Federal Judge says "Black drivers have a problem in Richmond"

No, he is (for once) correct.

Fruit of the poisonous tree: entire thing should be broomed.
I dont agree

Punish the cop for protecting innocent civilians from the black criminal armed with an illegal gun if you insist

In this case say a letter of reprimand in his 201 file

But dont punish the innocent civilians also by releasing dangerous gunmen onto the streets

White folks.
So, you know how “those” white folks are.

When a car goes speeding by, white cops first thing is to see the color of the skin of the driver. Naturally, if the speeding motorist is white, white cops give them a pass. But if the speeding motorist happens to be black, well then of course the motorist is gonna get pulled over.

That’s the so-called “mentality” of Superbadbruddah. 🙄

He would deny that such assumptions about those white folks is race based and a form of bigotry. Why? Because in his view, of course, a black man can’t be “racist” by definition.

It’s funny, though. I sometimes see speeding cars — either when I am also chugging along on some highway or when I’m standing on a corner waiting for a light to change.

You know what I can only rarely even see? The driver. Not just the skin color of the driver, but the driver at all.

It almost makes me think that the racist thinking about white cops is largely bullshit.

I dont agree

Punish the cop for protecting innocent civilians from the black criminal armed with an illegal gun if you insist

In this case say a letter of reprimand in his 201 file

But dont punish the innocent civilians also by releasing dangerous gunmen onto the streets
This has been settled for decades.

When a car goes speeding by, white cops first thing is to see the color of the skin of the driver. Naturally, if the speeding motorist is white, white cops give them a pass. But if the speeding motorist happens to be black, well then of course the motorist is gonna get pulled over.
You just described how the DOJ and Deep State treats trump and biden

The truth is always racist to you Negros.

Negroes are all racist shits and they are the ones killing one another but the Democrats have taught you stupid Negroes to blame everything on Whites. You embrace the racist hate because it keeps your welfare checks coming in.
More of the same racist babble.

Certain groups of drivers are notorious for Driving w/o license, revoked, suspended, stolen vehicle, registration and insurance up to date. It is almost an arrest situation at a 50% hit rate. Police should go where the crime is. Profiling works.

If you narrow the timeline of the stats to 5 minutes on July 1st you might could get the number up to 100% black.

:rolleyes:
Haha, is that your "I never actully took math or stats" way of trying to say the sample is too small?

It isn't.

If blacks stopped tinting their windows they might have a case.

Is that your way of proving me wrong?

It didn't.
I don't need to do anything good prove you wrong. You said something stupid without any evidence or argument to back it up. I can just mock it, and the world of educated people will continue doing what they do, unabated.

Forum List

Back