Tawnya Brawley,Duke LaCrosse team..now the hispanic..Zimmerman can we NOT jump

We've been living under a tyrrany by the minority for quite some time now. A sanctuary city landlord catches an illegal homesteading rent free in one of his apartment houses and evicts him. The illegal homesteader falls down the stairs and dies, the landlord gets 2&1/2 years. Why? "He was an illegal! He was better than you!" From the literati in the community.
A young white couple out for an evening in Knoxville or Nashville gets kidnapped, the male has his genitals cut off, attached to his lips, then is beheaded. The female is raped a dozen times before being killed. Punishment meted out? Time served.
The president, unaware he's still wearing a "Hot Mike" tells the Russian President to wait until after the election before he can surrender America and all its interests to them. The anal fornicators over at ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, the NYT and the WaPo applaud loudly, wildly, and uncontrollably.

I believe that was in Memphis. and no it wasn't time served. they're serving life sentences I believe.

Actually, it was Knoxville and the perpetrators are getting new trials because the judge was on drugs during their trials. :mad:

I stand corrected. I think.. errrr I thought it was in Memphis.. be right back.

You know what? In 20 years as a cop, I've seen some pretty vicious stuff. I've seen the old man beaten to death for the $7.00 in his wallet. I've seen the woman raped over and over again and then simply shot and discarded like a sack of garbage along side the roadway. I've seen the little kid sexually molested then strangled to death. In all the crap I've had to see and endure, I've NEVER seen anyone at these grusome murders worry about whether the victim was on the right or the left. Or if the person was a 'conservative' or a 'liberal.'

A young man is dead... that in itself is tragic enough. Al Sharpton is a race pimp... He doesn't do anything for the memory of that young man.

There were a number of people who wanted to Duke Lacrosse team punished even though they were innocent. Mike Nifong among them. Can racial justice ever be achieved if the innocent are not sometimes punished? Should exculpatory evidence even be considered in the Martin murder case? Should it even be allowed in at all?

We've been living under a tyrrany by the minority for quite some time now. A sanctuary city landlord catches an illegal homesteading rent free in one of his apartment houses and evicts him. The illegal homesteader falls down the stairs and dies, the landlord gets 2&1/2 years. Why? "He was an illegal! He was better than you!" From the literati in the community.
A young white couple out for an evening in Knoxville or Nashville gets kidnapped, the male has his genitals cut off, attached to his lips, then is beheaded. The female is raped a dozen times before being killed. Punishment meted out? Time served.
The president, unaware he's still wearing a "Hot Mike" tells the Russian President to wait until after the election before he can surrender America and all its interests to them. The anal fornicators over at ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, the NYT and the WaPo applaud loudly, wildly, and uncontrollably.

I believe that was in Memphis. and no it wasn't time served. they're serving life sentences I believe.

Actually, it was Knoxville and the perpetrators are getting new trials because the judge was on drugs during their trials. :mad:

Shouldn't drugs be legal so the judge would have been fully within his legal rights to take drugs?

prove those claims

Well, since the media has been all but ignoring the information......along with calling Zimmerman "white", I can see why you might not know it. But it is finally slowly making its way into the media. I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and do a Google search if truth matters to you and you want to be fully informed.

you cant prove them?

Lazy assed partisan hack.

Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman allies say 'it was a life and death struggle' | Mail Online

George Zimmerman's Attorney and Friend Speak About Trayvon Martin Incident - ABC News

What say you about the Black Panthers putting a $10k price on Zimmerman's head?

New Black Panthers offer $10K bounty for Zimmerman  | ajc.com

Group offers $10,000 to

You know what? In 20 years as a cop, I've seen some pretty vicious stuff. I've seen the old man beaten to death for the $7.00 in his wallet. I've seen the woman raped over and over again and then simply shot and discarded like a sack of garbage along side the roadway. I've seen the little kid sexually molested then strangled to death. In all the crap I've had to see and endure, I've NEVER seen anyone at these grusome murders worry about whether the victim was on the right or the left. Or if the person was a 'conservative' or a 'liberal.'

A young man is dead... that in itself is tragic enough. Al Sharpton is a race pimp... He doesn't do anything for the memory of that young man.

and your a racist for saying that

Ok.. I have to ask. Just how is USAFSniper a racist for calling Al Sharpton a race pimp? How do you get there?

The racist is race whore Sharpton.

Ok.. I have to ask. Just how is USAFSniper a racist for calling Al Sharpton a race pimp? How do you get there?

She's TM and that's what she does. She reads polyps up her ass like Gypsy's read tea leaves.

Al Sharpton's heinous lies actually cost people their lives. He was directly responsible for inciting the riots that led to the deaths of several Citizens. He's a real piece of shit. Period, end of story.

THANK GOD!!!! I thought I was slipping. TM has called me a racist!!! You know there for a while I thought I was not living up to my convictions. When you're a conservative these days, you really haven't 'arrived' until some whiney liberal calls you a racist.

Now I can go to my Tea Party meetings and be a little more confident...

Black Panthers offer $10,000 bounty for 'capture' of killer...
Uhhhhhhh......his attorney has already "captured" him.​

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth leader Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla."
Sounds like we've got a closeted-Christian, here.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
You people have NO proof Travon attacked anyone.

Why do you jump to conlusions?

Where was there any mention Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman... I simple copied statement Zimmerman had broken nose etc..

I never jumped to any conclusions Martin did that!

Al Sharpton's heinous lies actually cost people their lives. He was directly responsible for inciting the riots that led to the deaths of several Citizens. He's a real piece of shit. Period, end of story.

Keeping the "race war" alive is how he makes money.

I think the mishandling of this case is what keeps the race war alive, but if you want to blame Sharpton I guess you need someone to blame.

Sharpton is the one who made this about race...Not the guy who shot and killed a kid after calling him a "fucking coon" right?

All Sharptons fault....oh, and Obamas...not the shooter

Tawnya Brawley,Duke LaCrosse team..now the hispanic..Zimmerman can we NOT jump
TO CONCLUSIONS about the Hispanic's GUILT??
Shouldn't you White Wingers be showing a little-more concern/support for your....

6a0105349ca980970c0134865104dc970c-500wi.jpg

Keeping the "race war" alive is how he makes money.

I think the mishandling of this case is what keeps the race war alive, but if you want to blame Sharpton I guess you need someone to blame.

Sharpton is the one who made this about race...Not the guy who shot and killed a kid after calling him a "fucking coon" right?

All Sharptons fault....oh, and Obamas...not the shooter

You mean the hispanic minority guy who is conveniently being portrayed as white by all the race whores like Sharpton and the media? The guy who has a $10k price on his head by the racist Black Panthers? The guy who in the 911 recording says something that might sound like coon, but they aren't sure because it isn't clear?

Sharpton never misses an opportunity to jump into a situation feet first where he can beat the race drum and make a buck or two off of it.

Speaking of racists making a buck or two.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

View attachment 18000

Feel free to show your outrage.

Forum List

Back