This is $8.00 in French Fries at a Vancouver Canucks game

Just save many of us. Reagan allowed those fleeing communists into the U.S. We have a covert police state operating at all levels here, publicly offer sanctuary for Canadians who wish to flee this and you will obtain some quality citizens.
Come on to Texas, my yearning to be free internet friend!

I'll hide you until you can tan enough to look Mexican and then Gregg Abbott will give you a free ride to one of the U.S.' more Canada-like cities.

Or you can stay and blend in, if you can learn how to shoot a gun and drive a pickup truck with a large pair of nuts hanging from the back bumper.

1710890416706.png

Well presuming you are speaking of $8.00 in Canadian dollars, in US dollars that would be about $5.50. Anyone that has ever been to a U.S. sports stadium knows the outrageous prices they charge, so $5.50 is a good price for some French fries. We have a strong dollar thanks to our strong economy. Canada Is bargain these days for Americans.

Last edited:
Come on to Texas, my yearning to be free internet friend!

I'll hide you until you can tan enough to look Mexican and then Gregg Abbott will give you a free ride to one of the U.S.' more Canada-like cities.

Or you can stay and blend in, if you can learn how to shoot a gun and drive a pickup truck with a large pair of nuts hanging from the back bumper.

View attachment 919704
Texans are good people. Honest, hardworking and straight shooters. I am leaning strongly to move there over AZ or FLA.

Last edited:
I know it is a sports arena, but even by that standard this is absurd.

We are starving here. If you have $8+ a healthy tax to burn on this tiny purchase, she should have just declined the fries and handed the money to a homeless person.

I count 13 fries here, am I wrong? If that is the case, it cost her approx 62 cents plus tax per fry, LOL.
View attachment 919546
Trudeau probably dictated that the population doesn’t need lots of fries, and raised the Carbon Tax just before going on a million dollar vacation on his private jet

Forum List

Back