Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

Thanks for being the voice of reason here, Shogun!

I believe I read in a thread the other day that says I am allowed to post rep comments...?

I just logged in and got this message from Sunni Mouse:
aka The Cowardly Liar :eusa_liar:

Study shows link... 10-13-2008 10:25 PM Sunni Man Why would you stick up for child molesting homos?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yeaaa.. it's pretty clear why Sunni woman has all that pos rep in her pocket. The real irony being that the faith she confesses to follow SURE AS HELL doesn't frown on older men fucking underage girls. Don't expect that lightbulb to blink on above her head anytime soon though. I find that all three of these fucktards rely more on baseless accusations and hatred rather than evidence and facts to throw a fit. Notice how you have not seen a single one of them offer evidence thus far... It's the typical kind of response the US heard from Archie Bunker types 20 years ago and will die out with them.

What does a state have to do with this? :cuckoo:

Love the sinner hate the sin, babe. :lol:

It is a concrete example that proves that it's not just gays out fucking kids. But, I don't guess you WOULD be able to pick that out with out a jewish ghost pulling your strings...

And don't kid yourself.. you don't love the sinner anymore than a serial rapist loves his victim.

So according o you the entire state of Virginia is fucking kids, or at least at a higher percentage than homosexuals. Wow. :cuckoo:

enough of Virginia that the state dept of health felt it necessary to launch an agenda to quell the hetero sex with kids going on.. Feel free to think they are cookoo.. I'm sure they know more about the criminal statutory crimes happening in their state than you, and your gay hating bigotry, is even close to comprehending.

After all.. The south sure the hell DOESNT have a reputation for this kind of shit, eh?

:lol:

you dogma junkies are too easy. Again, THIS is why your entire comprehension of that pesky little thing we call EVIDENCE is set on continual Fail.

enough of Virginia that the state dept of health felt it necessary to launch an agenda to quell the hetero sex with kids going on.....

Imagine that, a government confronting a problem instead of encouraging it like they do in Democrat nut-bag places like San Francisco.

You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has a higher percentage of kid fuckers than the homosexual population. :eusa_whistle:

Imagine that, a state confronting a problem instead of encouraging it like they do in Democrat nut-bag places like San Francisco.

You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has more kid fuckers than the homosexual population. :eusa_whistle:

Yea, a state confronting a problem BECAUSE THERE IS ACLEAR PATTERN OF HETEROS FUCKING KIDS. Need another strawman in order to feel less stupid?

Talk shit all you need to, dude.. THESE are the facts.

Department of Health Statutory Rape Site

In regards to your typical gay hating stereotype go ahead and perpetuate stupid shit that your two gay hating buddies will chow down on like meth in a trailer park, yo. This is just one more example of how stupid you people are.

Feel free to email the state of VA health organization since I really don't care to prove to you anything you can't find out for yourself. Maybe you can get on your soap box and tell them that they are wrong about how many heteros versus homos are out fucking kids..

you poor desperate fucker.. It must suck to be you each day I pummel your fucking irrational stupidity with the hammer of evidence.

Your buddy is involved with a girl and you know it's not right...
You know it's not right. You have asked him "isn't she a little young?" It gets kind of weird when he brings her to parties. Did you know: older men often date girls because they believe they can coerce them into having sex? Or they believe girls won't have sexually transmitted diseases so they do not use birth control. Adult men father Two thirds of pregnancies to underage girls. It's not just wrong, it is against the law. Your friend can go to jail.

Who is at risk for being an exploiter?

* Older teens who may not feel confident of their ability to attract and maintain a relationship with an equal may turn to someone younger as a way to bolster self-esteem.
* Men/older boys who have rigid, stereotyped views of masculinity may see the "conquest" of a young girl as an affirmation of their masculinity.
* Older teens and adults who have control issues may find it easier to control someone who is younger.
* Adults who have not been successful in their relationships with other adults may turn to preying on young teens.
* Victims of child sexual abuse may abuse younger teens.
* While men are the predominant offenders, women may engage in coercive or exploited exploitive relationships with teens as well. They are more likely to use flattery or bribery than threats or overt force.

Again: "You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has more kid fuckers than the homosexual population."

Just your typical self-aggrandizement. :lol:

are you fucking kidding me? DO YOU SEE A HEATH DEPARTMENT SIGN THAT IS ADDRESSING GAY MEN FUCKING KIDS or do you see on that addresses HETERO MEN fucking kids?

poor guy.. Again, it must totally suck to have to hop this way and that in order to feel less stupid than you really are.

Evidence, motherfucker.. deal with it.

Your link says neither. :badgrin:

Go back to the wigger talk though. That's more impressive then all caps.

No, my link SPECIFICALLY speaks to HETEROS out fucking kids. Go ahead.. click on the link and read it for yourself. :lol:

WIGGER talk? nice, dude. Tell me about how you don't hate some more. I guess white people should use one vocabulary while blacks use another, eh? Good job, christian!

No, my link SPECIFICALLY speaks to HETEROS out fucking kids. Go ahead.. click on the link and read it for yourself. :lol:

WIGGER talk? nice, dude. Tell me about how you don't hate some more. I guess white people should use one vocabulary while blacks use another, eh? Good job, christian!

Your link doesn't even use the word "hetero" or "heterosexual".

Again: You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has a higher percentage of heterosexual kid fuckers than the homosexual population as a whole. And I've asked you four times now.

I prefer that all Americans use the same language. Do you have spinners on your rice rocket as well? :lol:

Your link doesn't even use the word "hetero" or "heterosexual".

Again: You still haven't provided "concrete evidence" that the State of Virginia has a higher percentage of heterosexual kid fuckers than the homosexual population as a whole. And I've asked you four times now.

I prefer that all Americans use the same language. Do you have spinners on your rice rocket as well? :lol:

Are you kidding me? I QUOTED the page. Where in "Your buddy is involved with a girl and you know it's not right..." do you see any reference to gays?

Again, dude.. avoid the evidence if you need to.. It's no skin off my nutsack if you continue to fail in these threads.

As to language, your preference means two things: jack and shit. Maybe you'd like another round of education regarding fluxuating vocabulary across the nation too?

:cool:

Forum List

Back