Zimmerman case should blow up in medias face about ....now

annnnnd

more items for the press to check on...

Zimmerman's maternal grandmother, Cristina, who had lived with the Zimmermans since 1978, worked as a babysitter for years during Zimmerman's childhood. For several years she cared for two African-American girls who ate their meals at the Zimmerman house and went back and forth to school each day with the Zimmerman children.

"They were part of the household for years, until they were old enough to be on their own," Post said.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

I linked that article in another thread, it's a great read. It shows how much a decent man's entire life can be distorted by others with a specific agenda to destroy everything decent about him and make him in to a sad cop wannabe and a racist........ fuck these assholes for attempting to destroy this man with outright lies!

Did he or did he not shoot an unarmed 17 year old dead?

George Zimmerman fucked up his own life by not following the guidelines set forth by the neighborhood watch

Trayvon Martin: Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman broke Neighborhood Watch gun rules - Orlando Sentinel

Had he followed the rules, Trayvon Martin would be alive and Zimmermans life wouldn't be fucked up.

Last edited:
annnnnd

Zimmerman's maternal grandmother, Cristina, who had lived with the Zimmermans since 1978, worked as a babysitter for years during Zimmerman's childhood. For several years she cared for two African-American girls who ate their meals at the Zimmerman house and went back and forth to school each day with the Zimmerman children.

"They were part of the household for years, until they were old enough to be on their own," Post said.

I linked that article in another thread, it's a great read. It shows how much a decent man's entire life can be distorted by others with a specific agenda to destroy everything decent about him and make him in to a sad cop wannabe and a racist........ fuck these assholes for attempting to destroy this man with outright lies!

So, uh, someone forced him to load a gun and go out hunting that night? He was forced to chase and confront an unarmed kid? Why should Zimmerman not be held responsible for his own actions? Or, are you saying those are lies?

Trayvon had every right to "stand his ground". He had every right to defend himself. Neither of those two things are capital crimes and yet he was murdered.

Zimmerman was looking for trouble and he found it. No amount of twist and shout will make that fact go away.

The worst of this is that, because of Zimmerman's own actions AND because of the incredibly bad police work, Zimmerman's life is effectively over. Whether its prison or the street, his days are numbered.

Zimmerman brought this on with his own actions and he should be held accountable but it should have been done legally and in a timely manner. Because it was not, people are angry and hurt and he will end up getting his own street justice turned right back on him.

A lot of lives ruined or ended - and for what?

annnnnd

So, uh, someone forced him to load a gun and go out hunting that night? He was forced to chase and confront an unarmed kid? Why should Zimmerman not be held responsible for his own actions? Or, are you saying those are lies?

Trayvon had every right to "stand his ground". He had every right to defend himself. Neither of those two things are capital crimes and yet he was murdered.

Zimmerman was looking for trouble and he found it. No amount of twist and shout will make that fact go away.

The worst of this is that, because of Zimmerman's own actions AND because of the incredibly bad police work, Zimmerman's life is effectively over. Whether its prison or the street, his days are numbered.

Zimmerman brought this on with his own actions and he should be held accountable but it should have been done legally and in a timely manner. Because it was not, people are angry and hurt and he will end up getting his own street justice turned right back on him.

Zimmerman didn't chase anybody down check out the math, over 6' and 140 and 5'6 and 200. It doesn't add up. Zimmerman FOLLOWED Trayvon for awhile, we don't know how long. He followed him because he was a stranger in the neighborhood acting strangely. He'd already stopped one robbery by following him but when the cops didn't show up and he left the guy alone, he got away and came back and robbed someone. Yeah, they caught him with the laptop later, but the owners will never get the rest of their things back. I bet they and he are wishing he'd stayed on that guys tail until the cops got their the first time. You don't like being tailed or watched, stay out of a neighborhood with a neighborhood watch.

If it went down as Zimmerman said, Trayvon nearly killed Zimmerman and it was self defense, not murder. Even if it didn't go down exactly that way, it's not second degree murder, manslaughter maybe, but not murder, you don't commit murder while you are being attacked.

