"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."

....without counting the Hannity Star Wars basement dweller clique, of course.

There doesn't even seem to be a damned one of them that will step up and claim him as a friend. :doubt:

Da Thomas will, or whatever name that drunk goes by here.

No he won't.

I hear Tom even defrocked him of mod status a couple months back.

Probably because he's jealous over how pop-pop-popular tha malignant is. :rolleyes:

Wow... Somebody was Afraid of that one, eh...

I didn't Know that about this Site.

:)

peace...

The lame zone is where the mods move threads too stoopid to deserve responses. They allow the post to stand as an example of how not to do it.

It's like a Chimps way of Locking it Down...

Weak as Fuck... But it's their World, so...

peace...

Yes. Please bad mouth the way the mods run their board. That is always a good plan.

The lame zone is where the mods move threads too stoopid to deserve responses. They allow the post to stand as an example of how not to do it.

It's like a Chimps way of Locking it Down...

Actually, it is more analogous to flushing a massive shit down the toilet.

If your post was to remain for all to respond to, it would fester and stink up the board like a shit-log that was accidentally left unflushed just prior to a two week trip to Hawaii.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Anecdotal evidence has it that you're more universally detested her than at that other place....Which is no mean feat.

Your only saving graces are that you're a member of a protected clique over there, and the extreme tolerance for egomaniacal, trollish couch trip cases over here.

I'd start buying lottery tickets, if I were you.

I Love that you Hate that I'm here... :clap2:

And Junior, you only Speak for yourself and couple of Inbred Fucks...

So Suck it, Sally.

peace...

Can you even find 5 people on here that like you, and don't alternate between ignoring your pathetic existence and wanting to tear your face off?

^The Mentality of a 12-year-old girl...

If he could Pull my Hair, he would. :clap2:

peace...

"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."

^Why is that happening on one of my Threads?...

peace...

Obviously you surpass the "You Suck" meter in the software.:lol:

Excellent Explanation for a Thread being Locked by you or your Mods Gunny...

peace...

Dude.. PLEASE keep going down THAT road. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Seriously.. I'm not kidding! Keep poking at the Mods/Admin about how they do things. It's the COOL thing to do!

That would mean that anything said on an internet message board, let alone by you, mattered to me in the least.

You and Dudeball haven't been Able to Ignore me for Years elsewhere, and you are Illusrtrating our Continued Inability here after Following me here... :clap2:

Try and Ignore me, Sweetie... You can't.

I Own both of you Chimps.

peace...

/looks at the join dates for Dude and Mal....

Who followed who again??

As GoToHell Acknowledged, that Particular Shot was at him...

And yes, he did Follow me here.

peace...

/looks at the join dates for Dude and Mal....

Who followed who again??

In fairness, I think Mal was talking to me.

He likes to pretend that the rest of the world has a gay crush on him.

In psychology they refer to that as "projection".

Wow... You Think it's "Gay" with you, eh?...

Talk about Projection! :clap2:

Not only are you Unoriginal, but you are Starting to get Delusional in the Closet.

peace...

If you're not careful Mal. I'm going to think you don't really like me.

Signed,

-"Punk Bitch"

:eusa_angel:

Signed,

-"Punk Bitch"

Then Stop Acting like a Punk Bitch... Does your Asshole Act online ever get Tiring, Kid?...

peace...

Who says I'm only an asshole online? :eusa_eh::eusa_whistle:

Here's a clue for you.. I'll stop when you cease to suck, or when you stop being dumber than a fucking box of rocks.

Those are your two options.

Pick one.

Signed,

-"Punk Bitch"

Then Stop Acting like a Punk Bitch... Does your Asshole Act online ever get Tiring, Kid?...

peace...

Here's a clue for you.. I'll stop when you cease to suck, or when you stop being dumber than a fucking box of rocks.

Pick one.

Think about what you just Conceded...

I am going to Leave our Conversations at that Post, Dis... Because it's Illustrative of what you and some other Angry USMB House Trolls really are.

Good Morning.

peace...

peace...

Pick one.

Think about what you just Conceded...

I am going to Leave our Conversations at that Post, Dis... Because it's Illustrative of what you and some other Angry USMB House Trolls really are.

Good Morning.

peace...

Think about how dumb you really sound when you try to sound intelligent.

As GoToHell Acknowledged, that Particular Shot was at him...

And yes, he did Follow me here.

No I didn't. If I had a habit of following you, this wouldn't be the first place where your precense predates mine, and I would be on all the other little places you grace with your presence.

As it stands, I came over here on Xotoxi's recommendation and you happened to be here first. As far as you and I stand, we occupy the same bandwidth here, and I occasionally amuse myself with pointing how inane you are. That's about it.

You insistance that you have a cyber fan club that stalks you across the internets is idiotic and part of the reason why everyone else here thinks you are a chowderhead.

Wow... You Think it's "Gay" with you, eh?...

Talk about Projection!

Not only are you Unoriginal, but you are Starting to get Delusional in the Closet.

LOL. Don't start sandbagging now. As I said before, it's not like you don't have a whole history of posts where you acccuse virtually everyone of being gay, or having an obsession, or whatever.

It's one of your calling cards. Own it.

Forum List

Back