Sports betting Thread

IMG_1283.png

Starting today I’m taking any bets this guy does that are under -125. I took one of his bets yesterday Herbert under 251.5 passing yards and it hit at -125

Alex is like 35 - 12 in his last # of prop bets. Let’s see how things go this week.

Unless you got a friendly one dolla wager, sports betting is for dumbasses.

1701228593055.png

I again followed this guys bets and went 3/5 today. But I took a different line on Lopez. Under 17.5 points plus rebounds and he came up with 16 otherwise if I would’ve taken the guys line above on Lopez I would’ve lost.

Profitsville

Part of the problem with this guys bets is you have to get them right away because the lions usually change very quickly. And some of his bets don’t appear on FanDuel or dk. Of course you also have to deal with the so-called juice usually when making $100 bet your actual profit is about 85 or $90. Of course, this can be mitigated by making bigger bets . Anyway profit is a profit.

1701279160844.png

Today’s bets, but I adjusted the bets on two players. Bane at 25+ points even moneyline. As soon as Caruso provides bets his lines go way up. So you gotta get them in early.

And Siakim I took +25 pts at +180 for a small bet

Also I’m following another sports better and took one of his lines Dennis Schröder +21.5 pts +assists ….shd b interesting

Regarding BUFFALO NFL Sunday GAME:

Shame BUF was unable to get a win. According to stats guy on radio this AM, QB Josh Allen had a GREAT day.

In third and long situations (3rd & 7 or more) BUFF was 9 of 12 or some number like that? It was the best NFL performance in 22 years they said. In that driving rainstorm. All with no win to show for it? Will BUFF be able to win out and sneak into a WC game?

FRI night NCAAF:
ORE@WASH +10 (but I think it is in Las Vegas?)
NMSU +10@Liberty (where? don't know right now?).

Hard for me not to like the points? The way NMSU has been playing last 4 games. For Christs' sake...NMSU beat AUB by plenty. WASH already beat ORE once this year.

the laymans' look

I know OR/WASH will be at a neutral site, the line there seems way off, but Oregon is playing like one of the best teams in the country right now, that one is shaping up to be an epic game, Primetime game Friday night.

Regarding BUFFALO NFL Sunday GAME:

Shame BUF was unable to get a win. According to stats guy on radio this AM, QB Josh Allen had a GREAT day.

In third and long situations (3rd & 7 or more) BUFF was 9 of 12 or some number like that? It was the best NFL performance in 22 years they said. In that driving rainstorm. All with no win to show for it? Will BUFF be able to win out and sneak into a WC game?
We only have a 15% chance of making the playoffs last I saw. Been a very upsetting season so far with losses to the Jets and Broncos that we should’ve won.

The eagles game was one of Allen’s best performances. Of his career. The defense gave up too many points that game. Von Miller it’s not working out this year, a shame he had that injury a year ago. A ton of money was spent on him and he’s been out for most of the time or ineffective.

Doesn't Louisville over Florida State seem like a good bet, especially when you are getting 2.5 points? I saw Louisville just destroy Notre Dame, the team has speed and I think it can score on a Florida State team that might have some trouble scoring points without their starting QB.

View attachment 865682
Today’s bets, but I adjusted the bets on two players. Bane at 25+ points even moneyline. As soon as Caruso provides bets his lines go way up. So you gotta get them in early.

And Siakim I took +25 pts at +180 for a small bet

Also I’m following another sports better and took one of his lines Dennis Schröder +21.5 pts +assists ….shd b interesting
2/6 today but one was a small loss

Loserville

Would have been 3 /5 if I followed Alex’s bets …Siakim line was rough tho

Wish I could get involved in college football with you folks I have no idea what teams are good and I basically have not watch any games this year.

I love my future bet the Orlando Magic and Houston Rockets.

Got extremely high odds and it’s a bet on them to win the championship so I can sell the tickets down the road if I want

1701410473501.png

I had to parlay two of these bets together , because the odds went up so fast….. I overslept today. Went 2/4 but one of the losses was a small bet, so I made a small profit today.

Profitsville

LOL! Iowa is -110 or so to score over 0.5points in each half. In other words if they score you can win a little bit.

FanDuel makes me angry as these points per Team on College do not show up. Points per team do show up on NFL games. So I can't bet Iowa to get a FG in either half by itself.

View attachment 866580

Got 4 bets …banchero line was raised, so I did not go after that one

He will have to start charging. Doubtful you find it on Twitter much longer?

I go to some sights and see predictions on College Football. They are pretty good on MAC teams lik Easten MI..... sealybobo old stomping grounds. Won me some MAC money this year.

He will have to start charging. Doubtful you find it on Twitter much longer?

I go to some sights and see predictions on College Football. They are pretty good on MAC teams lik Easten MI..... sealybobo old stomping grounds. Won me some MAC money this year.
That might happen soon. He’s got 200,000 followers. We’ll see as long as it is profitable, I will do it

LOL! Iowa is -110 or so to score over 0.5points in each half. In other words if they score you can win a little bit.

FanDuel makes me angry as these points per Team on College do not show up. Points per team do show up on NFL games. So I can't bet Iowa to get a FG in either half by itself.
I run into those problems with the sites for various player props

Sometimes I use the search function, and it finds the bet

Forum List

Back