Speaker at Moore event says he accidentally went with Moore to a brothel with child prostitutes

Even if they knew a private club there was going to be a brothel, it isn't illegal for men to go to adult prostitutes. Soldiers going to brothels is nothing new. Morally, that it is an issue for the individual.

According to the story, when he realized there were child prostitutes there, he left. Having sex with a child prostitute is reprehensible, but he didn't do that. So I don't see anything damaging to him about this story.

At the same time, I do believe the stories of his accusers in Alabama and think he should not be in Congress.

Unsubstantiated claims from 40 years ago is all they have against him. It is nice to know that some people have incredibly low standards of justice.

They don't care, next they are going to drag out all those women who said that 30 years and 40 years ago The Donald touched their leg or their elbow or something, you know those women who suddenly only remembered this last October just before the Presidential Election :rolleyes-41:

Funny thing how elections jog memories, eh?

If I was allowed to vote in that election in Alabama I would vote for Judge Roy Moore, you do not want another Leftist in the Senate and why would Alabama want someone who supports Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion as a means of Contraception the murdering of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb and also someone who supports limiting a persons right to have guns.
You know, in this nation we do have the option of NOT VOTING.

quote-constantly-choosing-the-lesser-of-two-evils-is-still-choosing-evil-jerry-garcia-10-63-01.jpg

This way, no matter what happens, your conscious is clear.

If the Alabama Senator votes to restrict guns, or make abortion on demand legal, you can trust in the cosmic consciousness to get things right in the end. If it's not right, it's not the end.

However, what is important is your own soul. . . . You should never support evil.

I've not voted before due to my dislike for both candidates. I've also voted for a candidate only because I feared what their opponent may do...the 2016 election being one of those times

I've not voted before due to my dislike for both candidates. I've also voted for a candidate only because I feared what their opponent may do...the 2016 election being one of those times
Yep, if the Dems nominate someone half decent, Trump may well lose in 2020.

I doubt that they will get their shit together to do that, but it is hypothetically possible.

I doubt that they will get their shit together to do that, but it is hypothetically possible.

I don't see anyone on the horizon so far. I'm not totally sure Trump will even seek a second term.

Unsubstantiated claims from 40 years ago is all they have against him. It is nice to know that some people have incredibly low standards of justice.

They don't care, next they are going to drag out all those women who said that 30 years and 40 years ago The Donald touched their leg or their elbow or something, you know those women who suddenly only remembered this last October just before the Presidential Election :rolleyes-41:

If I was allowed to vote in that election in Alabama I would vote for Judge Roy Moore, you do not want another Leftist in the Senate and why would Alabama want someone who supports Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion as a means of Contraception the murdering of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb and also someone who supports limiting a persons right to have guns.

quote-constantly-choosing-the-lesser-of-two-evils-is-still-choosing-evil-jerry-garcia-10-63-01.jpg

If the Alabama Senator votes to restrict guns, or make abortion on demand legal, you can trust in the cosmic consciousness to get things right in the end. If it's not right, it's not the end.

However, what is important is your own soul. . . . You should never support evil.

I study the Deep State.

I knew who ever won in 2016, the American people would still lose and the Shadow government would do exactly what it wanted.

I'm still on the fence on that one. I don't think Trump would have ever have been allowed to even have the nomination had he not agreed to put a Dominionist on as the Veep.

. . . and that threat of Impeachment will remain there continually, just to make sure he does what they tell him to.

I remember he wanted so many things different, and none of that is happening. Everything Hillary wanted is happening.

The only nice things are less funding for the shadow government's armies, and less deep events, other than that, shit goes on like it always has.

I study the Deep State.

I knew who ever won in 2016, the American people would still lose and the Shadow government would do exactly what it wanted.

I'm still on the fence on that one. I don't think Trump would have ever have been allowed to even have the nomination had he not agreed to put a Dominionist on as the Veep.

. . . and that threat of Impeachment will remain there continually, just to make sure he does what they tell him to.

I remember he wanted so many things different, and none of that is happening. Everything Hillary wanted is happening.

The only nice things are less funding for the shadow government's armies, and less deep events, other than that, shit goes on like it always has.

Two reasons I really voted Trump, SCOTUS and this incessant political correctness BS. That and he wasnt Clinton

I don't see anyone on the horizon so far. I'm not totally sure Trump will even seek a second term.

:eusa_think:

Just watch.

If Roy Moore gets elected and Al Franken offers to resign the same day as Moore, and Moore doesn't go?

BOOM, Franken becomes hot Democrat front runner number one with moderate dems and moderate republicans for having moxy and balls.

Nothing folks in the center like more than a guy that refuses to be a cuckhold to his own party.

:eusa_think:

Just watch.

If Roy Moore gets elected and Al Franken offers to resign the same day as Moore, and Moore doesn't go?

BOOM, Franken becomes hot Democrat front runner number one with moderate dems and moderate republicans for having moxy and balls.

Nothing folks in the center like more than a guy that refuses to be a cuckhold to his own party.

Nah, Franken is damaged goods.

I guarantee they won't get their shit together. It will take a strongman, an alpha like a Trump to take the party over. Someone like a Ted Turner or Bloomberg, or some other Oligarch to seize the party.

I've read articles about Oprah and Zuckerberg.

Forum List

Back