You want to blame someone, blame the parents of a 17 year old who was suspended from school and allowed to roam the streets alone after dark.

annnnnd

You write as if you have the absolute dead on certain knowledge of exactly what happened. I've looked for this type of exact knowledge and can't seem to find it.

Would you care to state where you were when you witnessed exactly hat happened?

You write as if you have the absolute dead on certain knowledge of exactly what happened. I've looked for this type of exact knowledge and can't seem to find it.

Would you care to state where you were when you witnessed exactly hat happened?

It would be interesting to know, too, if mr. luddly is in on planning the 'street justice' of which he speaks that will put Zimmerman in his grave. That's pretty tough talk for someone not in the 'know.'

annnnnd

George Zimmerman fucked up his own life by not following the guidelines set forth by the neighborhood watch

Trayvon Martin: Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman broke Neighborhood Watch gun rules - Orlando Sentinel

Had he followed the rules, Trayvon Martin would be alive and Zimmermans life wouldn't be fucked up.

Had Trayvon not stolen jewelry and had baggies with pot residue in them inside his backpack, he might have still been in school living with his mother in Miami rather than shacking up with daddy's girlfriend in the neighborhood that Zimmerman was asked by his neighbors to patrol, the same neighborhood where Zimmerman and his family lived and paid taxes in, the same neighborhood that had recently been burglarized by assholes that Trayvon's dress emulated. Zimmerman was perfectly within his rights to follow(not chase idiot) and keep an eye on a suspicious nonresident until the police arrived. He had that right to do that without being sucker punched by a gold grill wearing, tattooed gangsta wannabe. I would have shot the fuck a lot sooner than Zimmerman did, I wouldn't have cried out for help to get this asshole of of me, I would have shot the prick in the grill with a defensive round hollow point.

annnnnd

From your article:

Second, Zimmerman carried a handgun. Police departments and sheriff's offices that train volunteers advise them never to carry weapons — though Zimmerman broke no laws by doing so because he has a concealed-weapons permit.

Zimmerman was under NO mandate not to carry.

And the facts presented so far and all the information coming out after the rush to judge all indicate self defense. The preponderance of the evidence supports Zimmerman's claim he acted in self defense.

All the left had was a claim of racism and targeting him only cause he was black.

The State will decide, Court will, or a jury. It seems odd the victim suddenly attacked the Defendant though, as Martin had no history of violence that I have read of, Zimmerman did.

Either you live under a rock or you are lying. Martin has a history of attacking at least one Bus Driver, of defacing public property and of bringing a weapon to school. As I recall when this was brought up before you not only read it but demanded to know why we cared about martin's past since according to you he was the victim.

I doubt the judge will allow any of that in, though it be accurate. I also think he stole the items from the 7-11 because a receipt was not mentioned among the things he had on him.

Another loose media comment/thought/question- I have heard of 4 violent acts towards/upon 'white' people, by minorities whose motivation to act appears to be tied to the Trayvon Martin case....now, if I recall there were 3 cases of acts by white or lets say citizens of unswarthy appearance upon Arabs/Semites or persons of swarthy appearance that was flogged by the media in the aftermath of 911......we were brow beaten by the usual suspects, how could we act this way? oh, its in our character, we must clean up our act- atone.....we were treated ad nausea to ethical treatise’s in/on how we must conduct ourselves, delivered to us by the very same folks and organizations who helped flog the Martin case.

So- I look forward to seeing the very same flogged here, delivered to minorities where in a persons of color acted out in a harmful way upon a person of non color, as payback anger etc. driven by Martin....we'll see, won't we?

Trajon hates Trayvon.

The State will decide, Court will, or a jury. It seems odd the victim suddenly attacked the Defendant though, as Martin had no history of violence that I have read of, Zimmerman did.

Either you live under a rock or you are lying. Martin has a history of attacking at least one Bus Driver, of defacing public property and of bringing a weapon to school. As I recall when this was brought up before you not only read it but demanded to know why we cared about martin's past since according to you he was the victim.

I doubt the judge will allow any of that in, though it be accurate. I also think he stole the items from the 7-11 because a receipt was not mentioned among the things he had on him.

can you people prove any of this clap trap?

