Tawnya Brawley,Duke LaCrosse team..now the hispanic..Zimmerman can we NOT jump

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
TO CONCLUSIONS about the Hispanic's GUILT??

YET all you people that support the Black Panthers are you going to be happy when some idiot claims Zimmerman's head and the $10,000 bounty?

Or how about the neighbors of Zimmerman who are NOW being swamped by people courtesy of Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman's Home Address !
FOLKS Just as Sharpton JUMPED to Brawley conclusions of GUILT before proven innocence, the Duke Team and all of you "compassionate" JUMP on the white team guilty bandwagon... CAN you at least WAIT!

Black Panthers offer $10,000 bounty for 'capture' of killer...
Group offers $10,000 to
OH by the way...

Zimmerman suffered broken nose, and had injury to back of head, he was attacked by Trayvon Martin'...

Didn't someone mention the seven people died because of the Tawana Brawley fiasco? and people still listen to Al Sharpton. Really?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and to answer your question,, not one leftie that I know of seems upset about the vigilante justice proposed by the NBP. why isn't the DOJ investigating their vigilantism?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You people have NO proof Travon attacked anyone.

Why do you jump to conlusions?

When Al Sharpton gets involved, i'm out. I do feel for the Family. I really do. But i don't give a shit anymore. The usual suspects will now exploit this poor kid's tragic death. Fuckin vultures.

When Al Sharpton gets involved, i'm out. I do feel for the Family. I really do. But i don't give a shit anymore. The usual suspects will now exploit this poor kid's tragic death. Fuckin vultures.

And you precious right wing has been attacking the victim since the momment this happened.

TRAVON is dead,

That is not in question is it?

Tawana claimed rape, Sharpton trusted the young woman in a time when young black women were never believed when they claimed rape by a white person.

You people dont know your social history.

Sharpton did nothing wrong, he just trusted a young woman who turned out to be lying.

And you precious right wing has been attacking the victim since the momment this happened.

TRAVON is dead,

That is not in question is it?

Tawana claimed rape, Sharpton trusted the young woman in a time when young black women were never believed when they claimed rape by a white person.

You people dont know your social history.

Sharpton did nothing wrong, he just trusted a young woman who truned out to be lying.

Didn't someone mention the seven people died because of the Tawana Brawley fiasco? and people still listen to Al Sharpton. Really?

We've been living under a tyrrany by the minority for quite some time now. A sanctuary city landlord catches an illegal homesteading rent free in one of his apartment houses and evicts him. The illegal homesteader falls down the stairs and dies, the landlord gets 2&1/2 years. Why? "He was an illegal! He was better than you!" From the literati in the community.
A young white couple out for an evening in Knoxville or Nashville gets kidnapped, the male has his genitals cut off, attached to his lips, then is beheaded. The female is raped a dozen times before being killed. Punishment meted out? Time served.
The president, unaware he's still wearing a "Hot Mike" tells the Russian President to wait until after the election before he can surrender America and all its interests to them. The anal fornicators over at ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, the NYT and the WaPo applaud loudly, wildly, and uncontrollably.

We've been living under a tyrrany by the minority for quite some time now. A sanctuary city landlord catches an illegal homesteading rent free in one of his apartment houses and evicts him. The illegal homesteader falls down the stairs and dies, the landlord gets 2&1/2 years. Why? "He was an illegal! He was better than you!" From the literati in the community.
A young white couple out for an evening in Knoxville or Nashville gets kidnapped, the male has his genitals cut off, attached to his lips, then is beheaded. The female is raped a dozen times before being killed. Punishment meted out? Time served.
The president, unaware he's still wearing a "Hot Mike" tells the Russian President to wait until after the election before he can surrender America and all its interests to them. The anal fornicators over at ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, the NYT and the WaPo applaud loudly, wildly, and uncontrollably.

I believe that was in Memphis. and no it wasn't time served. they're serving life sentences I believe.

You people have NO proof Travon attacked anyone.

Why do you jump to conlusions?

Good point. Hopefully the proof will come out concerning all allegations during the grand jury proceedings and trial if it comes to that.

Last edited:
why did a 15 year old girl who claimed she was raped was known by name and pictures by the entire country?

Because the press in 1987 outed a victim for newspaper sells.

You people should not even know her name.

and you blame her lawyers for that.

why?

This is what racists do.

they take an unfortunate case and blame the black people involved for the bad things that result.

why did a 15 year old girl who claimed she was raped was known by name and pictures by the entire country?

Because the press in 1987 outed a victim for newspaper sells.

You people should not even know her name.

and you blame her lawyers for that.

why?

Forum List

Back