Tawnya Brawley,Duke LaCrosse team..now the hispanic..Zimmerman can we NOT jump

This is what racists do.

they take an unfortunate case and blame the black people involved for the bad things that result.

Didn't someone mention the seven people died because of the Tawana Brawley fiasco? and people still listen to Al Sharpton. Really?

This is what racists do.

they take an unfortunate case and blame the black people involved for the bad things that result.

Didn't someone mention the seven people died because of the Tawana Brawley fiasco? and people still listen to Al Sharpton. Really?

How many cops died because your precious right wing told idiots that Obama was going to take their guns away?

2009 Pittsburgh police shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The three deceased officers were:
Officer Eric G. Kelly, age 41, a 14-year veteran of the force survived by his wife, three daughters, mother, and sister;
Officer Stephen J. Mayhle, age 29, a two-year veteran of the force survived by his wife, two daughters, parents, and two brothers; and
Officer Paul J. Sciullo, II, age 37, a two-year veteran of the force survived by his parents, two sisters, and fiancée.[19]

Last edited:
This is what racists do.

How many cops died because your precious right wing told idiots that Obama was going to take their guns away?

prove those claims

Well, since the media has been all but ignoring the information......along with calling Zimmerman "white", I can see why you might not know it. But it is finally slowly making its way into the media. I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and do a Google search if truth matters to you and you want to be fully informed.

prove those claims

Well, since the media has been all but ignoring the information......along with calling Zimmerman "white", I can see why you might not know it. But it is finally slowly making its way into the media. I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and do a Google search if truth matters to you and you want to be fully informed.

you cant prove them?

Now tell me why you people dont care that the media released the name of a 15 year old possible rape victim and you instead blame her lawyers for that?

These are not the only cops who died because your right wing claimed Obama would take away guns.

You still listen to them even though they had to stop the violent talk after a democratic rep took a bullet to the head.

Now tell me why you people dont care that the media released the name of a 15 year old possible rape victim and you instead blame her lawyers for that?

We've been living under a tyrrany by the minority for quite some time now. A sanctuary city landlord catches an illegal homesteading rent free in one of his apartment houses and evicts him. The illegal homesteader falls down the stairs and dies, the landlord gets 2&1/2 years. Why? "He was an illegal! He was better than you!" From the literati in the community.
A young white couple out for an evening in Knoxville or Nashville gets kidnapped, the male has his genitals cut off, attached to his lips, then is beheaded. The female is raped a dozen times before being killed. Punishment meted out? Time served.
The president, unaware he's still wearing a "Hot Mike" tells the Russian President to wait until after the election before he can surrender America and all its interests to them. The anal fornicators over at ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, the NYT and the WaPo applaud loudly, wildly, and uncontrollably.

I believe that was in Memphis. and no it wasn't time served. they're serving life sentences I believe.

Actually, it was Knoxville and the perpetrators are getting new trials because the judge was on drugs during their trials. :mad:

Forum List

Back