Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

Redundant, friend. Wigger = wannabee *igger.

Oh i'm perfectly aware of how your kind tries to hide it's hatred among rationalized racism, dude. Go ahead.. use the word ******.. you KNOW you wanna!

:lol:

Why are you always talking about pedophiles?

Are you a closeted child molester?? :eek:

I realize that you react to evidence like a vampire reacts to sunlight dude but perhaps you'd have a better chance of looking less stupid if you figured out how to follow the thread. The state of VA decided that HETEROS fucking kids is a problem within their state. Deal with the facts, homey... I assure you, cheerleading for idiots is less impressive than you'd like to think.

Are you kidding me? I QUOTED the page. Where in "Your buddy is involved with a girl and you know it's not right..." do you see any reference to gays?....
That's one example on your link. Again: You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has a higher percentage of heterosexual kid fuckers than the homosexual population as a whole. And I've asked you five times now.

That's one example on your link. Again: You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has a higher percentage of heterosexual kid fuckers than the homosexual population as a whole. And I've asked you five times now.

By all means, QUOTE another example from VA's sight that even REMOTELY indicates gays fucking kids. Go ahead.. Get your evidence on, dude!

And, your silly little strawman doesn't impress me. If there were an epidemic of gays fucking kids LIKE THERE IS HETEROS FUCKING KIDS then the VA dept. would have addressed it on par with the CLEAR problem of men fucking girls. Again, this is what we of the learned class of people call EVIDENCE. hey, i bet you can avoid the FACTS some more by calling me a ****** LOVER!

:clap2:

I'll leave that up to you and real blacks.

Well, certainly, that is true regarding the presidential election this year but it still doesn't absolve your brimming hatred and transparent racism. White people shouldn't use the same words that ******* use, right buddy?

:thup:

good job, christian.

Most child abusers in the USA are Christians, isn't that funny? In the Middle East, most child abusers are Muslim. I see a pattern here.:lol:

original.jpg

Please provide evidence. Thank You

Pakistani Slave Brides, Underage Forced Marriage in Saudi Arabia: Connecting the Dots
“Shaikha,” a 16-year-old Saudi girl, drank bleach in an attempt to kill herself because her father was forcing her to marry a 75-year-old man. And why? So that Shaikha’s father could himself marry the elderly man’s 13-year-old daughter! Shaikha begged and pleaded not to be forced into this marriage–even her mother supported her plea; all to no avail.
Chesler Chronicles Pakistani Slave Brides, Underage Forced Marriage in Saudi Arabia: Connecting the Dots

:clap2:

Pakistani Slave Brides, Underage Forced Marriage in Saudi Arabia: Connecting the Dots
“Shaikha,” a 16-year-old Saudi girl, drank bleach in an attempt to kill herself because her father was forcing her to marry a 75-year-old man. And why? So that Shaikha’s father could himself marry the elderly man’s 13-year-old daughter! Shaikha begged and pleaded not to be forced into this marriage–even her mother supported her plea; all to no avail.
Chesler Chronicles Pakistani Slave Brides, Underage Forced Marriage in Saudi Arabia: Connecting the Dots

The orgional statement was that in America most child molesters are Christian. And in the middle east they are Muslim.

You haven't provided any evidence to back up this baseless allegation.

By all means, QUOTE another example from VA's sight that even REMOTELY indicates gays fucking kids. Go ahead.. Get your evidence on, dude!
Again: You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has a higher percentage of heterosexual kid fuckers than the homosexual population as a whole. And I've asked you six times now.

The orgional statement was that in America most child molesters are Christian. And in the middle east they are Muslim.

You haven't provided any evidence to back up this baseless allegation.

Oh I KNOW, dude.. I probably CANT FIND a plethora of other examples of MUSLIMS getting married to underage girls!

And shit! Certainly NO CHRISTIANS, like the picture above, have a solid reputation of shotgun weddings!

How does it feel to suck at this messageboard thing so bad?

Again: You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has a higher percentage of heterosexual kid fuckers than the homosexual population as a whole. And I've asked you six times now.

Your "concrete evidence" is nothing more than a strawman argument hoping to AVOID the fact of the VA dept of health, dude. Please, ask me 7, 8, 9 or 500 times and you'll STILL be faced with the FACT of what the VA department of health decided was an ACTUAL threat to underage kids: heterosexuals.

:D

Your "concrete evidence" is nothing more than a strawman argument hoping to AVOID the fact of the VA dept of health, dude. Please, ask me 7, 8, 9 or 500 times and you'll STILL be faced with the FACT of what the VA department of health decided was an ACTUAL threat to underage kids: heterosexuals.

Again, the VA site doesn't differentiate between straights and gays.

And again: You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has a higher percentage of heterosexual kid fuckers than the homosexual population as a whole. And I've asked you seven times now.

Oh yes, the VA site doesn't mention a damn thing about MEN fucking BOYS. ONly MEN fucking GIRLS. Trust me, being a slimy little fucking pussy about the evidence won't make your position any less stupid.

and I've told you.. ask a million times if you need to construct a strawman. It's pretty stupid to assume that a state FULL of heteros would see more GAYS fucking kids than what the VA HEALTH BOARD knows is a HETERO issue, eh? Well, I guess that would make sense to people who are NOT pathological gay hating bitches with no logical grasp on the value of evidence above silly little attempts at raising a strawman..

come on, ask me ONE MORE TIME! I'm sure it will negate the FACT of the VA "Isn't SHE a little young" campaign!

Oh I KNOW, dude.. I probably CANT FIND a plethora of other examples of MUSLIMS getting married to underage girls!

And shit! Certainly NO CHRISTIANS, like the picture above, have a solid reputation of shotgun weddings!
Ravi's post said "MOST" child molesters were either Christians or Muslims.

Most, means the majority. Over 50%

All I am asking is for some evidence to back up this claim.

Thank You

Ravi's post said "MOST" child molesters were either Christians or Muslims.

Most, means the majority. Over 50%

All I am asking is for some evidence to back up this claim.

Thank You

Sunni Mouse, do you need to see a link in order to surmise that most people posting at US Message Board own computers?

Forum List

Back