ABC News.. Zimmerman is guilty before proven innocent!!!

Watching ABC News video of Zimmerman was interesting but it was the reporter that was so EVIDENTLY biased it was sickening!

Attacked Zimmerman's lawyer after he explained logically that all of this would come out in litigation... BUT the reporter ALREADY knows Zimmerman is the bad guy!

It is true that the elder Zimmerman is a retired US Magistrate judge and his mother was a court clerk but of course they are bad people just as their son is !

Where by the way is the Depart. of Justice going after the Black Panthers for putting a bounty on Zimmerman? Why is Zimmerman's life in danger?

AGAIN we have the MSM like ABC News already trying and finding Zimmerman guilty just as the Duke LaCrosse Team... the cops with Brawley and others that these white MSM guilt ridden biased people report!

Thank goodness there are still a few sources of information that is honest!!!

I think it is dishonest to compare Zimmerman to the Duke players.

Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid. After he had been told to stand down by a 911 operator. Now, maybe, maybe you can make the argument that there was mitigation- to where this might be manslaughter instead of murder. (I.E. the kid attacked him thinking - validly- he was a threat.) But the proximate cause was his decision to start following the guy to start with after he EXPLICITELY TOLD NOT TO.

Incidently, I think people who are exploiting this for political purposes- including the President- are pretty contemptable.

But there's no real excuse for what Zimmerman did.

Watching ABC News video of Zimmerman was interesting but it was the reporter that was so EVIDENTLY biased it was sickening!

Attacked Zimmerman's lawyer after he explained logically that all of this would come out in litigation... BUT the reporter ALREADY knows Zimmerman is the bad guy!

It is true that the elder Zimmerman is a retired US Magistrate judge and his mother was a court clerk but of course they are bad people just as their son is !

Where by the way is the Depart. of Justice going after the Black Panthers for putting a bounty on Zimmerman? Why is Zimmerman's life in danger?

AGAIN we have the MSM like ABC News already trying and finding Zimmerman guilty just as the Duke LaCrosse Team... the cops with Brawley and others that these white MSM guilt ridden biased people report!

Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid. After he had been told to stand down by a 911 operator. Now, maybe, maybe you can make the argument that there was mitigation- to where this might be manslaughter instead of murder. (I.E. the kid attacked him thinking - validly- he was a threat.) But the proximate cause was his decision to start following the guy to start with after he EXPLICITELY TOLD NOT TO.

Incidently, I think people who are exploiting this for political purposes- including the President- are pretty contemptable.

The President didn't exploit shit. He was offering condolences.

The rest of your post is spot on.

He said "Ok" stood down and was walking to his truck.

Told the operator "he didnt know where this guy is".

If the factual 911 transcripts mean anything to you.

For real. The very idea that the POTUS said anything even remotely political regarding this case is just dumb. He did not come out in support of the shooter. Therefore, in the mind of the nutter, he came out against him. This shit is getting old, isn't it nutters?

Seems that some people prefer to create their own facts than to use the actual facts available via official sources.

What are you basing that post on? Please post the link to the VERIFIABLE report(t) that supports the claims in your post.

Thanks.

He went a little further than that, and this is really not someting a president should be talking about...

Oh bullshit.

You do realize you are talking about a minute. One minute. And phone logs on Martin's phone show he was in contract with his girlfriend that minute before he died. His girlfriend heard Zimmerman ask Martin what he was doing in the neighborhood before it went dead. Which contradicts Zimmerman's lie.

What are you basing that post on? Please post the link to the VERIFIABLE report(t) that supports the claims in your post.

Thanks.

911 Transcript

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

He went a little further than that, and this is really not someting a president should be talking about...

He absolutely did not. It was an appropriate and personal comment..which has been almost immediately jumped on by the charlatans running for president in the GOP.

George Zimmerman is one-half Jewish on his father the judges side , and that's the side that will never be convicted in a Florida court of law

So you hate Jews? Is that what you're trying to tell us?

You're biggest fucking bigot on this forum.

