If Trump has his property seized, he will seize the WH in 2024. Over 22,000 New Yorkers will be made unemployed.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Imagine the ads Trump can run, "I lost my property to stand up for you. While those who haven't created a job in their lives looked to destroy me for political gain".

Over 22000 people employed and will be newly unemployed so that a radical New York "Attorney General" can apply some Stalinist tactics in a state that will be quickly losing their billionaires.

Regardless of the Marxists on this and other sites for whom history is a subject they avoided in school, this is about as UnAmerican as it gets.

1711371189757.png

Shitty propaganda hit piece
Are you going to employ the 22,000 who will be unemployed? Or perhaps they could just shift the free money given to illegal immigrants and help the newly unemployed New Yorkers? Is that the plan?

Reality check comrade, there are some working to destroy America. I am guessing they will succeed.

Are you going to employ the 22,000 who will be unemployed? Or perhaps they could just shift the free money given to illegal immigrants and help the newly unemployed New Yorkers? Is that the plan?

Reality check comrade, there are some working to destroy America. I am guessing they will succeed.
Trump is not America he is American just like everyone else.

Imagine the ads Trump can run, "I lost my property to stand up for you. While those who haven't created a job in their lives looked to destroy me for political gain".

Over 22000 people employed and will be newly unemployed so that a radical New York "Attorney General" can apply some Stalinist tactics in a state that will be quickly losing their billionaires.
New York will lose revenue as businesses move out of the state.

Trump is not America he is American just like everyone else.
And what is Letitia James, your new anointed Queen?

This goes WAY beyond Trump and it is staggering to see that not enough people understand this.

You see my avatar? Read the quote, it was relevant than and just as relevant today.

Yup. New York will turn red, and along with that, 28 electoral votes in Trump’s favor.

The AG and judge have banded together to destroy Trump, and they are driven by so much irrational hate that they don’t care that they will ruin NY to do it.

Yup. New York will turn red, and along with that, 28 electoral votes in Trump’s favor.

The AG and judge have banded together to destroy Trump, and they are driven by so much irrational hate that they don’t care that they will ruin NY to do it.
Cream-dreams do not count as reality Trump got caught, why don't you cry for the rest of the inmates in NY?

So is the deadline 5 pm? i want to watch the next step in the Dems attempt to ruin NYC by driving successful business owners, who employ thousands, out of state.

Regardless of the Marxists on this and other sites for whom history is a subject they avoided in school, this is about as UnAmerican as it gets.

View attachment 922105
I think Trump owes them an apology.

His fraud could jeopardize a lot of jobs.

The problem is even worse than that. THey aren't just ruining New York, which like Ontario and Canada has been in decline for years, they are ruining America. I read the youtube comments from people around the world, there is no question that Americas reputation is hurting. This is going to have real consequences for world liberty and it will definitely impact Americas standard of living.

The CIA and FBI better look beyond the next four years, there are decisions being made that can cause irreparable damage.

I think Trump owes them an apology.

His fraud could jeopardize a lot of jobs.
Fraud in which the victims earned interest and didn't lose a dime?

Just who are you trying to fool here?

You guys need to reread the quotes from your Founders. Really read and appreciate their libertarian core and what used to be Americas soul.

View attachment 922105
i love this happening...........the dollars he is raising........lol..................i hope everyone who is pro james watches their god damned house burn to the fucking ground

i love this happening...........the dollars he is raising........lol..................i hope everyone who is pro james watches their god damned house burn to the fucking ground
Too late mine burned down 28th of February 2024
I hope you enjoy sucking Trump's ass so much you eat his shit and ask for more.

View attachment 922105
There is absolutely no way Trump actually employs that many people. Salaries alone would be well over a billion a year and he has nowhere near that revenue.

Forum List

Back