The Browns take down the undefeated 49ers

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Wow.. I didn't watch the game live (I was at a family outing, but kept up-to-date through internet updates).... but what a testement to our defense, not to mention to our 3rd string QB. It's not as if he was expected, or had the capability to, win the game through his arm.. but the poor kid last week from UCLA was overwhelmed and threw 3 INT's and failed to move the ball at all. PJ Walker this week wasn't a top 20 QB, but he didn't need to be. Just make occasional plays, and let a surprising top 5 defense hold a high-octane west-coast team "at bay" (Pun intended) in cold, wet conditions... and hope things go your way for a change.. as the 49ers kicker blew the game winning FG.

As Yogi Berra once accurately stated... "It ain't over til it's over". It was satisfactory to have that slide wide right, as a Browns fan. It would have been typical Browns for that to have gone straight through the uprights and been so close yet lose to such a good team.

Anything that fucks over that godless shithole is good for the planet.

I wonder if they were shitting in the streets after the loss.... I'm not entirely familiar with their customs.

Forum List

Back