"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."

Then Stop Acting like a Punk Bitch... Does your Asshole Act online ever get Tiring, Kid?...

:)

peace...

Who says I'm only an asshole online? :eusa_eh::eusa_whistle:

Here's a clue for you.. I'll stop when you cease to suck, or when you stop being dumber than a fucking box of rocks.

Those are your two options.

Pick one.

Think about what you just Conceded...

I am going to Leave our Conversations at that Post, Dis... Because it's Illustrative of what you and some other Angry USMB House Trolls really are.

Good Morning.

peace...

Y'know, dis is like my sister. I can pick on her. YOU can't. Get it?

Try digging ditches. It could be more conducive to your longevity, fucknuts.:eusa_eh:

Here's a clue for you.. I'll stop when you cease to suck, or when you stop being dumber than a fucking box of rocks.

Pick one.

I am going to Leave our Conversations at that Post, Dis... Because it's Illustrative of what you and some other Angry USMB House Trolls really are.

Good Morning.

peace...

Try digging ditches. It could be more conducive to your longevity, fucknuts.:eusa_eh:

What the Fuck?...

Bitch Attacks me, Bitch gets Slapped Back...

I could give a Fuck about Dis, but he Tends Towards Throwing Stones...

I Throw back.

peace...

No I didn't. If I had a habit of following you, this wouldn't be the first place where your precense predates mine, and I would be on all the other little places you grace with your presence.

Basically here and Hannity... I hardly Post @ t603's Site.

Other than that, this is it...

As for Following me, it's more about the (2) Places I do Post at your Avie and Shit Popping up on MANY Threads I Start...

Understand the Distinction?...

I don't Care what Threads you Might Post about or on...

But I am Sure to See you on Mine, ain't I Sweety?...

Yep... I am.

peace...

Good Morning.

peace...

What the Fuck?...

Bitch Attacks me, Bitch gets Slapped Back...

I could give a Fuck about Dis, but he Tends Towards Throwing Stones...

I Throw back.

peace...

Everyone enjoys a good train wreck!!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Basically here and Hannity... I hardly Post @ t603's Site.

Other than that, this is it...

As for Following me, it's more about the (2) Places I do Post at your Avie and Shit Popping up on MANY Threads I Start...

Oh, so now I didn't follow you over here, as per your pervious claim?

That was your previous claim, wasn't it?

You can't even keep your own bullshit straight, can you?

Understand the Distinction?...

Not quite. Me calling a spade a spade on your threads is personally upsetting to you? Or it's evidence that I am "following you around" or what the fuck ever?

I wasn't aware that you owned this joint. In fact, I am sure that you don't. I'll continue to call out your stupidity. I could give too damns what you think about it.

I don't Care what Threads you Might Post about or on...

But I am Sure to See you on Mine, ain't I Sweety?...

Absolutely. As I said before, I don't want you to go away, You are way too fun to ridicule for being the stooge that you are.

You've basically relegated yourself to the board's comic relief.

And, again, you know it.

Here... Yes... You Certianly did, GTH.

The hell I did. Other than the fact that you were here first, what basis do you have to make that claim?

Did every single poster that signed up after you follow you here too?

You are delusional.

I was Speaking to your Conclusion that Claimed you were Following me around to other Sites.

Also false.

Here... Yes... You Certianly did, GTH.

The hell I did. Other than the fact that you were here first, what basis do you have to make that claim?

Did every single poster that signed up after you follow you here too?

You are delusional.

I was Speaking to your Conclusion that Claimed you were Following me around to other Sites.

Also false.

Don't Sweat it, Sweetheart...

Everybody Believes you and Hates me... ;)

peace...

Pick one.

Good Morning.

peace...

:eusa_eh:

Hmph.

Good Morning.

peace...

:eusa_eh:

Hmph.

^Somebody's Bitch is Confused... :lol:

peace...

Dis is an asshole and I'll reserve my right to point that out, even if it means defending Tha Malcontent to do so.

That being said... Mal and Dis deserve each other.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back