Speaker at Moore event says he accidentally went with Moore to a brothel with child prostitutes

They will vote for Moore regardless. To them, any Republican is better than a Democrat. They don't care about the character of their elected officials as long as they are Republicans and so-called Christians. I saw an Alabama woman interviewed on TV today who said she was voting for Moore because he is a 'good Christian man.'

Anyway, your story doesn't show anything bad about Moore; in fact, it shows him doing the right thing. According to the story, when he found himself in a brothel with very young girls, he left immediately.

`
While all that is "hearsay" (generally inadmissible in court), it does sound plausible.

it isn't hearsay. hearsay requires that the person whose words are being repeated not be available. Moore is most definitely available.

last I checked this also wasn't a court proceeding. and the word of the women accusing the child molester are pretty credible.

I went too and he touched my butt! What disgusting scum liberals are!

it isn't hearsay. hearsay requires that the person whose words are being repeated not be available. Moore is most definitely available.last I checked this also wasn't a court proceeding. and the word of the women accusing the child molester are pretty credible.
`
You have your definitions, I'll stick to mine. At this point, it's just a rumor.

it isn't hearsay. hearsay requires that the person whose words are being repeated not be available. Moore is most definitely available.last I checked this also wasn't a court proceeding. and the word of the women accusing the child molester are pretty credible.
`
You have your definitions, I'll stick to mine. At this point, it's just a rumor.

mine is the legal definition. and you don't have the right to make up one.

you know, the one used in court... :cuckoo:

you seem to have a problem educating yourself.

but here's something to help

The standard definition of hearsay as found in the widely used Black's LawDictionary1: "A statement, other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing, offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

The standard definition of hearsay as found in the widely used Black's Law Dictionary. - University Law - Marked by Teachers.com

it is more commonly phrased as an out of court statement made by someone unavailable to testify to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

is there some reason you think you know better than the legal definition?

How do you accidentally end up at a brothel? Is that like Mexicans accidentally showing up at our border?
Even if they knew a private club there was going to be a brothel, it isn't illegal for men to go to adult prostitutes. Soldiers going to brothels is nothing new. Morally, that it is an issue for the individual.

According to the story, when he realized there were child prostitutes there, he left. Having sex with a child prostitute is reprehensible, but he didn't do that. So I don't see anything damaging to him about this story.

At the same time, I do believe the stories of his accusers in Alabama and think he should not be in Congress.

Think Progress is a Far Leftist Maniac publication.

However you obviously did not read the article, so I will highlight the crucial points which are in Roy Moore's favour:

upload_2017-12-12_4-10-30.png

upload_2017-12-12_4-11-18.png

How do you accidentally end up at a brothel? Is that like Mexicans accidentally showing up at our border?
Even if they knew a private club there was going to be a brothel, it isn't illegal for men to go to adult prostitutes. Soldiers going to brothels is nothing new. Morally, that it is an issue for the individual.

According to the story, when he realized there were child prostitutes there, he left. Having sex with a child prostitute is reprehensible, but he didn't do that. So I don't see anything damaging to him about this story.

At the same time, I do believe the stories of his accusers in Alabama and think he should not be in Congress.

Unsubstantiated claims from 40 years ago is all they have against him. It is nice to know that some people have incredibly low standards of justice.

Did anyone here READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE? When Moore saw that it was a brothel, he left. And having been to at least one of such places when I was in Vietnam, there was no way to tell how young some of the whores were. Different race, different culture. They looked young, but who knows? Not CHILDREN, certainly.

Uhm did you loons read the part Moore and the other guy left?

Good gawd the moment I saw Stink Progress I knew it'd be bullshit

If people are going to post links to articles before they post them they should at least read the article they are linking.

Forum List

Back