Taylor Swift Lives Rent Free In The MAGA Movement.

He does not have to beg for a damn thing. All you idiots have is Ted Nugent and Kid Rock...D-list at best.

Ms. Swift is energizing her fan base to vote. You people see as agent provocateur for the non-existent deep state. I personally don't her music, but if she can get people to turn for election(s) more power to her.
We don't care about Taylor Swift. Low intelligence at best.

The whole Swift/MAGA story is an astroturf narrative PR job. Hoaxter Rollingstone proves it.

All imaginary anonymous sources.LOL
OHdpCoo.jpeg

heres your chance to show me how ignorant I am,,,

wheres all this melting down of RWers about swift??

so far all I see is lefties like you melting down,,

Perhaps these will help.

Perhaps these will help.
my god you guys are dumber than fuck,,,

thats all left wingers melting down over swift not the right,,

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
whats there to deny??

all you did was post article from lefties complaining about two RWers that said something once,,

thats not what I call a meltdown,,

now if you posted several threads on this forum from RWers complaining about swift you might have something,,
you know similar to the yrs of the left melting down over russuin propaganda and pee tapes,,

Here I was blithely not thinking about Taylor Swift at all when I see another libtard talking about her.

Ya know: I think it’s all a conspiracy.

But I don’t care. I still think she’s got some talent and I still like a few of her songs.

I distinctly recall that one about the time she made a mistake falling for a guy.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.

I don't listen to Taylor but I resent your emphasis on not enjoying it.
Are you so insecure that distancing yourself in this way is nessesary?

Yeah, you are cool, you listen to jazz and blues.

God bless.

Forum List

Back