Sunni thinks his wife is property

o its all fun and games till the pointy heads show up

so you are gonna cyber with the 1000 th poster, eh?

i will find a way to end this damn thread....one way or another

Ha ha. "You touch it but you don't take her home". Adultery is ok for men only?

Another enlightening post.

I am not married.
Yes, I have sex with women without having the intention to marry one of them if they are cheap women.
"You touch it, but you don't take her home (marriage)".

Where is that adultery?

I am not married.
Yes, I have sex with women without having the intention to marry one of them if they are cheap women.

Where is that adultery?

Sex before marriage is frowned upon in Islam.

o its all fun and games till the pointy heads show up
When I was in the service people were drafted from everywhere. Regardless of IQ or education.

We had one guy from the hills of West Virginia who swore up and down he banged his sisters.

His excuse was he lived in the "holler" and there weren't many girls around.

But the creepiest guy in our unit would tell people in his slow hillbilly cadence that he was from L.A.

People would look at him and say you can't be from Los Angeles.

He would then tell them that he was from Lower Alabama

Every soldier would carry a picture of his wife or girlfriend in his wallet.

But this guy carried a picture of his mule from back home named "Roby" :eek:

I am not married.

Where is that adultery?

If a woman did those same things, would you judge her as a slut?

I don't think, that Sunshine is a teenager, and I think, that she exactly knows what she's trying to project giving herself a sexist Avatar presenting her "virtual" Breasts.
Someone with an avatar like that is either preoccupied with trying to be regarded as sexy or she's sexually frustrated.

She's cheap and very likely doesn't get enough attention from men in real world.

Sunni Man wrote:

Stoning for certain criminal acts is in the Bible.

Christians like to say that they believe and follow the Bibles teachings.

But then they fail to follow God's laws.

Where as, Muslims still follow God's Laws and obey what he says.

Please explain sunni man. Most Christians "pick and choose" what parts of the Bible they follow ie. "moderates" who don't condone stoning, "where as, Muslims still follow God's laws...."

I'd consider that extremist. :cuckoo:

We have lots of three headed meditational deities in Buddhism. What does the three headed goddess mean to you, bones?

I use the lotus avatar for a reason. Do you use your avatar similarly?

lets not read a whole lot into avatars

you really think i am a 3 headed goddess?

if you do..that is fine with me

Your avatar doesn't try to project any sexist message.
Probably Sunshine's Boobs fight with gravity and looking at her own avatar she tries to convince herself that she still is beautiful.

I don't think, that Sunshine is a teenager, and I think, that she exactly knows what she's trying to project giving herself a sexist Avatar presenting her "virtual" Breasts.
Someone with an avatar like that is either preoccupied with trying to be regarded as sexy or she's sexually frustrated.

She's cheap and very likely doesn't get enough attention from men in real world.

So you ignore your own sin according to Islam and try to deflect from it by childishly insulting someone else.

Pathetic.

Ekrem - sex with "cheap women" is adultery. Having sex with women you have no respect for is immoral regardless of religion.
Just want to clarify the terms.

Sex outside of marriage by one of the partners is adultery

Sex by unmarried people is fornication

That's not what you said before, before you said "true muslims" don't have sex before marriage and then you used the term Zina to categorize married people having sex outside marriage and unmarried people having sex as the same thing.

Zina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zina (Arabic: الزنا* ) in Islamic Law is defined as sexual intercourse between a man and a woman who is neither his wife nor his slave. In modern states adhering to Islamic law, slavery is forbidden, and so zina encompasses extramarital sex and premarital sex. Islamic law prescribes punishments for Muslim men and women for the act of Zina.

Islamic law considers this prohibition to be for the protection of men and women and for the respect of marriage. Zina is considered one of the great sins in Islam.[1][2]

Verses 24-2,3 says: "The woman and the man guilty of fornication flog each of them with 100 stripes." “The fornicator shall not marry save an fornicatrix, and the fornicatrix shall not marry save a fornicator or an idolater. All that is forbidden unto believers.” Clearly the punishment is not lethal since the fornicator and fornicatrix can marry subsequently. The problem comes with the translation of the Arabic word Zina, which some translators have used adultery to express in English. However this is inaccurate as the term Zina has a much more specific meaning and therefore a much longer translation if it is to be expressed correctly. Zina means 'any form sexual intercourse outside of marriage', as Islam prohibits all sexual intimacy other than between husband and wife within marriage.

So I'm assuming if Ekrem is a good muslim he'll go to a mosque and ask for 100 lashes for his sins.

So I'm assuming if Ekrem is a good muslim he'll go to a mosque and ask for 100 lashes for his sins.

When did I talk with you about my religious "beliefs" ?
Leave the question about interpreting religion and doing sins to me.
It's not really your business.

Ekrem - sex with "cheap women" is adultery.
Not if your not married! And once a women gets married no matter how cheap they were before, they become much more expensive! :eusa_whistle:

Having sex with women you have no respect for is immoral regardless of religion.
No its not immoral (taking her against her will would be)! It's not immoral even if your married! I would say 85% of all cheating men are the wife's fault! There is no if, ands or buts about it!

When did I talk with you about my religious "beliefs" ?
Leave the question about interpreting religion and doing sins to me.
It's not really your business.

What's there to interpret?

And go not nigh to fornication; surely it is an indecency and an evil way. „
—Qur'an, [Qur'an 17:32]

And they who do not call upon another god with Allah and do not slay the soul, which Allah has forbidden except in the requirements of justice, and (who) do not commit fornication and he who does this shall find a requital of sin. The punishment shall be doubled to him on the day of resurrection, and he shall abide therein in abasement. „
—Qur'an, [Qur'an 25:68]

The woman and the man guilty of fornication - flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. „
—Qur'an, [Qur'an 24:2]

At least Sunni tries to take the Qu'ran seriously, clearly you don't.

Hecate is often depicted with 3 heads or with her 3 headed dog. mr fitnah gave it to me...i was flattered at how close he came to the perfect av for me...when i was in my 40s and the net was in its heyday....i did the sexy av's.....not now lol

Ekrem - sex with "cheap women" is adultery. Having sex with women you have no respect for is immoral regardless of religion.

Actually, most of them I do respect. But sometimes there are some cheap women among them whom I have no respect for.
There can not always be women around you have respect for.

Forum List

Back