Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
nobody-cares.gif

Mostly every year the Libtards at Time come up with some idiot for "Man (person, LOL) of the Year".

Most of the time they picked some really stupid person.

Tay-Tay is no exception.

Good thing that nobody really gives a shit.

Time did it to get all the 13 year old girls to buy tier idiot magazine. Nobody else is.

When we start allowing 12 year-olds to vote, I'll worry

i'm not a fan, but will give kudos for her getting out the vote.

35,000 new voters ain't nuthin' to ignore, plus with every year, they get older. the right just loooooved that blue eyed blonde, until she finally came out & spoke about her political leanings back in 2020.

Mostly every year the Libtards at Time come up with some idiot for "Man (person, LOL) of the Year".

Most of the time they picked some really stupid person.

Tay-Tay is no exception.

Good thing that nobody really gives a shit.

Time did it to get all the 13 year old girls to buy tier idiot magazine. Nobody else is.
Tons of MAGA nobodies are melting down on social media.

Forum List

Back