Sports betting Thread

Phillies simply buy (or possibly trade for?) Wheeler, Harper, Swarber, Realamuto, BP arms etc.

Diamondbacks more so draft and build a pretty good young team.

MLB became so much of a free agent league. Big markets buy up big time players. I never have liked that approach much. Like NYY, LA Now BOS PHI NYM TX etc. have joined the party. I know it started with NYY Stienbrenner RIP.

Phillies simply buy (or possibly trade for?) Wheeler, Harper, Swarber, Realamuto, BP arms etc.

Diamondbacks more so draft and build a pretty good young team.

MLB became so much of a free agent league. Big markets buy up big time players. I never have liked that approach much. Like NYY, LA Now BOS PHI NYM TX etc. have joined the party. I know it started with NYY Stienbrenner RIP.
That is the reality of the situation. There are sometimes exceptions with small market teams like the Tampa Bay Devil rays, having success or the Baltimore Orioles recently. The Orioles have quite a few young superstars, and they’re going to be faced with a challenge of other teams trying to buy them.

Lost a big bet on the bills and chiefs parlay today. Got some of it back betting on the bills at 7 to 1 to win late in the game and cashing it out before the game ended..

Terrible loss for the bills. Could be the result of too many injuries to the Defense but still, that was supposed to be a win.

Lost a big bet on the bills and chiefs parlay today. Got some of it back betting on the bills at 7 to 1 to win late in the game and cashing it out before the game ended..

Terrible loss for the bills. Could be the result of too many injuries to the Defense but still, that was supposed to be a win.
I would have called it the same way

Of these three matchups, which one is the easiest to pick the winner?

Bears @ Chargers
Chiefs @ Broncos
Falcons @ Titans
Rams @ Cowboys

Cowboys can always lay an egg, at home, and the Rams do have some weapons.
Falcons are nowhere as good as their record (4-3), and Titans are better than theirs (2-4)
Chargers are chokers but more talented than the Bears
Chiefs and Broncos are the only divisional matchup

Of these three matchups, which one is the easiest to pick the winner?

Bears @ Chargers
Chiefs @ Broncos
Falcons @ Titans
Rams @ Cowboys

Cowboys can always lay an egg, at home, and the Rams do have some weapons.
Falcons are nowhere as good as their record (4-3), and Titans are better than theirs (2-4)
Chargers are chokers but more talented than the Bears
Chiefs and Broncos are the only divisional matchup
Don’t take my advice, but seemingly the chargers and cowboys parlay on the money line, but it must be a large spread

A parlay cost me big money yesterday … even if you parlay 2 Moneyline favorites even if they’re both over -300 there’s a good chance one of them will lose it seems like.

That’s why I prefer individual bets

Don’t take my advice, but seemingly the chargers and cowboys parlay on the money line, but it must be a large spread

A parlay cost me big money yesterday … even if you parlay 2 Moneyline favorites even if they’re both over -300 there’s a good chance one of them will lose it seems like.

That’s why I prefer individual bets
I just need one winner from those matchups for my survivor pool, I don't want to use the Cowboys just yet and don't trust the Chiefs in a letdown spot after beating the Chargers. I like the Titans the most.

I just need one winner from those matchups for my survivor pool, I don't want to use the Cowboys just yet and don't trust the Chiefs in a letdown spot after beating the Chargers. I like the Titans the most.
Gl my friend

Well I did not sell my Diamondbacks bets. I was in for $60 on them to win the World Series for six grand.

Was even offered as much as 850$ early in the Nlcs and $1800 during game seven tonight and I refused to sell.

Plus I’m getting 350 if the Rangers win the World Series based on a $10 bet earlier in the year.

I’ll put something more on the rangers to win the ws to guarantee a reasonable profit. But now I’m free rollin every future bettors dream spot

I bet the Rangers at +340 before the start of the ALCS to win it all, so we are on opposite ends of the bet here, it could really go either way. For the first time in MLB history, both the ALCS and the NLCS saw the winners close out their series with two road wins.

I bet the Rangers at +340 before the start of the ALCS to win it all, so we are on opposite ends of the bet here, it could really go either way. For the first time in MLB history, both the ALCS and the NLCS saw the winners close out their series with two road wins.
The World Series ratings will be interesting. Either way it is nothing like when it was the "sport".

The World Series ratings will be interesting. Either way it is nothing like when it was the "sport".
FOX executives let out a giant groan when Arizona won the NLCS, nobody knows anything about that team, and even the Rangers are not well known.

Clearly the better matchup for ratings would have been the Astros and Phillies, but I am still glad these two teams are in (although I would have rather seen the Phillies advance, as they are more interesting to watch with those big bats)

Had a bad beat today. Had the Buccaneers to win +158 when they were losing. Looks like they were going to win and they blew it was 45 seconds left.

Thankfully, I took a insurance but right at the end of the game, and I broke even.

Just took the bills at 16 to 1 odds to win the Super Bowl. Figure if they win today they will be in first place in the division and the odds go up. This is the time to bet em

I had a 3 team parlay and teased the line 6 points and had Houston +3, it looked like a loss when down 4 and a minute left, but that Stroud guy is amazing.

So a bettor played a $20.00, 20-leg college basketball parlay Monday, he cashed out at $123,800.00 after going 18-0.

He won the next two picks also, actually going 20-0, and he would have won $248,400.00 if he let it ride.

Just made a blunder. On DraftKings they’re offering a $250 deposit bonus. I thought the max deposit was 250 bucks. I could’ve deposited 1000 and gotten $250 in bonus bets and then cashed out the 1000 deposit…Instead I deposited $250 and only got a $50 bonus bet. Whoops.

By the way, you do have to play through the initial deposit, but you can just take one game and bet each team to win and lose a few dollars and get the free bonus money.

I Put a small bet on the Bengals at 30 to 1 odds to win this game tonight. Why not?

Lol 😂 looks like it’s all Baltimore

What is the over under for total points in Browns Steelers, 10 pts total?

33.5 on FanDuel. I have had to work very hard on College/Pro over the last month to get my account back near even. hitting a few parlays helped.

Last week I bet pretty big on CLEVE ($25) to score more than 15.5 pts total. They came thru. But then Watson out for the season. Mercy! I have not looked at this week yet. I am working here. College look goes first also.

Forum List

Back