Sunni thinks his wife is property

you respect women as the bearers of life.....

you should not hang about cheap women if you feel this way.....do not think you can walk on the wide side and then deny havin g mal on your shoes.....i dont care for the double standard.....but i never felt the need to marry some dude to fuck him...

saved a lot of time and trouble

o and i may be easy...but i assure you ...i am not cheap

And I'm in a relationship at moment.
Good young house-woman still living with her parents and therefore currently in holidays with her family.
I'm not treating her as a cheap woman, because I'm still trying to figure out if she's worth for more.

P.S:
I never said, you were cheap.
You also didn't talk about my mother being sold to the highest and cheapest bidder like that cheap Sunshine did.

no i dont talk about people's mothers.

a lot of the problem is simply your way of expressing yourself...house woman .....i assume that means she is in her parents home and bound by traditions there?

no i dont talk about people's mothers.

a lot of the problem is simply your way of expressing yourself...house woman .....i assume that means she is in her parents home and bound by traditions there?

Yes, bound by tradition into her parent's house until someone marries her.
So, I am still evaluating whether to move on to next level and introduce each other's family. If not, then we'll off course break relationship.

But tradition doesn't give a judgement about her education.

Ekrem - sex with "cheap women" is adultery. Having sex with women you have no respect for is immoral regardless of religion.

Actually, most of them I do respect. But sometimes there are some cheap women among them whom I have no respect for.
There can not always be women around you have respect for.

Who are these "cheap women"? Are Muslim men expected to be virgins when they marry?

If she's educated, she won't fall for his bullshit.

A boy is everything. He is getting narcissistically up-valued in the family command structure and has the freedom to do whatever he wants.
There are still societies where Masculinity is valued and not every society shoots movies like "Brokeback Mountain".
Boys don't cry!

Not every "educated" woman is a feminist party woman. Some want a secure and traditional life where gender peace exists.
A life like I will gladly offer them.

BTW. I've heard it is a common practice in Iran for lesbians and gay men to marry to cover for each other.

Who are these "cheap women"? Are Muslim men expected to be virgins when they marry?

Those where you don't feel any jealousy regardless of what she's doing. Women where you exactly know, that she won't be much long around you.

Those where you don't feel any jealousy regardless of what she's doing. Women where you exactly know, that she won't be much long around you.

For the life of me, this is something I have NEVER understood about men. You try and get some woman in the sack and then you put her down for joining you?

A poster at USMB bragged about bedding a Muslim woman who was engaged to be married, and he put her down for it.

The way I see it. There was no difference between what he did and she did.

Ekrem - sex with "cheap women" is adultery. Having sex with women you have no respect for is immoral regardless of religion.

Actually, most of them I do respect. But sometimes there are some cheap women among them whom I have no respect for.
There can not always be women around you have respect for.

If you don't count the goats they are all virgins.

I doubt women in America are uniform and are as cheap as you.

But no doubt ALL muslim men are far worse than you!

I am not married.
Yes, I have sex with women without having the intention to marry one of them if they are cheap women."You touch it, but you don't take her home (marriage)"...........

I don't think, that Sunshine is a teenager, and I think, that she exactly knows what she's trying to project giving herself a sexist Avatar presenting her "virtual" Breasts.
Someone with an avatar like that is either preoccupied with trying to be regarded as sexy or she's sexually frustrated.

She's cheap and very likely doesn't get enough attention from men in real world.

You have no avatar. I guess that means you are nothing. Well your previous quote indicates you are a man ho. I guess THAT's something.

And I'm in a relationship at moment. Good young house-woman still living with her parents and therefore currently in holidays with her family.
I'm not treating her as a cheap woman, because I'm still trying to figure out if she's worth for more.

P.S:
I never said, you were cheap.
You also didn't talk about my mother being sold to the highest and cheapest bidder like that cheap Sunshine did.

A 'house woman' LOL. Clearly she does not meet your needs or you would not have to have sex with 'cheap' women! :lmao:

It is a universal principle on the internet that if one does not want their family discussed they do not bring up the topic of their family. YOU brought your mother up. And all the gold that someone paid for her.

I can only thank you ekerm. You have done more today to expose your vile way of life for what it is than a thousand Christians or Jews could have done in a lifetime. Salam Alaikum!

Last edited:
BTW. I've heard it is a common practice in Iran for lesbians and gay men to marry to cover for each other.

Homosexuals can be healed.
Russian gays being deported on May 2011 as "children could be traumatized looking at them".

Homosexualität: Festnahmen bei Demonstration in Moskau | Gesellschaft | ZEIT ONLINE

homodemonstration540x30.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxLuKtpItJE]Turkish State Minister Protested For Her Homophobic Remarks - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu2otkRavIw&NR=1]Anti-Gay Minister Just Smiling - YouTube[/ame]

Homosexuals can be healed.
Russian gays being deported as "children could be traumatized looking at them".

Homosexualität: Festnahmen bei Demonstration in Moskau | Gesellschaft | ZEIT ONLINE

homodemonstration540x30.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxLuKtpItJE]Turkish State Minister Protested For Her Homophobic Remarks - YouTube[/ame]

Ann? That you? :lol:

Belarus president told German foreign minister to turn straight
Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko suggested to German Minister of Foreign Affairs Guido Westerwelle that he should cease being gay.
Lukashenko recently acknowledged the incident, telling reporters that he dislikes "faggots" and confirming he told Westerwelle "it is necessary to live a normal life."

PinkPaper.com

Forum List

Back