Zimmerman case should blow up in medias face about ....now

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
well, this and the pics should put the final nail into the Medias race coffin.....oh yea I know there are 15 threads on Zimmerman at least, this is different in that a)its media b) I had not seen this referred to in any of the threads I have had to read....if I missed it, my bad.

so, I guess a lot of you should be feeling pretty stupid and used by now eh? ( and of course some of you don't need to be used, you are just clay, ready to be molded by the masters hands..
sheep.gif
)

Its not like this hasn't happened before and very recently either...What? The Gates cop (you know, the racist who attempted to resuscitate Reggie Lewis and gave Racial sensitivity classes at the Police Academy) and the Duke Lacrosse Team wasn't enough?

oh and in other race bating news check the header on CNNs page which I emphasized in bold................. what a riot, an African American page...just in time for race war season:rolleyes:...

AFRICAN-AMERICAN

More details about Zimmerman emerge during bond hearing

April 20, 2012|By Michael Pearson, CNN

snip-

On Friday, the world learned more about Zimmerman as he, his wife and parents testified during a hearing in Sanford, Florida, to decide whether he would be released on bond while awaiting trial on a second-degree murder charge in the February 26 death of Trayvon Martin.

snip-

And his mother said he had organized a campaign to "get justice" for a homeless man who had been beaten in Sanford, as well as mentoring a 14-year-old African-American boy from a dangerous Orlando neighborhood.

snip-

"I know that he is very protective of people, very protective of homeless people and also of children" -- regardless of their race, Gladys Zimmerman said in testimony meant to prove to Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. that Zimmerman would not be a threat to the community if allowed to leave jail while awaiting trial.

She said he has been a mentoring the 14-year-old for three years even though the program he had joined shut down after only nine months because of the economy.

She said she begged him not to go because of the danger.

"He said, 'Mom, if I don't go, they don't have nobody,'" Gladys Zimmerman said.

She said her son also participated in a 2010 campaign to "get justice" for an African-American homeless man who was seen in a videotape taken by an onlooker being struck by a man who later turned out to be the son of a Sanford police lieutenant.

"He went to churches. He put fliers on cars" and organized a meeting seeking help for the man, his mother testified.

more at-
More details about Zimmerman emerge during bond hearing - CNN

Oh, I know its his mommy, BUT this can all be checked out.

I am sure the msm will do that, they will do a full court press,if they lack motivation, they can just pretend its Sarah Palin, that should get the 'journalistic' juices flowing.

Then when they discover ( *sarcasm*) they have 'allowed' themselves to be manipulated by the same race baiting trash- ala the over coiffed King of lethal protests see: Mr. Freddie Fashion Mart and missing teen ( see: MiSSbehaving out partying all night ) Tawana Brawley, they won't make a peep....again, hell, hes one them now, in the tradition of Jon Chancellor, Huntley and Brinkley....

So, they have to start dancing now and backing out, re-framing the story......... there is no way they will continue to pound the story as they constructed it as Zimmerman (aside from the CNN article above) is so identifiably Hispanic and non racist.

That would constitute what we call in Sicilian, 'an infamia', fashioning a Hispanic male as a racist who shot a po' black boy?:eusa_shhh: think of the votes that would cost:eusa_shifty:

To go any further?See, thats like 'crossing the beams' of Democratic-Liberal 'Identity Politics' grp. think, its only white non dem/lib folks who are racists, and thats all they can allow.

If there seems to be a glitch, like maybe there is a racist Hispanic or black person in the world somewhere, that actually did/said something discriminatory or racist, they have an 'all is forgiven' fall back plan/excuse;
a) they deserve to be forgiven/they have a right too, because white non dem/libs have crapped on them, ( see: the man kept them down)

b) that bovine bevy of unctuous droppings in the form of the tired self righteous 'we speak for the downtrodden' patronization/condescension propaganda machine gets going....(see: Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage).

Another loose media comment/thought/question- I have heard of 4 violent acts towards/upon 'white' people, by minorities whose motivation to act appears to be tied to the Trayvon Martin case....now, if I recall there were 3 cases of acts by white or lets say citizens of unswarthy appearance upon Arabs/Semites or persons of swarthy appearance that was flogged by the media in the aftermath of 911......we were brow beaten by the usual suspects, how could we act this way? oh, its in our character, we must clean up our act- atone.....we were treated ad nausea to ethical treatise’s in/on how we must conduct ourselves, delivered to us by the very same folks and organizations who helped flog the Martin case.

So- I look forward to seeing the very same flogged here, delivered to minorities where in a persons of color acted out in a harmful way upon a person of non color, as payback anger etc. driven by Martin....we'll see, won't we?

