ABC News.. Zimmerman is guilty before proven innocent!!!

That..and according to Zimmerman he had his back to Martin..yet reported he was hit in the nose.

There is nothing to indicate the sequence of blows that led to Zimmerman's head ultimately being bashed into the concrete per the evidence.

He said "Ok" stood down and was walking to his truck.

Told the operator "he didnt know where this guy is".

If the factual 911 transcripts mean anything to you.

The 911 transcripts does NOT indicate that Zimmerman was outside or left his truck when he said that Martin was coming towards him and checking him out.
THE ONLY WAY ZIMMERMAN COULD COME INTO CONTACT WITH MARTIN IN ORDER FOR THE FATAL ALTERCATION TO OCCUR WOULD BE IF ZIMMERMAN CONTINUED TO FOLLOW MARTIN AFTER MARTIN WAS "RUNNING AWAY" (ZIMMERMAN'S WORDS) AND ZIMMERMAN LIED TO THE DISPATCH WHEN HE AGREED THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW MARTIN. The chronology of the dispatch proves this.

If you can prove otherwise, then please provide us all with the transcript that shows such. If not, then that makes YOU a liar.

That..and according to Zimmerman he had his back to Martin..yet reported he was hit in the nose.

Neat trick.

No.... according to Zimmerman, Martin came up from behind him and asked if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no.... Martin said 'you do now'.... and then hit him. If that happened, it would appear logical to turn around to see the person who spoke to you... does it not? And, according to the Zimmerman side... that was when Martin hit him and knocked him down... a fight followed... witnesses, police and EMTs confirm that Zimmerman's nose was bleeding, he had evidence that he had been hit in the fact and there was blood on the back of his head.... consistent with his account. The back of his clothes were wet and had grass stains.

There are two sides to this... currently, we don't KNOW who is telling the truth.

How do you know that wasn't what he was trying to do? His side of the story has Martin confronting him. Seems to me, we have two fairly rational sides to this story - with evidence that backs up both to some degree.... a rational individual would wait for the investigation to decide who is guilty, if anyone, and of what they are guilty.

There is no rational explanation of how Martin came back into contact after fleeing Zimmerman.

There is nothing to indicate the sequence of blows that led to Zimmerman's head ultimately being bashed into the concrete per the evidence.

Sequence of blows?

Chief.."the fight"..beginning to end..was over in a minute.

Which makes ALOT of what Zimmerman says extremely questionable.

Sequence of blows?

Chief.."the fight"..beginning to end..was over in a minute.

Which makes ALOT of what Zimmerman says extremely questionable.

How so ?

How do you know that wasn't what he was trying to do? His side of the story has Martin confronting him. Seems to me, we have two fairly rational sides to this story - with evidence that backs up both to some degree.... a rational individual would wait for the investigation to decide who is guilty, if anyone, and of what they are guilty.

There is no rational explanation of how Martin came back into contact after fleeing Zimmerman.

Sure there is.

Zimmerman never stopped chasing Martin. He confronted him. There's a high probability there wasn't even a fight.

Sure there is.

Zimmerman never stopped chasing Martin. He confronted him. There's a high probability there wasn't even a fight.

Only if the police, the EMTs and witnesses are all lying. What are the odds of that? You're being ridiculous.... you're desperately trying to make the facts fit your preconceived idea of what happened. I hope you never get called to sit on a jury.

Sure there is.

Transcripts of 911 call, pace and tone of communications in 911 call and short distance proximity of body to Zimmermans vehicle dont really support that.

For real. The very idea that the POTUS said anything even remotely political regarding this case is just dumb. He did not come out in support of the shooter. Therefore, in the mind of the nutter, he came out against him. This shit is getting old, isn't it nutters?

Why is he talking about this at all?

Why is this a "Federal Case" as opposed to the thousands of other murders that happen every year?

I think Zimmerman needs to go to jail for the rest of his life. But I think Obama is without a doubt playing this for politics. And so is his Amen corner in the media.

During my little trip to Cleveland, pretty much got to flip through CNN, MSNBC and Fox (because there wasn't much else to watch they didn't want to charge you an arm and a leg for) and CNN was running all Trayvon all the time.

Not political? Don't make me laugh.

