Speaker at Moore event says he accidentally went with Moore to a brothel with child prostitutes

I study the Deep State.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I've not voted before due to my dislike for both candidates. I've also voted for a candidate only because I feared what their opponent may do...the 2016 election being one of those times
Yep, if the Dems nominate someone half decent, Trump may well lose in 2020.

I doubt that they will get their shit together to do that, but it is hypothetically possible.

I don't see anyone on the horizon so far. I'm not totally sure Trump will even seek a second term.

:eusa_think:

Just watch.

If Roy Moore gets elected and Al Franken offers to resign the same day as Moore, and Moore doesn't go?

BOOM, Franken becomes hot Democrat front runner number one with moderate dems and moderate republicans for having moxy and balls.

Nothing folks in the center like more than a guy that refuses to be a cuckhold to his own party.

Nah, Franken is damaged goods.

To whom?

Only to the far left snowflakes.

For sane folks that know he was in his youth and just making youthful folly and stupid decisions, what he did was no worse than the shit Trump has done.

No worse.

And have you seen the way Joe Biden acts?

Good lord. I don't have a T.V. or a watch the MSM obsessively, but you could be right. I just think differently. Not having the propaganda think for you has it's disadvantages. I forget that the masses are told how to think. :lol:

`
While all that is "hearsay" (generally inadmissible in court), it does sound plausible.

Alabama child brothels?
Eat your poo! LMAO

"Speaker at Moore event says he CONVENIENTLY went with Moore to a brothel with child prostitutes !"

Since you out quotes around that, may I have the link? All I am seeing so far is ACCIDENTALLY.

BETH-MIDAN

Last edited:
I've not voted before due to my dislike for both candidates. I've also voted for a candidate only because I feared what their opponent may do...the 2016 election being one of those times

I doubt that they will get their shit together to do that, but it is hypothetically possible.

I don't see anyone on the horizon so far. I'm not totally sure Trump will even seek a second term.

:eusa_think:

Just watch.

If Roy Moore gets elected and Al Franken offers to resign the same day as Moore, and Moore doesn't go?

BOOM, Franken becomes hot Democrat front runner number one with moderate dems and moderate republicans for having moxy and balls.

Nothing folks in the center like more than a guy that refuses to be a cuckhold to his own party.

Nah, Franken is damaged goods.

To whom?

Only to the far left snowflakes.

For sane folks that know he was in his youth and just making youthful folly and stupid decisions, what he did was no worse than the shit Trump has done.

No worse.

And have you seen the way Joe Biden acts?

Good lord. I don't have a T.V. or a watch the MSM obsessively, but you could be right. I just think differently. Not having the propaganda think for you has it's disadvantages. I forget that the masses are told how to think. :lol:

I doubt Franken ever would have a moderate right's support. Lot of questions how he got elected to begin with.

But stranger things have happened, if two years ago someone told me Trump would be POTUS I would have snickered.

I guarantee they won't get their shit together. It will take a strongman, an alpha like a Trump to take the party over. Someone like a Ted Turner or Bloomberg, or some other Oligarch to seize the party.

I've read articles about Oprah and Zuckerberg.

Watch Axelrod. He's backing Kamala Harris.

See, that's the problem with you, this was something that was written about before the term hit the TV and the radio, and you did not know this was even a thing. I don't think you can even sit still and read anything longer than a page, can you?
51FGCZF413L._AC_UL115_.jpg
51j6RD8GoSL._AC_UL115_.jpg
511Il15vQ%2BL._AC_UL115_.jpg
414IZegJtiL._AC_UL115_.jpg
71CnvlzS7zL._AC_UL115_.jpg
81sCi83l1AL._AC_UL115_.jpg
81XIkANlwgL._AC_UL115_.jpg
710TxVU%2BuzL._AC_UL115_.jpg
51%2Boox54cdL._AC_UL115_.jpg
51458BPRMWL._AC_UL115_.jpg
51dzRAgdT5L._AC_UL115_.jpg
51qbE1nctuL._AC_UL115_.jpg

So now naturally when you hear it on the TV, you laugh, b/c you think it has partisan connotations, is that it? Folks from all sides of the spectrum write about it silly.

See, that's the problem with you, this was something that was written about before the term hit the TV and the radio, and you did not know this was even a thing. I don't think you can even sit still and read anything longer than a page, can you?

So now naturally when you hear it on the TV, you laugh, b/c you think it has partisan connotations, is that it? Folks from all sides of the spectrum write about it silly.

Those look good.

I guarantee they won't get their shit together. It will take a strongman, an alpha like a Trump to take the party over. Someone like a Ted Turner or Bloomberg, or some other Oligarch to seize the party.

I've read articles about Oprah and Zuckerberg.

Watch Axelrod. He's backing Kamala Harris.

Holy shit, the Donald better hope not.

There is no way Trump will be able to control himself next to her. She is old man predator bait waiting to happen.

:lmao:

. . . . that is, if everything the left says about him is true. :dunno:

Those look good.
They are classics.

If you want to find out how American Government and society really work, read them.

Otherwise, just believe the bullshit they teach you in government run schools, in elite foundation funded universities, reinforced by the corporate MSM press.

Or read everything Synthaholic posts, it amounts to the same. :lmao:

Forum List

Back