How can we accept Zimmermann's version of the events, when he couldn't even be consistent at his bail hearing? The night of the incident he told 9/11 that the person of interest was young, but at the hearing during his apology to the family, he said he thought Trayvon was close to his own age. Sounds like he's massaging his story to make himself look better. Wonder what else he's massaged? The prosecution is sure to jump on that inconsistency and call into question everything he's said as self-serving.

How exactly does this justify Zimmerman shooting Martin?

It destroys the claim he is a racist. It ruins the attempt by the prosecution to claim hate crime. It supports his statements as to facts. Martin was not followed because he was black nor was he shot because he was black.

The claim that he is racist is just a racist claim by progressives who want to undermine the justice system, and penalize people based on color alone.

The fact that the media has been able to get NOBODY to say a word against Zimmerman...none of his neighbors, none of his friends, none of the people who know him or have seen him..... speaks volumes.

It destroys the claim he is a racist. It ruins the attempt by the prosecution to claim hate crime. It supports his statements as to facts. Martin was not followed because he was black nor was he shot because he was black.

I haven't seen the prosecution claiming it was a hate crime.

The rest of your post is fantasy.

I am sorry that thread is elsewhere.....Cya...

OR

Interactive Reading Comprehension Resources for Grades 3-5

Oh, I get it. You're saying that since he has done (or it is claimed that he has done) some good things in his life then it is not possible that he is guilty of manslaughter or second-degree murder.

That's just awesome!

:lol:

No Ravi....since you have always been civil to me,( and I you), I am going to do my best to soften this....I am not intending to offend you;

so, my answer to your latest post is;

No, but I am NOW saying either- a) you have a serious, critical lack of reading comprehension skills, b) are willfully jerking us off becasue you don't want to discuss the topic....or.....c)you're just not very smart.....

OR

Oh, I get it. You're saying that since he has done (or it is claimed that he has done) some good things in his life then it is not possible that he is guilty of manslaughter or second-degree murder.

That's just awesome!

:lol:

No Ravi....since you have always been civil to me,( and I you), I am going to do my best to soften this....I am not intending to offend you;

so, my answer to your latest post is;

No, but I am NOW saying either- a) you have a serious, critical lack of reading comprehension skills, b) are willfully jerking us off becasue you don't want to discuss the topic....or.....c)you're just not very smart.....

I think it is (B).

Ravi is no idiot.

Excellent thread Trajan.

annnnnd

more items for the press to check on...

Zimmerman's maternal grandmother, Cristina, who had lived with the Zimmermans since 1978, worked as a babysitter for years during Zimmerman's childhood. For several years she cared for two African-American girls who ate their meals at the Zimmerman house and went back and forth to school each day with the Zimmerman children.

"They were part of the household for years, until they were old enough to be on their own," Post said.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

Sorry Trajan but I think the topic itself might be vague if someone doesnt consider the TITLE OF THE THREAD!

-sorry Ravi but wow. next time read the title of the thread if you dont know what the subject is-

That being said, all the accusations of racism are definitely going to blow up in the faces of those who made them. Zimmerman "racially profiled" only becauise Trayvon Martin fit the description of the suspected perpetrators of the previous burgluries.

It never was about racism on the part of Zimmerman.

However, that also being said, why did the police list Zimmerman as White on the police report? Because he is half white one assumes.

It is because of this listing that the accusation of "white guy gets away with murdering black teen" came into play.

But blow up in the face of the Media? Unlikely. The media is a business. Theyre in it to make money. And controversy sells.

We cant worship the Almighty Dollar and then get pissed off when someone gets caught bowing to it.

Had Zimmerman been listed as a Hispanic on the police report, its very unlikely that any of us would ever have heard the names George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.

annnnnd

more items for the press to check on...

Zimmerman's maternal grandmother, Cristina, who had lived with the Zimmermans since 1978, worked as a babysitter for years during Zimmerman's childhood. For several years she cared for two African-American girls who ate their meals at the Zimmerman house and went back and forth to school each day with the Zimmerman children.

"They were part of the household for years, until they were old enough to be on their own," Post said.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

You do understand that just because one lives among a certain group of people doesnt neccessrily mean that they arent prejudice against that group right?

Im not saying Zimmerman is or isnt a racist. ( in fact I dont think he is ) Im just saying that what your posting doesnt mean hes not one.

OR

That's just awesome!

With respect to the "stand-your-ground, self-defense" law, the prosecution's case looks pretty anemic to me, particularly given the virtual absence of any grounds for cause in the indictment itself.

The defense needs to play the "McGruff crime dog" ad I hear all the time presented by the ad-counsel and the federal crime prevention bureau. It recommends that everyone inform Police about suspicious characters in the neighborhood and become active in crime prevention. I keep hearing the ad so Zimmerman must have been right in at least by following a stranger in the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back