"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."

Since there are so many lame threads that don't end up there (none of mine of course :eusa_angel:), I think the name should be changed to the lamer zone or the lamest zone.

Just sayin...

Wow... Somebody was Afraid of that one, eh...

I didn't Know that about this Site.

:)

peace...

The lame zone is where the mods move threads too stoopid to deserve responses. They allow the post to stand as an example of how not to do it.

It's like a Chimps way of Locking it Down...

Weak as Fuck... But it's their World, so...

peace...

It appears the board has had a visceral response to your posts.

That's quite an accomplishment considering that the board is electronic and has no viscera to speak of.

Ah... Did ya Miss me, GTH?...

peace...

It secretly drives you nuts that 99% of the board finds the vast majority of your posts and threads to be utter bullshit, doesn't it?

I mean, what other need would there be for you to make a thread to whine about it otherwise?

Anecdotal evidence has it that you're more universally detested her than at that other place....Which is no mean feat.

Your only saving graces are that you're a member of a protected clique over there, and the extreme tolerance for egomaniacal, trollish couch trip cases over here.

I'd start buying lottery tickets, if I were you.

Last edited:
Anecdotal evidence has it that you're more universally detested her than at that other place....Which is no mean feat.

Your only saving graces are that you're a member of a protected clique over there, and the extreme tolerance for egomaniacal, trollish couch trip cases over here.

I Love that you Hate that I'm here... :clap2:

And Junior, you only Speak for yourself and couple of Inbred Fucks...

So Suck it, Sally.

peace...

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Dude again.

Damn.

Damn.

Speak of an Inbred Fuck, and one Appears Stroking the other in a matter of Seconds... :clap2:

peace...

So Suck it, Sally.

peace...

You are right, we are completely oblivious to the contempt the rest of the board (save for you two or three amigos) has for you.

I mean, it's not like they've articulated it in a post or anything....................

So Suck it, Sally.

peace...

You are right, we are completely oblivious to the contempt the rest of the board (save for you two or three amigos) has for you.

I mean, it's not like they've articulated it in a post or anything....................

Did this Angle work for you in Junior High before you Dropped out?...

What a Tool you are.

peace...

Damn.

Speak of an Inbred Fuck, and one Appears Stroking the other in a matter of Seconds... :clap2:

peace...

Conventional wisdom would dictate that one who sports a mullet and goatee should not be so quick to throw the term "inbred fuck" around.

Of course, we all know wisdom is not your strong suit.

Forum List

Back