Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia - Interim, September 2002

By Interim Staff
A new study by Dr. Timothy J. Dailey and the Washington D.C.-based Family Research Council recently confirmed what police and psychiatrists have known for decades: a definitive link exists between male homosexuality and pedophilia.

The report entitled Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse, shows that while homosexual men make up less than three per cent of the adult male population, they commit a disproportionate number (one third or more) of child sexual molestations. Dailey's report is being sent to parents, youth groups, school administrators, Catholic bishops, and religious organizations.

Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse presents a number of controversial findings. The first is that a significant percentage of child sexual abuse victims are boys. The second finding of Dailey's report contradicts the "inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey" that homosexuals comprise at least 10 per cent of the population. Based upon a study of three large data sets, the General Social Survey, the National Health and Social Life Survey, and the U.S. Census, "a recent study in demography estimates the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 per cent, and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 per cent," writes Dailey.

The FRC study also demonstrates, with a wealth of anecdotal evidence, that pedophile themes can be found throughout "mainstream" gay literature, including fiction anthologies such as: The Penguin Book on International Gay Writing, The Gay Canon: What Every Gay Man Should Read, and A History of Gay Literature:The Male Tradition. Interestingly, the late gay Beat poet Allen Ginsberg was a pedophile, and wrote articles for publications associated with the North American Man-Boy Love Association. "I reread Collected Poems and Ginsberg's two subsequent collections, surprised by the pattern of reference to anal intercourse and to pederasty that emerged," writes Dailey.

According to Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse, pedophiles have long existed as a subculture within the gay rights movement. Dailey quotes David Thorstad, a homosexual activist and founding member of NAMBLA, to demonstrate that by 1985, pedophilia had gained acceptance within the homosexual movement, as it was in that year that NAMBLA was admitted as a member in New York's council of Lesbian and Gay Organizations and the International Gay Association. In the words of Jim Kepner, at one time the curator of the International Gay and Lesbian Archives in Los Angeles: "A point I've been trying to make is that if we reject the boylovers in our midst today, we'd better stop waving the banner of the ancient Greeks, of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Oscar Wilde, Walt Whitman, Horatio Alger, and Shakespeare. We'd better stop claiming them as part of our history unless we are broadening our concept of what it means to be gay."

The link between homosexuality and pedophilia is rejected by many mainstream research groups, which have even begun to view pedophilia in value-neutral terms. The American Psychiatric Association removed pedophilia from its list of sexual perversions in 1994, while in 1999 the American Psychological Association published a report, "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples," which "claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and beneficial," according to a 1999 WorldNetDaily column by noted researcher Dr. Judith Reisman.

"None of this is news in the sense that this information (the link between pedophilia and homosexuality) was fundamentally proven a long time ago," Canada Family Action head Brian Rushfeldt told The Interim, "but I'm glad to see the FRC reiterating it, especially at a time when the Catholic church is struggling with the pedophile priest issue."

Rushfeldt stresses that pedophiles come in both homosexual and heterosexual forms, but there are differences between the two that need to be understood. "Do you treat the cocaine addict the same way you treat the alcoholic? If a priest abuses young boys, that's a homosexual act, and we have to recognize it as such if we want to help him."

Asked why the link exists in the first place, Rushfeldt, a former addiction counsellor, says part of the answer lies in the availability of sex. "Sex addicts generally need instant gratification. They have a very low threshold for delaying gratification, and it's much easier to manipulate a young boy into having sex than it is to manipulate another man." He adds that homosexual pedophilia is influenced by other factors as well.

"There's a distinct quality about male homosexuality that gay men tend to be attracted to young, good-looking guys. Another part of pedophilia's appeal is the power the pedophile feels in manipulating the boy. It's a combination of things."

Refereed journal? Peer review? Further research?

Come on Charlie, this is flame bait, this can't be taken seriously.

Family Research Council - SourceWatch

Just another propaganda outfit.

And please, no faux outrage about shooting the messenger.

This is intellectually dishonest.

Next I'll be reading about inferior races.

Find some authoritative sources and it might be worth a read and some discussion but posting shite from propaganda outfits is just looking to ignite a flame war.

My experience in the world indicates to me that the homosexual community does adore those flatbellies.

I used to live in Provincetown, MA.

The male whores hung on the benches in front of town hall.

If they averaged 16 years old, I'd be surprised.

There was never any shortage of older male Johns keeping the boys busy, either.

I have nothing against gays. Hell I liked living in that town, and those people treated me with respect. Most of my friends and coworkers were gay men.

But they did adore those flatbellied boys, folks, and that not something I need any expert to tell me.

They were open enough about it. Flatbelly was their term for teen whores, after all.

Last edited:
My experience in the world indicates to me that the homosexual community does adore those flatbellies.

I used to live in Provincetown, MA.

The male whores hung on the benches in front of town hall.

If they averaged 16 years old, I'd be surprised.

There was never any shortage of older male Johns keeping the boys busy, either.

I have nothing against gays. Hell I liked living in that town, and those people treated me with respect. Most of my friends and coworkers were gay men.

But they did adore those flatbellied boys, folks, and that not something I need any expert to tell me.

They were open enough about it. Flatbelly was their term for teen whores, after all.

Who doesn't prefer youth? Those "flatbellies" aren't talking, which is why the Johns go for it. Most straight hedero pedophiles wouldn't dare be as open as the men you are talking about because they fear getting caught. It's more of a taboo. I'm willing to bet that the cops don't care about the young gay boys nearly as much as if they were underage girl prostitutes. Society would shut that down so fast.

LOL!

THIS from the same guy who thinks crack and cocaine are carbon copies of each other.

talk about stupid... Hey, I know... lets ask the fucking KKK about stereotypes! I mean, if the FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL makes a "study"!

