Speaker at Moore event says he accidentally went with Moore to a brothel with child prostitutes

How do you accidentally end up at a brothel? Is that like Mexicans accidentally showing up at our border?
Even if they knew a private club there was going to be a brothel, it isn't illegal for men to go to adult prostitutes. Soldiers going to brothels is nothing new. Morally, that it is an issue for the individual.

According to the story, when he realized there were child prostitutes there, he left. Having sex with a child prostitute is reprehensible, but he didn't do that. So I don't see anything damaging to him about this story.

At the same time, I do believe the stories of his accusers in Alabama and think he should not be in Congress.

Unsubstantiated claims from 40 years ago is all they have against him. It is nice to know that some people have incredibly low standards of justice.

They don't care, next they are going to drag out all those women who said that 30 years and 40 years ago The Donald touched their leg or their elbow or something, you know those women who suddenly only remembered this last October just before the Presidential Election :rolleyes-41:

<snip>iis there some reason you think you know better than the legal definition?

`
This isn't a court of law Perry. It's a damn discussion forum. People speak in the Colloquial. The definition for Hearsay is a rumor. Now I could post a list of dictionary sites that agree with me but you'd just continue playing make believe lawyer. Get a grip and stick with the topic. Jeeze.

<snip>iis there some reason you think you know better than the legal definition?

`
This isn't a court of law Perry. It's a damn discussion forum. People speak in the Colloquial. The definition for Hearsay is a rumor. Now I could post a list of dictionary sites that agree with me but you'd just continue playing make believe lawyer. Get a grip and stick with the topic. Jeeze.

that doesn't mean you get to make up definitions for words you don't understand dum dum.

how about YOU get a grip and stop pretending you know what you don't know. and get over your distaste for being corrected.

or feel free not to post, little girl

`
While all that is "hearsay" (generally inadmissible in court), it does sound plausible.

it isn't hearsay. hearsay requires that the person whose words are being repeated not be available. Moore is most definitely available.

last I checked this also wasn't a court proceeding. and the word of the women accusing the child molester are pretty credible.

The women are credible?

Fat chance, one admitted already that she lied.

`

that doesn't mean you get to make up definitions for words you don't understand dum dum.

how about YOU get a grip and stop pretending you know what you don't know. and get over your distaste for being corrected.

How do you accidentally end up at a brothel? Is that like Mexicans accidentally showing up at our border?
Even if they knew a private club there was going to be a brothel, it isn't illegal for men to go to adult prostitutes. Soldiers going to brothels is nothing new. Morally, that it is an issue for the individual.

According to the story, when he realized there were child prostitutes there, he left. Having sex with a child prostitute is reprehensible, but he didn't do that. So I don't see anything damaging to him about this story.

At the same time, I do believe the stories of his accusers in Alabama and think he should not be in Congress.

Unsubstantiated claims from 40 years ago is all they have against him. It is nice to know that some people have incredibly low standards of justice.

They don't care, next they are going to drag out all those women who said that 30 years and 40 years ago The Donald touched their leg or their elbow or something, you know those women who suddenly only remembered this last October just before the Presidential Election :rolleyes-41:

Funny thing how elections jog memories, eh?

`
While all that is "hearsay" (generally inadmissible in court), it does sound plausible.

it isn't hearsay. hearsay requires that the person whose words are being repeated not be available. Moore is most definitely available.

last I checked this also wasn't a court proceeding. and the word of the women accusing the child molester are pretty credible.

The women are credible?

she said she added the date. she did not say she lied.

I get it... you don't care what is said by however many women say it as long as there's an R behind the child molester's name.

cool.

`

^^^^ Invisible ink?

`

^^^^ Invisible ink?

nope... the twit deleted the link because she seems to think she can make up stuff.

that doesn't mean you get to make up definitions for words you don't understand dum dum.how about YOU get a grip and stop pretending you know what you don't know. and get over your distaste for being corrected.or feel free not to post, little girl
`
Look up the word. Stick with the topic....if you can or if your attention span allows it.

If I was allowed to vote in that election in Alabama I would vote for Judge Roy Moore, you do not want another Leftist in the Senate and why would Alabama want someone who supports Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion as a means of Contraception the murdering of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb and also someone who supports limiting a persons right to have guns.

If I was allowed to vote in that election in Alabama I would vote for Judge Roy Moore, you do not want another Leftist in the Senate and why would Alabama want someone who supports Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion as a means of Contraception the murdering of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb and also someone who supports limiting a persons right to have guns.

That election is a mess, but yeah abortion is a biggie with me. Jones has some other stances on issues I don't agree with either. I'd probably hold my nose and vote Moore...thankfully it's up to the people of Alabama though

that doesn't mean you get to make up definitions for words you don't understand dum dum.how about YOU get a grip and stop pretending you know what you don't know. and get over your distaste for being corrected.or feel free not to post, little girl
`
Look up the word. Stick with the topic....if you can or if your attention span allows it.

is that how you react to being wrong, little girl?

`

The women are credible?

she said she added the date. she did not say she lied.

I get it... you don't care what is said by however many women say it as long as there's an R behind the child molester's name.

cool.
Let's have her release the book to an independent expert that they all agree on, we'll let them decide the authenticity, okay?

I don't believe a thing this woman says as it is being said conveniently right at the time of Moore's election.

OTH, Moore just might be a piece of shit. His interview with Hannity is pretty damning. I sense lies on all sides.

Things are not clear cut, and it is not a simple story like the press would have you believe.

The culture was different forty years ago, and I don't think anything non-consensual happened. OTH, I do think he probably should not have been involved with girls that young, but that was the culture in the deep south, so who am I to say different?

I've already gone over this with both conservatives an liberals, and neither one likes the truth, but they both instinctively know what that truth is, and I am guessing you do too. . .

No one ever drowned in Roy Moore's car

Think Progress is a Far Leftist Maniac publication.
When your candidate is a child molesting pervert, blame the media!
4i6Ckte.gif

You know, in this nation we do have the option of NOT VOTING.

quote-constantly-choosing-the-lesser-of-two-evils-is-still-choosing-evil-jerry-garcia-10-63-01.jpg

This way, no matter what happens, your conscious is clear.

If the Alabama Senator votes to restrict guns, or make abortion on demand legal, you can trust in the cosmic consciousness to get things right in the end. If it's not right, it's not the end.

However, what is important is your own soul. . . . You should never support evil.

Forum List

Back