Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

Actually it is you who are making an assumptions:
1. That the site is only presenting a heterosexual problem;
2. That the VA DOH has made the decision that you stated.

Again, read the text of the page. If you can find any reference at all to gay men fucking boys then go ahead and post it. Otherwise, as always, you are doing nothing more than squirming around the facts presented to you.

:lol:

You can't make this stuff up. :badgrin:

hey.. given your avoidance of posted evidence.. well.. let's just say that you and I both know you have been getting hammered about your squirmy antics when faced with evidence across multiple threads today.

:eusa_clap:

You can't make this stuff up. :badgrin:

Hey genius, do you really need me to connect the dots for you?

Shogun was saying to me what a pussy Sunni Mouse iis and I was thanking Shogun for the positive rep points he had just given to me.

(I'm starting to see a pattern between idiocy and hate.)

Yes, go cry to Gunny like the sissy that you are!!!

who is crying to gunny? I made a statement that I would ask him to remove any pos rep you would ever throw my way. It's a matter of having the utmost disrespect for your opinion and interaction on this forum. But please, continue to call someone a silly now that you are hiding behind glockmails pant leg with your pom poms and skirt.

I support the equal application of the law despite the hatred of some over the legal behaviours of others. Indeed, it is as natural and reoccurring across social human cultures and animal behaviour so unless you have something to add besides NARTH links (essentially the niggermania dot com of homosexuality) then I suggest you take a big bite out of the irony of your position, black man.

No, you support homosexuality, which is the behaviour of two people of the same sex taking it up the anus and licking each other's clitoris for sexual stimulation, thats what *YOU* support though you yourself claimed to have never done it. The question is why are you defending homosexuality, ie, two men have anal sex with each other? Why do you support that sex act?

No, you support homosexuality, which is the behaviour of two people of the same sex taking it up the anus and licking each other's clitoris for sexual stimulation, thats what *YOU* support though you yourself claimed to have never done it. The question is why are you defending homosexuality, ie, two men have anal sex with each other? Why do you support that sex act?

uh, nice description you decided to add there, buddy. Indeed, I'm not gay so no I never have. I take by your graphic description that the taste is still in your mouth though.

Again, what I support is the equal application of the Constitution. I really don't care if you want to make excuses for a double standard. Lord knows, your water hose, dog attack ancestors felt the brunt end of those kind of excuses to, black man. I defend the equal rights of gays just as I would the equal rights of ignorant black men who are too stupid to comprehend the irony of their bigotry.

uh, nice description you decided to add there, buddy. Indeed, I'm not gay so no I never have. I take by your graphic description that the taste is still in your mouth though.

Again, what I support is the equal application of the Constitution. I really don't care if you want to make excuses for a double standard. Lord knows, your water hose, dog attack ancestors felt the brunt end of those kind of excuses to, black man. I defend the equal rights of gays just as I would the equal rights of ignorant black men who are too stupid to comprehend the irony of their bigotry.

The Bass' anceators didn't get blasted for sexual behaviours mate, and there is no comparison between being gay and being black because homosexuality is defined by having homosexual sex, blackness is *NOT* defined in any such terms based on behaviour.

Again, you support two men having anal sex, not equal rights, you support disgusting sey acts that you claim not to have done, why do you support it? Why knock the description of a sexual act you support? is it because you know in your heart its disgusting?

In regards to the equal application of the Constitution there is a DIRECT comparison. Again, I don't care if you accept that or not. Yes, gays who legally behave differently than you ARE protected just like your black ass. Continue to fantasize about whatever you need to though. Seems like you've achieved a thread of your own that cebrates your raging homosexuality anyway.

In regards to the equal application of the Constitution there is a DIRECT comparison. Again, I don't care if you accept that or not. Yes, gays who legally behave differently than you ARE protected just like your black ass. Continue to fantasize about whatever you need to though. Seems like you've achieved a thread of your own that cebrates your raging homosexuality anyway.

Being black in being born of African and or predominately African ancestry genetically, being gay is having gay sex, there is no comparison, *END OF STORY*. The Bass reminds you that it is *YOU* who staunchly supports gay sex, not the Bass, so will the real sodomite please stand up? Why do you strongly support gay sex? Why do you strongly defend that sex act? What is so good about about it that you strongly support it? Since you claim to strongly defend things for a good cause please explain whats so "good" about two men shagging each other in the anus mate?

Being black in being born of African and or predominately African ancestry genetically, being gay is having gay sex, there is no comparison, *END OF STORY*. The Bass reminds you that it is *YOU* who staunchly supports gay sex, not the Bass, so will the real sodomite please stand up? Why do you strongly support gay sex? Why do you strongly defend that sex act? What is so good about about it that you strongly support it? Since you claim to strongly defend things for a good cause please explain whats so "good" about two men shagging each other in the anus mate?

