Sports betting Thread

Looks like the books were way off on the Wash/Ore line,l 85% of the public was on Wash. +9.5, how did the books get this one so wrong?
Sometimes it happened they(books) all expected Oregon to crush them.

I only know this from a buddy of mine

I’m out of the props for now. I’m no longer following Caruso on Twitter. After seven days of betting them up like $10 but the thing is it involved looking at the phone early in the day following the bets as soon as they came out. And sometimes the juice is way too high or the line is totally different.

I plan on sticking with Poker, future bets on sports and putting more into the stock market.

He will have to start charging. Doubtful you find it on Twitter much longer?

I go to some sights and see predictions on College Football. They are pretty good on MAC teams lik Easten MI..... sealybobo old stomping grounds. Won me some MAC money this year.
Betting against Eastern?

Betting against Eastern?

Probably at least once against them. MAC games were great. On every TUES night? I read about them, bet all games and watched what I could. EMU had a down year? Correct? Toledo, Ohio, CMU, BGSU? I forget? TULANE was a good team this year. MIAMI ohio?

But I bet more over under or points scored by half etc. I don't know the teams well at first but I can see STAT pages. A good QB is worth a lot in college.

I bet so many games (small, parlays) I lost track of past bets.

I had stopped watching Football till redzone and then betting became more legal. Since I quit MSM in 2020 it was netflix or other now more sports.

So I've got a $50 three teamer, and my last game is Ravens-Jags over 36. It's 23-7 and Ridley catches a TD in the end zone with under 3:00 left, and you can tell with some level of piecing together a couple different angles that his knee was down and he regains control before his foot goes out of bounds. Refs called him out. Coaches challenge shows he is in and the stupid fucking review booth says he is out.

This officating is dog shit.

Got a 25% deposit bonus on DraftKings got 250 bucks in bonus money. Deposited 1000 got the bonus money … had to pay through the initial deposit, but I did two $500 bets on the same game and lost 40 bucks. Well worth it.

Cost me 40 bucks to get $250 in bonus that I will use on futures on the NFL to complement the futures I already have made

Hit a nice little $3 four leg tonight.

1703830894988.png

Been ice cold lately. Feels good to get one!

7 leg parlay by some bettor placed in May:

1 Koepka PGA Champ. winner 10-1
2. Nuggets win 2023 NBA Champ. -115
3. Vegas win Stanley Cup +175
4. Lions win NFC North +130
5. Chiefs win AFC West -165
6. 49ers win NFC West -150
7. Jags to win AFC South -150

Bet $500, pays $290,000.00 if Jags beat the Titans

Cash out option - $156,000.00

Forum List

Back