Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

The Republican Party doesn't need the support of a bunch of perverted homos to win!!

I am merely trying to demonstrate for the ignorant among us, that advocating for the murder of homosexuals and equating adult consensual sex to pedophilia is NOT an isolated political ideal. :eusa_drool:

Everyone can see what I posted. Now you're just making things up.

I'm done talking to you. :eusa_liar:

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted... however you should not feel too terribly bad about your loss. It's not like ya had a shot to do anything but lose... that's the nature of leftists... they're eternal losers.

The Record should reflect that to this point, it has been conclusively proven that homosexuality is intrinsically linked to pedophilia.

Valarie is only the most recent advocate of sexual deviency to point out that the only thing making homosexual based pedophilia illegal is the age of consent; noting that the two key words are "CONSENTING ADULTS."

The law can protect even adults from predators, by the way.

ROFLMNAO... Leftists!

WRONG! In point of FACT: The law can't really protect anyone from a predator. All the law can do is to prosecute a predator that has violated a criminal statute.

And its hilarious that you would describe a homosexual pedophile as a predator... Now read the advocacy which Shogun sourced in his prmotion of adult/child homosexual sex: "As with the Greeks before them, it featured love between youths, past puberty, but before becoming official men, and their older lovers. While there was a definite physical component to the romances, they were viewed to be for the purpose of instructing the young men in matters of honor and excellence. Bravery and Ardor went hand in hand in the warrior society.

Another component of these romances was the very nature of their impermanence. Just as the cherry blossom bursts forth, exquisitely beautiful, more so because its beauty lasts three days and fades, so is the beauty of youth. A young man, when he cut his bangs (the sign of being under the age of Adulthood, might not be pursued any longer, and will in fact, join the ranks of the pursuers.

Now that is how YOU and your advocate of CHANGE will describe it... does that sound like a predator to you?

ROFLMNAO... you people absolutely crack me up. Sometimes I wonder if you can ACTUALLY believe half the crap you say...
I frankly don't see how its possible, given that you are clearly in possession of the cognitive means to type and drive a car... I can't understand how IF you can do that, you can't figure out the EASY STUFF~

i support the equal application of the Constitution. It's a shame that an african american can't see that as a benevolent quality.

You support homosexuality, not the law. Its evident in your posts, besides this thread isn't about gay marriage so what does the law have to do with it? You even tried to say homosexuality was as natural as heterosexuality.

SO... once again, our little prom queen returns to announce that she's carried the day...

This despite that she joined this thread to contest that homosexuality was NOT linked to pedophilia... only to inevitably source as evidence for the consideration of this board, a book which celebrates the essential pedophilic aspect of homosexuality... THIS MEMBER DID NOT JUST SOURCE THE BOOK, SHE DEMANDED THAT THE BOARD EXCEPT IT AS THE DEFINITIVE TEXT ON THE SUBJECT; REPEATEDLY ADVANCING THE BOOK AS INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE OF HOMOSEXUALITIES EXISTANCE IN THE SAMURAI... SO EAGER TO PROVE THAT THE SAMURAI CULTURE WAS QUEER, SHE POSTED THE PRELOGUE OF THE REPRINT, WHICH SPOKE IN GLOWING TERMS OF HOW SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH LITTLE BOYS WAS ESSENTIAL TO THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY AND ESSENTIAL TO THE LITTLE BOYS.

THIS MEMBER SOURCED A BOOK WHICH SHE ABSOLUTELY DEMANDED WAS CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF WHAT THE SAMURAI WERE... WHICH, IT TURNS OUT; ACCORDING TO THIS MEMBER’S OWN SOURCE, THE SAMURAI WERE PEDOPHILES... HOMOSEXUALS WHOSE COMMUNITY, WHOSE LIFESTYLE AND THE VERY CHARACTER OF THEIR CULTURE WAS FOUNDED UPON THE "TEMPORAL" (which is not to say: 'brief', which is not to say: fling; which is not to say: BOOTY CALL) SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP THEY PURSUED WITH LITTLE BOYS.

And it is in THAT school that this delicate little flower teaches... The school of BLOW IT OUT YOUR WELL WORN ASS.

Now, it should also be noted that in fact homosexuality was extremely rare in Japan and in the Samurai... this book was not well circulated; essentially a brown bag, under the table kinda thing... it was a 17th century 'Screw' book for fags. The same sort of 'penny books' used the Ancient Greek Culture as the subject... concluding that the 'schools' of Plato and Socrates were fag hatcheries, where the old Sage would 'school' his pupils in matters of the world and often did so with a hunk of hair in one hand and a sack of junk in the other. It's fiction, garnered from sufficient fact to make it plausible; it's purpose is to promote pedophilia; to justify it; to show a 'historical basis' where respected cultures purposefully trained their children through the 'loving tutelage of a caring mentor...'