Now, keep in mind, I think the GOP is kind of playing into Obama's hands on this one, and he might overplay his hand if he tries to bootstrap this into tighter gun control laws or some such nonsense...

It's "political" in this respect only: you had local Florida politicians and legal/law enforcement pull strings to avoid having Zimmerman arrested DESPITE the chief detective on the scene filing an affidavit that Zimmerman's story just didn't hold water.......these local politicians laboring under the idiotic "Stand Your Ground" law (courtesy of ALEC), and the NRA lobby is watching in the wings.

I would love for someone to quote the EXACT lines from Obama where he "fans the flames of racism and division". Throughout my lifetime, I've seen President's past come on the TV to express their personal condolence for some crime that has hit the national news headlines. Why should Obama be denied this? Does his racial make-up prohibit him from commenting on ANYTHING involving non-white Americans? Who made that rule?

Bottom line: there are folk in this country that just don't want Obama in the White House. Period! They damn him if he comments on anything, and damn him if he doesn't. I say to these people, TFB. If you've got a gripe, PROVE IT USING ALL THE FACTS AVAILABLE AND THE LOGIC DERIVED FROM THOSE FACTS. If they can't do that, then go apply for a job with Fox News.

Sure there is.

Only if the police, the EMTs and witnesses are all lying. What are the odds of that? You're being ridiculous.... you're desperately trying to make the facts fit your preconceived idea of what happened. I hope you never get called to sit on a jury.

The EMTs treated Zimmerman in the back of the police vehicle. And they didn't do much. The whole things starts at around 7:14 and Zimmerman arrives at the police station at 7:51. That basically means he was treated and taken to the police station in 1/2 an hour.

And I did sit on a jury. We found the guy guilty.

Last edited:
Muddy waters. Nutters LOVE fuckin' muddy waters.

Well yeah.

Gotta love it. You ever hear anyone talk about Ron Goldman's knuckles. He fought his attacker fiercely before he did. No one blames that kid for what happened to him..and rightly so.

But Amadou Diallo? Sean Bell? Trayvon Martin?

The trashing of the victim when it's a black kid..that hits the national headlines..by some Conservatives..is disgusting.

Seriously.

The EMTs treated Zimmerman in the back of the police vehicle. And they didn't do much.

No they didnt...the new video released on the sanford police website looks like the gash is still bleeding...you can see the cop look at it.

Liberals are full of hate and intolerance, and have shit for brains. Therefor, any reporter or public figure taking Zimmerman's side can kiss his career goodbye. The best public figure can do is to express a neutral position.

Sure there is.

The EMTs treated Zimmerman in the back of the police vehicle. And they didn't do much. The whole things starts at around 7:14 and Zimmerman arrives at the police station at 7:51. That basically means he was treated and taken to the police station in 1/2 an hour.

And I did sit on a jury. He found the guy guilty.

Man, if I ever get my nose busted and a gash on the back of my skull, I want those EMT guys, because that is some SERIOUS magic they performed on Zimmerman....even got the grass & blood stains out of his clothes! :doubt:

I find it amusing that conservatives hate the idea of being considered prejudiced when discussing anybody of a minority, and they're always right out there calling anybody who involves themselves in anything that might have to do with race(whether making note of that fact or not) a race baiter. They're black, they must race bait!

Do unto others isn't a strongly held value, I guess.

Liberals are full of hate and intolerance, and have shit for brains. Therefor, any reporter or public figure taking Zimmerman's side can kiss his career goodbye. The best public figure can do is to express a neutral position.

WTF are you babbling about? Are you in denial of the facts? Do you even know all the facts envolved? And how has ANYTHING Obama stated not neutral?

Man, get your head out of Limbaugh's fat ass, put down Moonie paper and get your act together, will ya please?

The EMTs treated Zimmerman in the back of the police vehicle. And they didn't do much.

No they didnt...the new video released on the sanford police website looks like the gash is still bleeding...you can see the cop look at it.

And?

So what if Trayvon fought for his life. I would too.

Yeah. Dude was being stalked... by a guy with a gun. At some point he had to have come to the realization his pursuer had a gun before he died.

And?

So what if Trayvon fought for his life. I would too.

And yet the alleged busted nose is pristine...and NO blood or grass stains on him. Curious!

Forum List

Back