No Just the facts ,do those calling him white hate whites ? do those calling him Hispanic hate Hispanics ? his father is Jewish in a Jewish community and is a judge this is why charges for his last three charges never went to court...if he lived in Utah with a Mormon father who was a judge and had his last three charges were dropped I would suspect the same

For real. The very idea that the POTUS said anything even remotely political regarding this case is just dumb. He did not come out in support of the shooter. Therefore, in the mind of the nutter, he came out against him. This shit is getting old, isn't it nutters?

Why is he talking about this at all?

Why is this a "Federal Case" as opposed to the thousands of other murders that happen every year?

I think Zimmerman needs to go to jail for the rest of his life. But I think Obama is without a doubt playing this for politics. And so is his Amen corner in the media.

During my little trip to Cleveland, pretty much got to flip through CNN, MSNBC and Fox (because there wasn't much else to watch they didn't want to charge you an arm and a leg for) and CNN was running all Trayvon all the time.

Not political? Don't make me laugh.

Now, keep in mind, I think the GOP is kind of playing into Obama's hands on this one, and he might overplay his hand if he tries to bootstrap this into tighter gun control laws or some such nonsense...

Had Zimmerman not followed the kid, had Zimmerman not confronted the kid, the kid would be alive today. The kid was not packing, Zimmerman was. The least Zimmerman is guilty of is manslaughter.

Meister, another one on the wrong board!

Had he just done what the police asked him to do, and he agreed to do, i.e. meet them by the mailboxes, this would have been avoided.

The 911 transcripts does NOT indicate that Zimmerman was outside or left his truck when he said that Martin was coming towards him and checking him out.
THE ONLY WAY ZIMMERMAN COULD COME INTO CONTACT WITH MARTIN IN ORDER FOR THE FATAL ALTERCATION TO OCCUR WOULD BE IF ZIMMERMAN CONTINUED TO FOLLOW MARTIN AFTER MARTIN WAS "RUNNING AWAY" (ZIMMERMAN'S WORDS) AND ZIMMERMAN LIED TO THE DISPATCH WHEN HE AGREED THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW MARTIN. The chronology of the dispatch proves this.

If you can prove otherwise, then please provide us all with the transcript that shows such. If not, then that makes YOU a liar.

The 911 transcripts does NOT indicate that Zimmerman was outside or left his truck when he said that Martin was coming towards him and checking him out.
THE ONLY WAY ZIMMERMAN COULD COME INTO CONTACT WITH MARTIN IN ORDER FOR THE FATAL ALTERCATION TO OCCUR WOULD BE IF ZIMMERMAN CONTINUED TO FOLLOW MARTIN AFTER MARTIN WAS "RUNNING AWAY" (ZIMMERMAN'S WORDS) AND ZIMMERMAN LIED TO THE DISPATCH WHEN HE AGREED THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW MARTIN. The chronology of the dispatch proves this.

If you can prove otherwise, then please provide us all with the transcript that shows such. If not, then that makes YOU a liar.

That..and according to Zimmerman he had his back to Martin..yet reported he was hit in the nose.

Neat trick.

Had Zimmerman not followed the kid, had Zimmerman not confronted the kid, the kid would be alive today. The kid was not packing, Zimmerman was. The least Zimmerman is guilty of is manslaughter.

Meister, another one on the wrong board!

Had he just done what the police asked him to do, and he agreed to do, i.e. meet them by the mailboxes, this would have been avoided.

How do you know that wasn't what he was trying to do? His side of the story has Martin confronting him. Seems to me, we have two fairly rational sides to this story - with evidence that backs up both to some degree.... a rational individual would wait for the investigation to decide who is guilty, if anyone, and of what they are guilty.

Nothing else is rational. You morons - on both sides - can keep ranting at each other and 'proving' your point with snippets of information spun by whatever media you choose... but the fact remains.... we have trial by jury, a due process.... we do not have trial by media and an American Idol vote of guilt or innocence.

Forum List

Back