Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

Oh yes, the VA site doesn't mention a damn thing about MEN fucking BOYS. ONly MEN fucking GIRLS. ....
Actually it doesn't even do that. This 'evidence" of yours is the straw man. You posted your link in response to my question.

Since I've asked it seven times now and you refuse to answer I have to assume that you can't provide an answer.

Actually it doesn't even do that. This 'evidence" of yours is the straw man. You posted your link in response to my question.

Since I've asked it seven times now and you refuse to answer I have to assume that you can't provide an answer.

Can you figure out what "isn't SHE a little young" means? Do i need to post the fucking billboard image again? You know, the one with the silhouette of a MAN with his arm around a GIRL?

:lol:

You can assume what you need to. The FACT remains that the VA dept of health has decided that MEN fucking GIRLS is a bigger problem than MEN fucking BOYS. Go ahead and email them with your laugh factory strawman, dude... Im sure they will be as unimpressed by your stupidity as I am.

Glockmail, that is Shoguns MO

He shoots his mouth off with non sense

Then he refuses to answer, because he knows he would even look stupider!!

Glockmail, that is Shoguns MO
He shoots his mouth off with non sense
Then he refuses to answer, because he knows he would even look stupider!!

Dude, put your pom poms down and ask yourself why the state of Virginia is not out addressing MEN fucking BOYS if gays are the ones out fucking kids? Instead of what you can click on a link to their VA website and read about MEN fucking GIRLS.

I realize that you think you've found someone to hide behind but, I assure you, glockmail's little strawman conjecture is a sinker. STATISTICALLY, there are more hetero's in VA than gays. You tell me what you think that means regarding the raw numbers of gays out fucking kids versus heteros.. ESPECIALLY given the fucking tax funded campaign from the VA dept of health..

index_04.gif

Sunni Mouse, do you need to see a link in order to surmise that most people posting at US Message Board own computers?

Study shows link... 10-14-2008 01:51 PM Sunni Man You are a retarded bitch!!!

Oh Sunni Mouse, please...I'm taken! :rofl:

After you study some probability & statistics, look up "irony" in the dictionary.

I won't be needing a link to surmise why your reputation is stuck at zero.

:eusa_whistle:

After you study some probability & statistics, look up "irony" in the dictionary.

:rofl:

I wonder how many neg reps he had to give out to re-neg rep you again so quickly.

what a PUSSY!

:rofl:

I wonder how many neg reps he had to give out to re-neg rep you again so quickly.

I know! I was thinking the same thing.

That's a lot of negativity right there! I've learned so much. :cuckoo:

I know! I was thinking the same thing.

That's a lot of negativity right there! I've learned so much. :cuckoo:

The real question is what kind of douchebag finds themselves being pos repped by an asshole like sunni? I'd have to ask Gunny to repeal those from my rep log.

You can assume what you need to. The FACT remains that the VA dept of health has decided that MEN fucking GIRLS is a bigger problem than MEN fucking BOYS. .....

Actually it is you who are making an assumptions:
1. That the site is only presenting a heterosexual problem;
2. That the VA DOH has made the decision that you stated.

Forum List

Back