They're sick, twisted pervs who nurture thoughts, fantasies... of having sex with children and their next move will be to lower the age of consent and our little effeminate member here will be on that band wagon to be sure...

At that point friends, the same spurious drivel that they used to justify the normalization of homosexuality will be used to justify the normalization of pedophilia... Now all you, THE INDIVIDUAL... all you have to do to stop it is to draw a hard line. Do not accept it. Do not let others think that its OK for them to accept it and let them know that if they do, that this will not pass into the night, that things will never return to normal and that you do not draw a distinction between someone that condones homosexuality and a pedophile; they're all essential elements of the problem.

Hey, dude.. feel free to throw a fit and stop your foot on the ground. Anyone who cares to can scroll up and see exactly where you FAILED in this thread with such a stupid argument that it's only the gays out fucking kids. Again, whenever you are ready to start whipping out evidence instead of trying to baffle the board with bullshit I'm ready to give you ANOTHER education that you seemed to have missed while dropping the soap in the gym shower room.

Come on, pussy.. don't scream to mommy just yet. Put some camo panties on and bring what you got.

:lol:

What promoter of deviency would?
Now Friends... When the age of consent is lowered to 17, Valarie will feel the same... She'll feel the same when the age of consent is lowered to 14, to 12... That's the nature of evil... now isn't it?

AGAIN, just say the word when you are ready to prove that ONLY gays have ever been out fucking 12-14 year olds.

:cuckoo:

Fair question... I did it to illustrate that your position is one that is based upon a legal threshold... not a principle and that when the threshold of legal consent changes, so will change your contest. Meaning that while today you may publically contest a 25 year old man pursuing a 16 year old boy or sex; but that your contest rests upon nothing more than the state says a 16 yr old boy can't provide consent for a sexual relationship with an adult; but when the state changes the age of consent, you'll be fine with it; as you'll be when the age is lowered to 14 and to 12...

HA!

It's fucking HILARIOUS that you only seem to think that gays are out fucking kids! But, again, this is the kind of thing that illustrates how stupid you are so..

vdh-billboard2.jpg

Well let's see, First I'm an expert on your ideology... and what I know about you, is that you're an advocate of adult/child sex, homosexuality and a proponent of a Muslim Marxist for President of the United States, only seven years after the US was attacked by Muslim Marxists... What more do you feel one needs to know to reasonably conclude you an Advocate of Social Science?

Did you get it all out, little girl? An advocate of SOCIAL SCIENCE? Do they put stupid pills in your MREs?

Social sciences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:clap2:

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted... however you should not feel too terribly bad about your loss. It's not like ya had a shot to do anything but lose... that's the nature of leftists... they're eternal losers.

HAHAHA!

yea, dude.. YOU sure did win something!

logo_sa.gif

The Record should reflect that to this point, it has been conclusively proven that homosexuality is intrinsically linked to pedophilia.

Valarie is only the most recent advocate of sexual deviency to point out that the only thing making homosexual based pedophilia illegal is the age of consent; noting that the two key words are "CONSENTING ADULTS."

You are simply wrong. There is no conclusive proof that homosexuality is intrinsically linked to anything of the sort. come on, puss.. Dont cry.. Come get your fucking history lesson...

:cool:

HA!

It's fucking HILARIOUS that you only seem to think that gays are out fucking kids! But, again, this is the kind of thing that illustrates how stupid you are so..

vdh-billboard2.jpg

Thanks for being the voice of reason here, Shogun!

I believe I read in a thread the other day that says I am allowed to post rep comments...?

I just logged in and got this message from Sunni Mouse:
aka The Cowardly Liar :eusa_liar:

Study shows link... 10-13-2008 10:25 PM Sunni Man Why would you stick up for child molesting homos?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's not what this is about. Its about the fact that homosexuals, by percentage, are more likely to fuck kids.

yea, you know.. ignoring the entire state of VIRGINIA..

you people and your hatred of gays are silly little buggers, aren't you?

Thanks for being the voice of reason here, Shogun!

I believe I read in a thread the other day that says I am allowed to post rep comments...?

I just logged in and got this message from Sunni Mouse:
aka The Cowardly Liar :eusa_liar:

Study shows link... 10-13-2008 10:25 PM Sunni Man Why would you stick up for child molesting homos?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Good thing his reputation is worth squat! :lol:

You support homosexuality, not the law. Its evident in your posts, besides this thread isn't about gay marriage so what does the law have to do with it? You even tried to say homosexuality was as natural as heterosexuality.

I support the equal application of the law despite the hatred of some over the legal behaviours of others. Indeed, it is as natural and reoccurring across social human cultures and animal behaviour so unless you have something to add besides NARTH links (essentially the niggermania dot com of homosexuality) then I suggest you take a big bite out of the irony of your position, black man.

Forum List

Back