I bet it just lies from the same minds who claim Obama is not a citizen

Gettin' a little overtime working on Sunday?

Whatever Martin did wrong in the past is likely to be inadmissible unless the door is opened by some claim that Trayvon Martin was such a choir boy that attacking someone was completely out of character. Then it will all come out, including his traning as a fighter as a rebuttal to the claim of non-violence.

So far, unless the prosecution has something else, there is no way Zimmerman can be convicted in a fair trial. Either the prosecution is going to have to come up with something not yet made public or a conviction will not be from a fair trial.

This case shows every indication of going into Duke Lacrosse territory.

Except you know the video of him being in the store,but let's not mention that or anything...

Link.

Gettin' a little overtime working on Sunday?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

got no proof huh?

gee Inm so surprized.

Do you always spend your sundays spitting on the graves of dead children?

Martin had been kicked off the football team. He had been in trouble in school. But some still want to believe him completely snow white of character and competely incapable of doing anything dishonest like casing out town homes to rob or stealing from the 7-11. If he his all that and a piece of cake, the video of him paying for his purchase would have been all over the internet by now. A cyber dollar to the one who can produce it.

Whatever Martin did wrong in the past is likely to be inadmissible unless the door is opened by some claim that Trayvon Martin was such a choir boy that attacking someone was completely out of character. Then it will all come out, including his traning as a fighter as a rebuttal to the claim of non-violence.

So far, unless the prosecution has something else, there is no way Zimmerman can be convicted in a fair trial. Either the prosecution is going to have to come up with something not yet made public or a conviction will not be from a fair trial.

This case shows every indication of going into Duke Lacrosse territory.

Actually, prior acts of the victim are pretty much always allowed into evidence. The only real exception to that is rape victims, and even those are allowed under some circumstances.

Martin had been kicked off the football team. He had been in trouble in school. But some still want to believe him completely snow white of character and competely incapable of doing anything dishonest like casing out town homes to rob or stealing from the 7-11. If he his all that and a piece of cake, the video of him paying for his purchase would have been all over the internet by now. A cyber dollar to the one who can produce it.

Why do you lie?

Preciesely. And I'm not even in the "self-defence" corner of Z-man. And neither do I assume T-man was hunted down and murdered in cold blood.
Hopefully the courts will render that justice to all parties.
I do think that anything but a first-degree murder verdict will result in some mighty unhappy blacks who already have taken "justice" into their own hands in the name of Trayvon.
He is only charged with 2nd degree; a lot of the attention comes from the fact there was a conclusion of "self defense" by the Sanford police department.

Just like cops don't decide what charges one faces they do not decide someone is innocent either. The cops did not decide he was innocent nor that he committed murder, THAT would be the LOCAL DA. You have been schooled on this before. The DA made the decision he acted in self defense AFTER the police INVESTIGATED.

Wolfinger took himself off the case for SOME reason. I got the impression from news reports he had not finished his investigation. Obviously, Corey saw the evidence to charge.

A victim's prior bad acts is reallly seldom introduced into evidence to whether the victim committed some act or other. An exception would be if the prosecution opens the door to inquiry by character witnesses or if the defendant had personal knowledge of a victim's prior bad acts.

Eighth Circuit Considers Admissibility Of Victim's Prior Threats, Character And Reputation Evidence | Federal Evidence Review

A victim's prior sexual conduct would be called into evidentiary question if she claimed to be a virgin and there was evidence to refute that, or if the defendant had personal knowledge that she was the neighborhood open hole.

There is no question that Trayvon Martin's prior acts, no matter how bad, have no relevancy to Zimmerman's state of mind because he didn't know Martin and didn't know of his history good or bad. The only relevancy would be whether Trayvon Martin's prior acts indicated a propensity to attack others that he deemed were non threatening.

It seems that very VERY few people understand the issues in this case. First will be whether Zimmerman is entitled to immunity under stand your ground laws. If that fails, Zimmerman will still be entitled to all laws relating to self defense as everyone is, including criminals in the commision of felonies.

Then they get to the issue of whether Zimmerman committed a crime in shooting Trayvon Martin.

Forum List

Back