:lol:

Who doesn't prefer youth?

That's a valid point.

Those "flatbellies" aren't talking, which is why the Johns go for it. Most straight hedero pedophiles wouldn't dare be as open as the men you are talking about because they fear getting caught.

Very true. And that is sort of my point.

It's more of a taboo. I'm willing to bet that the cops don't care about the young gay boys nearly as much as if they were underage girl prostitutes. Society would shut that down so fast.

I think the point I'm trying to make, at least as it refers to my experience, which harkens back to the early 80s (pre AIDS, or at least AIDS was so new few people knoew about it) was this...

Back then, being a homosexual was still much like being a member of an outlaw underground.

Enormous numbers of men I knew then, were openly gay ONLY in places like P-Town. Their normal lives they lived behind a mask of normalcy because THEY HAD NO CHOICE.

Hence the gay community (which I think still somewhat sexually obsessed because their sexual identity is still under attack, mostly) were much, much, much, much, MUCH more casual about prostitution than the hetero community.

AFter all, if you are declared by decent society an outlaw simply because of your sexual identity, perhaps then ALL laws regarding sexuality are senseless, eh?

Young gay prositutes weren't thought of so disrespectfully by older gay men, as young females prositutes are typically thought of by hetero-men typically are even today.

Many's the gay flatbelly who became the lover of an older gay man and was treated with dignity and love.

Many's the older gay man, who likely ALSO took advantage of his youth (when he had it) to find his way into the gay community, too, and they did not forget that.

Remember the typical gay in those days usually ended up leaving their homes (their live3s!) behind them when their sexuality became a problem.

After all they were gay and unwelcomed in thier own home towns

Young and poor, often homelss and friendless, these illicit liasons with older wealthier gay men was one of the easiest ways not only to survive, but to become part of the community that they didn't really know!

So comparing the experience of young female whores, to male gay whores is, I think, something of a mistake that we heteros often do because the youthful gay experience is dramatically differnt (or at least it used to be) than the youthful hetero experience.

Last edited:
I don't think a 16 year old (or 15 year old come to think of it) is the victim of a paedophile. An exploiter, yes, an paedophile, no. I can't think of an age where a child might be said to be likely to be victimised by a paedophile but I reckon if the child has reached puberty that might be outside the age limit for paedophilia.

I think the example you're giving there editec are in the pederast class rather than paedophilia.

But I'll stand to be corrected of course.

I don't think a 16 year old (or 15 year old come to think of it) is the victim of a paedophile. An exploiter, yes, an paedophile, no. I can't think of an age where a child might be said to be likely to be victimised by a paedophile but I reckon if the child has reached puberty that might be outside the age limit for paedophilia.

I think the example you're giving there editec are in the pederast class rather than paedophilia.

But I'll stand to be corrected of course.

Understood.

I am using the terminology currently in vogue.

Find a 17 yes 364 day old person sexually attractive, and you're a pedophile.

Find that same person sexually alluring the next day and you're just a dirty old man or woman.

Many (most?) kids are sexually active (or want to be?) when they're 16.

They certainly aren't adults, but they're not innocent children, either.

Understood.

I am using the terminology currently in vogue.

Find a 17 yes 364 day old person sexually attractive, and you're a pedophile.

Find that same person sexually alluring the next day and you're just a dirty old man or woman.

Many (most?) kids are sexually active (or want to be?) when they're 16.

They certainly aren't adults, but they're not innocent children, either.

Wait let me get this right..... gay BOYS are responsible for their illegal activity with older men and this some how makes it ok for those older men to have sex with UNDERAGE boys. Is that right?

Come on Editec explain to us how underage boys are "understandable" to seek older gay lovers.

I can think of some thing else that applies to that everyone was all up in arms about just recently. But if it gets said then the person saying it gets crucified.

No? Then explain what you said?

I did already, RGS.

It isn't my problem if you can't fathom it, and hope to reduce it to something absurd and not at all what I said.

I am not responsible for the fact that your mind is in the gutter, amigo.

I did already, RGS.

It isn't my problem if you can't fathom it, and hope to reduce it to something absurd and not at all what I said.

I am not responsible for the fact that your mind is in the gutter, amigo.

Bullshit, you stated you understood why gay boys seek out older gay men and further why Gay men seek out gay boys. And you added that the boys are not innocent.

Bullshit, you stated you understood why gay boys seek out older gay men and further why Gay men seek out gay boys. And you added that the boys are not innocent.

You know, your pathetic oversimplifications of what I write may impress you, but all they do for me is show me you failed to (or more likely choose to) understand my point.

You also apparently don't get that one can describe what one sees without necessarily thinking it's a good thing.

If I observe:, People kill each other, do you automatically assume I am an advocate of murder?

You so want to do a gotcha on me, don't you?

I don't understand what motivates this ugly propensity of yours to want to attack me personally, but it's pretty damned obvious.

You ever consider seeking help for ugly side of your personality, sport?

Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia - Interim, September 2002

By Interim Staff
A new study by Dr. Timothy J. Dailey and the Washington D.C.-based Family Research Council recently confirmed what police and psychiatrists have known for decades: a definitive link exists between male homosexuality and pedophilia.

The Family Research Council was founded by James Dobson. Hardly an impartial, unbiased person.

This is not a very good source for this type of information. I would prefer to see some outstanding unbiased research to making that type of statement. Until than i will be happy just to live in my own gay world.

You know, saying that gay men are primarily responsible for underaged sex is stupid.

Have you people forgot about all the FEMALE TEACHERS who are having sex with young boys? Sad thing is, the females get a slap on the wrist, whereas if it is a male teacher and a female student, they nail them to a wall.

C'mon people, don't be stupid.

Forum List

Back