laser beam (watch out Marjorie Greene) and quickly dissolve this madness!!!

1701971766277.png

Who is Saira Rao? Activist slammed for attacking Taylor Swift's Person of the Year accolade while also suggesting she could end Israel-Hamas conflict​

Activist Saira Rao was recently scrutinized for a tweet throwing shade at Taylor Swift. On Wednesday, December 6, Rao posted a tweet criticizing Swift's TIME Person of The Year accolade. She insinuated that the award was given to a "white American woman billionaire" who could allegedly end the "genocide of Palestinians" with an Instagram post.

She claimed that the award showcased "white love of Black and brown genocide." The activist was lambasted by confused netizens for her tweet. Saira Rao is an activist, lawyer, and published author. She is the co-founder of In This Together Media and Race2Dinner.

Attachments

• 1701971733707.png
    1701971733707.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Taylor could focus her white power, like a laser beam (watch out Marjorie Greene) and quickly dissolve this madness!!!

View attachment 869416

Who is Saira Rao? Activist slammed for attacking Taylor Swift's Person of the Year accolade while also suggesting she could end Israel-Hamas conflict​

Lol, what an idiot.

In all fairness though, there are no shortage of idiots tweeting idiotic things that aren't really deserving of attention.

Taylor's only threat now is from Olivia Rodrigo. She has some good songs out at the moment. :)

Robert Heinlein was correct about the attitude of some people in this country when it comes to rational thinking. If the comments are from entertainers or athletes, their comments must be important.

Robert Heinlein was correct about the attitude of some people in this country when it comes to rational thinking. If the comments are from entertainers or athletes, their comments must be important.
This goes back decades to wheaties serial boxes. It's actually not bad if the person is a good roll model.

I don't think this thread is about what Taylor said however, it is about what some random idiot on Twitter x said about taylor.

She approved of that look? That photo? She is usually pretty cute. That looks like something chiseled onto Mt. Bachelor.

I have enjoyed the collective heads of both the left and the right exploding after Time made her the Person of the Year

Taylor Swift is white. That's why I said that. I think you're reading into it too much.

I noticed you just had to include white, yeah.

It's a new age!!!! Mention race and suddenly you're a racist!!!

The Left brought it

Why should anyone care what this person said, why give her the attention she craves

Because she knows all 128 verses of "Kumbaya" and those mean old Hamas baddies would melt like chocolate puppies upon hearing her sing them to them.

I know it must be true, my inner liberal is telling me that.

:laughing0301:

TS could post an Instagram of herself lying nude on a bed fingering herself. That would be good for at least a pause in the fighting. It would certainly get my attention.

View attachment 869416

Lol. All these fake "pro palestine" will never say a word about genocidal "Palestinian" leadership tactics of dead baby strategy.

Would rather utter the false genocide-lie G slur.

Hamas terrorists had ‘a thing with sexual organs’ and targeted genitalia of Israeli victims: UN testimony

By Yaron Steinbuch
Published Dec. 5, 2023, 11:50 a.m. ET

Oct 7: sexual violence

Misc.:

View attachment 859939

Last edited:
Who is Saira Rao? Activist slammed for attacking Taylor Swift's Person of the Year accolade while also suggesting she could end Israel-Hamas conflict

Saira Rao must be extremely pleased to see her X post garner 6 million views by citing Taylor Swift. She is just a normal individual on X who supports Palestine.

Forum List

Back