Sunni thinks his wife is property

image235501thumbflexkoa.jpg

Last year, a woman died on a ship of the German Navy.
The Officer's magazine of German Navy heavily critized German politicians, the article read like this:

Women are forcing their own physical limitations upon their male comrades and are lowering the standards by demanding changes.
They have tricked young women into believing, that sex is only a construction and women can emulate men in all respects by overcoming (defeating) prejudice. The two dead cadets were therefore the victims of an ideology that has concealed the consequences of equality between the genders.
Tod*auf der "Gorch Fock": Marine-Magazin verunglimpft Frauen an Bord - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Politik

If she's educated, she won't fall for his bullshit.

A boy is everything. He is getting narcissistically up-valued in the family command structure and has the freedom to do whatever he wants.
There are still societies where Masculinity is valued and not every society shoots movies like "Brokeback Mountain".
Boys don't cry!

Not every "educated" woman is a feminist party woman. Some want a secure and traditional life where gender peace exists.
A life like I will gladly offer them.
In other words, she needs to shut up and know her place.

How quaint. Civilized societies gave that up decades ago.

A boy is everything. He is getting narcissistically up-valued in the family command structure and has the freedom to do whatever he wants.
There are still societies where Masculinity is valued and not every society shoots movies like "Brokeback Mountain".
Boys don't cry!

Not every "educated" woman is a feminist party woman. Some want a secure and traditional life where gender peace exists.

How quaint. Civilized societies gave that up decades ago.[/QUOTE

no they didnt you still have books published by religious groups in the us.....telling women to be docile etc...man is the head of the house etc

Boys don't cry!

Quaint? Or backward?

Boys don't cry!

How quaint. Civilized societies gave that up decades ago.[/QUOTE

no they didnt you still have books published by religious groups in the us.....telling women to be docile etc...man is the head of the house etc
The difference is women in American have the choice to live that way if they desire. Ekrem doesn't want them to have that choice.

Boys don't cry!

Quaint? Or backward?
"Barbaric" is most accurate.

BTW. I've heard it is a common practice in Iran for lesbians and gay men to marry to cover for each other.

Homosexuals can be healed.
Russian gays being deported on May 2011 as "children could be traumatized looking at them".

Homosexualität: Festnahmen bei Demonstration in Moskau | Gesellschaft | ZEIT ONLINE

homodemonstration540x30.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxLuKtpItJE]Turkish State Minister Protested For Her Homophobic Remarks - YouTube[/ame]

LOL. Whatever floats your boat.

Sunni, if you could afford another wife, would you buy one?

And out of curiosity, what does a hot smoking muslim chick go for these days?

This Lebanese singer is married to a Kuwaite prince.

He is reported to have paid a "bride price" of $200 million for her hand in marriage.

If you have that kind of money.

Let me know and I will hook you up for a small 10% finders fee.

Otherwise, just continue to stay in love with your right hand. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mebNNtuF7c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Lebanese singer/model Haifa Wehbe performing live‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Sunni, if you could afford another wife, would you buy one?

And out of curiosity, what does a hot smoking muslim chick go for these days?

Look up at the skinny red line across the top of this page. You can find what you like if you click on 'muslim women.'

So Sunni, you trying to tell me that unless I spend mega millions, I can't get a hot muslim chick? Is that why you bought a brown one?
Sunshine, I know about that, that's why I'm asking about the price, I'm a little tired of uppity white women who don't listen.

So Sunni, you trying to tell me that unless I spend mega millions, I can't get a hot muslim chick? Is that why you bought a brown one?
Sunshine, I know about that, that's why I'm asking about the price, I'm a little tired of uppity white women who don't listen.

Gonna buy you a woman huh? :lol:

So, in another thread, Sunni calls his wife a possession and his property.

Anyone else think this way?

Any Muslims want to confirm or deny this sentiment?

Why? What's the reasoning Sunni?

As with all things in Islam. There is a separation of the genders. Gold is the most expensive and prices of all metals. Thus it is reserved for our most precious property; our wives. Underneath those abayas and burqas that the Muslim women wear. Are long strands of gold chains and gold coins. They are presents given to the Muslim woman by her husband as a sign of respect and love. Many times weighing several pounds.

Another prohibition is silk. Only Muslim women wear articles made of silk cloth. It is forbidden for a Muslim man to wear any form of silk apparel. I wear suits sometimes and it is difficult to find men's neck ties not made out of silk. They are available made out of other materials but the selection is very limited.

This thread is about wristwatches .

If you wish to discuss how your wife has made you PW

Then start a thread and I will post on it. :cool:
I'm not a dyke, so I don't have a wife.

And PW, as far as I know, is an abbreviation for 'password'. I have no idea what you are abbreviating with PW.

And, I will take you up on that.

Im sorry..... but I have met many islamic men and just how they say that their women are the precious property and wear gold and gold coins under their their attire to show respect and love they are like any other man, American, Mexican, Asian, Muslim, Colombian etc. I do believe some islamic men truly love and respect their wife but just like there are some there are some aren't so loving and respectful. In addtition to me that is all a front.
There are men who cheat on and beat on their wife and to me that is not respectful and it's definately not love. Respect and love comes from the moral discipline (or the good within ourselves).
Love the way you want to be loved that goes for respect too. I wouldn't want to get cheated on or beat on or be mentally abused. That marriage would definately not work. Once that is achieved then we can call each other's property. :tongue:

That is personal information that I do not share with anyone. :cool:

You too embarrassed to say how little she cost you? lol

So for example, if I wanted to buy your wife's sister, how much would the tab be? We talking 6 figures? 5? 4? A couple of bagfulls of camel turds?

Forum List

Back