It doesn't matter if you want to disregard the genetic predisposition of homosexuality as if it validates a double standard for the application of the constitution. The FACT remains that their behaviour is legal and is just as natural as your black skin. Your opinions mean nothing.

Indeed, I support gays as any other citizen of the United States. Just as I support blacks. That giant chip on your shoulder and gay hating bigotry in your mind may wish this situation were different but thats the facts, jack. What is "good" about gays having sex is neither here nor there to me. Neither is chitlins and hog maws. Gay sex and soul food has no bearing on my rights as an American. It's no more your right to decide whose legal activity qualifies for Constitutional protection than it is my decision to put your black ass back in the cotton field. get used to knowing that. You are losing this fight.

It doesn't matter if you want to disregard the genetic predisposition of homosexuality as if it validates a double standard for the application of the constitution. The FACT remains that their behaviour is legal and is just as natural as your black skin. Your opinions mean nothing.

Indeed, I support gays as any other citizen of the United States. Just as I support blacks. That giant chip on your shoulder and gay hating bigotry in your mind may wish this situation were different but thats the facts, jack. What is "good" about gays having sex is neither here nor there to me. Neither is chitlins and hog maws. Gay sex and soul food has no bearing on my rights as an American. It's no more your right to decide whose legal activity qualifies for Constitutional protection than it is my decision to put your black ass back in the cotton field. get used to knowing that. You are losing this fight.

There is no genetic predisposition for homosexuality, even your bloody APA says they have no evidence for this, so why do you support gay sex? Whats so good about it that you get mighty riled up about whenever someone says something against it?

Sorry, your "expertise" doesn't extend to genetics. cocksmoking? probably. Science? Make me laugh again. when did the APA become the fucking guiding organization for GENETICS? It's not a matter of whats so good about gay men having sex. I wouldn't know. What pisses me off is to see some hypocrite black dude act like the same kind of bigoted fuckstick that his own people has to deal with a mere 40 years ago. My opinion of your personal legal behaviour is neither here nor there in regards to your rights under the Constitution. Likewise, your opinion about gay dudes continues to mean two things: jack and shit.

Sorry, your "expertise" doesn't extend to genetics. cocksmoking? probably. Science? Make me laugh again. when did the APA become the fucking guiding organization for GENETICS? It's not a matter of whats so good about gay men having sex. I wouldn't know. What pisses me off is to see some hypocrite black dude act like the same kind of bigoted fuckstick that his own people has to deal with a mere 40 years ago. My opinion of your personal legal behaviour is neither here nor there in regards to your rights under the Constitution. Likewise, your opinion about gay dudes continues to mean two things: jack and shit.

You dumb gay sex supporting neo-libtard, you rely on the APA when you like and now you dismiss them when they don't agree with your stupidity? There is *NO* evidence of genetic predisposition for homosexuality, no gay gene has ever been discovered so where the hell is yur evidence of a genetic predisposition for homosexuality? You can keep the insults up to stall, but the Bass isn't letting up. The Constitution says nothing about gay sex and gay sex acts, you support gay sex and gay sex acts, not the Constitution. Rejecting gay sex as sinful, contra to the bible and being outright disgusting isn't bigotry you moron.

The Constitution says nothing about gay sex and gay sex acts, you support gay sex and gay sex acts, not the Constitution. Rejecting gay sex as sinful, contra to the bible and being outright disgusting isn't bigotry you moron.

Charlie, it's not about supporting the sex act, it's about being human and not seeking to demonize individual human beings. What does your bible say about that?

The US constitution provides for individual freedom, so you're free to hate the gay sex act as much individual people are free to love whomever they choose. It's none of your business what consenting adults do in their privacy, and it is especially none of the government's business either.

Again, read the text of the page. If you can find any reference at all to gay men fucking boys then go ahead and post it. Otherwise, as always, you are doing nothing more than squirming around the facts presented to you.

:lol:
Again, you posted your link in response to my question, and it doesn't give an answer.

Charlie, it's not about supporting the sex act, it's about being human and not seeking to demonize individual human beings. What does your bible say about that?

The Bass isn't demonizing anyone, the Bible judges between the Bass and homosexuals and the bible says homosexuality wrong, so the Words of He that inspired people to write the Bible through His Spirit is the true Judge, not the Bass. Don't shoot the messenger.

The US constitution provides for individual freedom, so you're free to hate the gay sex act as much individual people are free to love whomever they choose. It's none of your business what consenting adults do in their privacy, and it is especially none of the government's business either.

You are right, its none of the Bass' biz what people do in their own privacy and they need to keep it that way instead of trying to force acceptance of it. The Bass doesn't have to know nor wants to know if someone is gay. It isn't the Bass' biz to ask and it isn't right for gays to tell people of their homosexuality if they're not asked to do so. Shogun does support gay sex and supporting gay marriage is supporting gay sex acts since homosexuality is defined by gay sex acts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back